You know it’s gonna happen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know it’s gonna happen

Milton is gonna start letting off on his passes and underthrow. Perfect strikes to the opposing dbs.

Originally posted by sgvolfan View Post
    Milton is gonna start letting off on his passes and underthrow. Perfect strikes to the opposing dbs.
    How about this option: Milton is going to let off on his throws enough to give receivers a chance to catch them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Boydog View Post

How about this option: Milton is going to let off on his throws enough to give receivers a chance to catch them.

….which will expose how shitty our receivers are.

Comment

Yes an over correction but really he’s going to light up TnTech and then………….. do we really expect this guy to go into the swamp at night and play well ??

Comment

Originally posted by awinatl View Post

Yes an over correction but really he’s going to light up TnTech and then………….. do we really expect this guy to go into the swamp at night and play well ??

Not particularly, no. I'm hoping for mediocre and go from there.

Comment

Originally posted by ZippyVol View Post

Not particularly, no. I'm hoping for mediocre and go from there.
            If we have everybody back, and get decent QB play we have a shot at Florida especially coming after Alabama.

Comment

If we have everybody back, and get decent QB play we have a shot at Florida especially coming after Alabama.

Comment

Originally posted by FLAVOLS View Post

We’ll find out what they are made of this week. Basilio said it well that Florida is no longer an elite program. Against Pitt, Evans was really missed, and so was Mayes. Byron Young may be a difference maker too.
                We haven’t been at full strength yet. Plus no one knows how long Richardson will be out

Comment

we'll be good when we have a QB that can hit a WIDE OPEN RECIEVER streaking down the field with NO ONE WITHIN 20 yards of the receiver.
                  Watch the pass go to 19:15

Comment

Don’t do this to yourself.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                    It ain't nothing for me to whoop a man's ass...you might have heard of me.

IT'S A DAMN OIL FILTER, I bought it off of ye fair and square, you said it was a good 'un.

That's chickenshit just like you and ye damn business.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill Morgan View Post

Don’t do this to yourself.

How good do you think Florida is. Please don’t just say “better than we are.”

Comment

We’ll find out what they are made of this week. Basilio said it well that Florida is no longer an elite program. Against Pitt, Evans was really missed, and so was Mayes. Byron Young may be a difference maker too.
                        We haven’t been at full strength yet. Plus no one knows how long Richardson will be out

I like Basilio but doesn’t mean he’s not wrong quite often. TN fans have been saying for 15 years about how much FLA has slipped yet every year we somehow come up short and most of the time quite a bit short. FLA is still a top 10-12 program and if we don’t get considerably better QB play it won’t matter who their QB is

Comment

Originally posted by shootervol View Post
                          we'll be good when we have a QB that can hit a WIDE OPEN RECIEVER streaking down the field with NO ONE WITHIN 20 yards of the receiver.
                          Watch the pass go to 19:15

Very true. Aggravates the piss out of me too.

Comment

Originally posted by awinatl View Post

I like Basilio but doesn’t mean he’s not wrong quite often. TN fans have been saying for 15 years about how much FLA has slipped yet every year we somehow come up short and most of the time quite a bit short. FLA is still a top 10-12 program and if we don’t get considerably better QB play it won’t matter who their QB is

They are not elite. It is not a fore drawn conclusion they will be in the top four. They are beatable, if we don’t beat ourselves. We have been really helping them come out on top. But it’s not because they are great or infallible.

Comment

They are not elite. It is not a fore drawn conclusion they will be in the top four. They are beatable, if we don’t beat ourselves. We have been really helping them come out on top. But it’s not because they are great or infallible.

I totally agree with everything thing you’re saying.

We still lose by 17+. This by no means an indictment on Hype and what he’s trying to do. This is just from 15 yrs of wishing.

Go Vols!

Comment

How good do you think Florida is. Please don’t just say “better than we are.”

If we beat FU in the swamp it will be the upset of the year in the SEC. Even if Bammer takes out 11 of their starting 22.

Comment

If we beat FU in the swamp it will be the upset of the year in the SEC. Even if Bammer takes out 11 of their starting 22.
                                  Remember when Kiffin took Vols to the swamp and lost on a blocked field goal. I think we could play them that close. If we go in healthy with line up in tact.

Comment

Thinking that may have been tuscalooser

Comment

Remember when Kiffin took Vols to the swamp and lost on a blocked field goal. I think we could play them that close. If we go in healthy with line up in tact.

Swamp?

Comment

Originally posted by FLAVOLS View Post

Swamp?
                                        Yeah he has teams and locations mixed up.

Kiffin sat in the ball and ran the play clock down to 2 seconds before snapping in the swamp, shortening the game and keeping us alive.

That was also the collision of the mega powers when Tebow and Eric Berry met.

It ain't nothing for me to whoop a man's ass...you might have heard of me.

IT'S A DAMN OIL FILTER, I bought it off of ye fair and square, you said it was a good 'un.

That's chickenshit just like you and ye damn business.

Comment

Working...
                                        X