And we're pissin' in the wind, but it's blowing on all our friends
    We're gonna sit and grin and tell our grandchildren

Jerry Jeff Walker, RIP

I'm gonna live forever
    I'm gonna cross that river
    I'm gonna catch tomorrow now

Billy Joe Shaver, RIP

Comment

There really ain’t a lot of homerun hires right now. Maybe Kiffin again.
      Elvis said find em young and Fred said old fashion girls are fun

Comment

Originally posted by coachwatch View Post
        Helton fired/ AD is former Cincy AD.
        I can’t figure out why they didn’t fire him after last season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Early talk is Christobal at Oregon is who they want. Good luck with that.

Comment

Originally posted by clintonaldo View Post
            Yes, when I heard the news, first thing I thought, was Kiffin Part Deux.

Comment

Sure hope they don’t come snatch Tee Martin

Comment

I think Fickell is a purely Midwest guy.

It's going to take the right fit to work out there.

Sent from my BE2026 using Tapatalk

Comment

That would be a double, at most.
                  Speaking of Tennessee football, Mallon remarked...

Comment

Originally posted by VolonTobaccoRoad View Post

Yes, when I heard the news, first thing I thought, was Kiffin Part Deux.
                    They ran Kiffin out on a rail and totally humiliated him. Why would he want to go back?

Comment

That bridge was burnt...its what Kiffin does. Every place he has worked other than maybe FIU, he has torched any hope of ever coaching there again...Raiders.. Vols...USC...Bama. Kiffin is the Firestarter for sure.

Comment

Check out this quote from the AD and tell me whether UTAD or UT Administration would ever considering uttering such.

"I want to be exceptionally clear: our university and its leadership are committed to winning national championships and restoring USC football to glory," Bohn said. "This decision represents our next step toward that goal in what has been a thoughtful and strategic process to build a comprehensive football organization equivalent to the premier programs in the modern landscape."

"INSIDE EVERY PROGRESSIVE IS A TOTALITARIAN SCREAMING TO GET OUT"

Comment

Originally posted by AtlantaVol View Post
                          Check out this quote from the AD and tell me whether UTAD or UT Administration would ever considering uttering such.

"I want to be exceptionally clear: our university and its leadership are committed to winning national championships and restoring USC football to glory," Bohn said. "This decision represents our next step toward that goal in what has been a thoughtful and strategic process to build a comprehensive football organization equivalent to the premier programs in the modern landscape."
                          It’s fine to make broad and sweeping statements like that but we’ll see who they end up hiring. With the lousy facilities USC is not a great job. Plus unbelievable expectations. If Texas couldn’t make that gigantic hire USC can’t.

Comment

Why would he want to go back?
                            For twice the money?
                            To be near his children as they approach their teens.

To be Joey Saltwater in a big pond with lots and lots and lots of fish?

Comment

Urban Meyer.

Sent from my SM-J260A using Tapatalk

“Fascism is the stage reached after communism has proved an illusion.”
                              -Friedrich von Hayek

"Truth is treason in the empire of lies.”
                              -Dr. Ron Paul

"Some people's idea of free speech is that they are free to say what they like, but if anyone says anything back, that is an outrage."
                              -Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by Boydog View Post

They ran Kiffin out on a rail and totally humiliated him. Why would he want to go back?

Tighty whiteys.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                                It ain't nothing for me to whoop a man's ass...you might have heard of me.

IT'S A DAMN OIL FILTER, I bought it off of ye fair and square, you said it was a good 'un.

That's chickenshit just like you and ye damn business.

Comment

James Franklin

Comment

Germy Pruitt

Comment

Originally posted by AtlantaVol View Post

Yes actually DonDee did:

UT Chancellor Donde Plowman understands the situation, according to Wilson's report. “We are prepared to invest in what it takes to be the top baseball program in the country,” she told Wilson in an exclusive interview."

Comment

Originally posted by real turf fan View Post

For twice the money?
                                        To be near his children as they approach their teens.

To be Joey Saltwater in a big pond with lots and lots and lots of fish?
                                        Just saw an article that ranked USC the sixth best coaching job in the country. Would not have thought that now.
                                        You make great points Turf. I thought Layla and the kids were in Florida

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalki

Comment

Working...
                                        X