Milton still at #1 on the depth chart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IncognitoDad View Post

He also plays stupid, and that goes all the way back to the first time I saw him play as a freshman in high school.

What he gives you with "nasty" he takes away with "stupid".
    Agree. I think Trey had some of that too, but I tend to support aggressive play.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

Steal your face right off your head.

Comment

He also plays stupid, and that goes all the way back to the first time I saw him play as a freshman in high school.

Co-signed

Comment

Yeah, I was counting South Carolina as one of the 5.

Comment

Originally posted by smooth View Post

Sometimes you can make a mistake but dude got hurt due to things we have been saying holds ball too long, posing as a heisman and accuracy being a prob. Who cares if he looks the part and can chunk it 50 yds - cant hit the wr in stride. Had a pitt fan tell me after saturday’s game. Hooker sucked at tech. (Transfers havent helped us much at Tenn) Maybe just maybe huepel doesnt want to give bailey a shot now since it would make him look stupid. I dont know. I do know that we probably dont have a qb worth a crap on our team. So Tennessee.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Looking stupid definitely factors into some coaches decisions or lack thereof because of ego. Some, maybe most, think they must be the smartest person in the room or they wouldn’t be paid so much, right?

Does that fit hype? We shall see.

Comment

We'll be fine as soon as Milton starts hitting ten percent of those bombs in a game, He hits them all the time in practice according to Heup, so it's just a matter of time. Maybe every pass should be 40+yds, like when a kid plays Madden. If we throw 30 of those a game, and Uncle Milty hits ten percent, why, that's three possible TDs. We already have thrown more of those passes in two games than we did all of last year. Bombs away!!

This offense is infallible once our only choice gets it down. I can wait.

Comment

Deja vous all over again

Comment

Originally posted by awinatl View Post

Plus it makes a coach look stupid as hell to bench his QB1 in week 3…….. means you wasted an entire summer which it appears he has

But if he makes that switch and starts kicking ass, who the hell cares.

Comment

Can't coach the bammer out of some players... or is that residual deer antler spray?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by tnjimbob View Post
                    Can't coach the bammer out of some players... or is that residual deer antler spray?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
                    Well, Cade transferred to UT from UGA, not Bama.

But point taken.
                    Pissin' in the wind, bettin' on a losing friend
                    Makin' the same mistakes, we swore we'd never make again
                    And we're pissin' in the wind, but it's blowing on all our friends
                    We're gonna sit and grin and tell our grandchildren

Jerry Jeff Walker, RIP

I'm gonna live forever
                    I'm gonna cross that river
                    I'm gonna catch tomorrow now

Billy Joe Shaver, RIP

Comment

Working...
                    X