Looks like we chose the wrong UGAY Fatass a few years ago

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rocketcityvol View Post
    Admit it: if we had at any point in the past ten years had an AD announce Sam Pittman as our head coach we'd have shit our britches and set mattresses on fire.

Not picking on Pittman. Any coach who'd never been a coordinator or head coach at the D1 level. Played ball in NAIA. Had an 11-9-1 record as a Juco HC. Doesn't get their first head coaching job until age 59. We were too good for Shitano. We'd have been too good for Pittman. In our eyes.

We'd have even shit with Matt Campbell, pre-Iowa State. We didn't want Cut after Dooley left. Or Kiffin. In hindsight, he'd have been a good answer to bring some stability to the job.
    You think it's plug and play...lot's of AD's and HR people in general, make this mistake. Pittman wouldn't have worked out as an SEC hire any place other than 2019 Arkansas and their AD. That is what you have to work to find...the right person the right time the right place.

Comment

Originally posted by coachwatch View Post

You think it's plug and play...lot's of AD's and HR people in general, make this mistake. Pittman wouldn't have worked out as an SEC hire any place other than 2019 Arkansas and their AD. That is what you have to work to find...the right person the right time the right place.
      No shit. Kiffin 2010 wrong. Kiffin 2020 right. Although, let's let some history evolve before we declare either Pittman or Kiffin a success. Kiffin is probably one short skirt away from disaster.

Comment

Originally posted by AtlantaVol View Post

Good Lord Weed Boy, you have fried more brain cells that I originally thought. I never said smoking cigs was worse or better for ones health. I said that Cig smoking smell is horrible and have thought so since I was a toddler. But to me Weed smoking has a many times worse smell. It comes out of you guys pores and lungs for hours or days also it seems. I go into an exam room in the am and can smell the obnoxious BO of weed on patients.

Now I will say that anyone who inhales shit willingly into their lungs of any type is pretty idiotic. Especially when it is done as an over age 25 y/o adult. Just shows me that you don't have a lot going on upstairs. And just because you make money selling drugs doesn't make you anything but a legal drug dealer. Bet your Mama and Grandmama are proud of you!

Now I didn't mention booze either but your weed addled brain must have thought I did. But at least the Cops have test to do on someone drinking and driving a vehicle. Penalties quite severe. Hopefully the legal system gets up to date on checking you Weed Heads when you venture out of your BO house and get behind a wheel to drive. Needs to be the same DUI type penalty's for driving after taking in weed drug as there is drinking ETOH. Impaired is impaired no matter what drug you put in your body. At least restaurants have No Smoking laws that will apply to you Weed Boys. So stay at home and stink up your own pad.
        https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMR9uc9c1/

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

Steal your face right off your head.

Comment

Originally posted by Saint Smokey View Post

LOL. that's funny.

Comment

Originally posted by Saint Smokey View Post

LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by Cannabis Vol View Post

No, you broken down old fart...I brought it up as a point but I understand you have the cognitive ability of your other boy...Biden. Actually, your posts remind me of a Biden attempt at answering anything so you at least have that going for you.

If all you got is pot stinks and is bad for your lungs, then thats weaker than your defense for your Gump boy. There are now over 60% of adults in America who use cannabis for their needs and thats NOT smoking it. You prescribe drugs that have worst side effects than any cannabis but you are uneducated and dont even realize the harm they do. I understand...you have to pinch pennies so just because the FDA says you can, it makes it right in your lil warped mind to put hotdogs on your families table. I wonder how many people you have killed by prescribing your chemicals? Its safe to say way more than I have for selling my LEGAL drugs.

Face it old man...you are washed up as a fan and person, based on your ridiculous rants. I would say your professional life is washed-up as well since you obviously don't continue your education. Maybe thats why you are such a bitter lil feller. I hope not. I hope you just have a bad case of dumbass. Hey...maybe you can ingest some of those chemicals you toss around like m&m's to your poor, pot smoking patients that stinks up your laboratory at work. Isn't that what you ALWAYS do?
              Ramble away Weed Boy. You smoked way too much weed as a youth and ruined your brain cells. Bet Mom and the rest of the family is mighty proud of your slacker ass. I bet that went over real well when you came home and told the clan that you were going to be a legal weed dealer and when not selling weed you stayed high on drugs.

You are quite pitiful with your Bammer Boy and now Biden accusations but I guess when you have fried most every brain cell you once had then what to expect otherwise?
              "INSIDE EVERY PROGRESSIVE IS A TOTALITARIAN SCREAMING TO GET OUT"

Comment

Ramble away Weed Boy. You smoked way too much weed as a youth and ruined your brain cells. Bet Mom and the rest of the family is mighty proud of your slacker ass. I bet that went over real well when you came home and told the clan that you were going to be a legal weed dealer and when not selling weed you stayed high on drugs.

You are quite pitiful with your Bammer Boy and now Biden accusations but I guess when you have fried most every brain cell you once had then what to expect otherwise?
                I handed you your ass on a platter and proved how uneducated you are and all you got is weak weed jokes? Being an old, broken down bitter old man is not a good look for you. You also show your low IQ when you cast aspersions about me. I run a multi million dollar business who employees 50+ people so being a pot head is not always for slackers but thats all you got since you had your holier-than-thou ass handed to you by a slacker pot head. My family is very proud of my success at creating that multi million dollar business that has won countless awards and is the blueprint that is being used all over America. How bout your family? They proud of you pushing pills and killing countless of unsuspecting victims? I guess being a slacker is better than being a pill pushing grim reaper, huh?

You just keep shoving those chemicals down peoples throats and look down your lil pointy nose. We're good. I will laugh at your ignorance because you really don't get it. Thats what makes this so funny...you really don't get it. Carry on my lil pill pushing friend. This is fun.

Comment

I handed you your ass on a platter and proved how uneducated you are and all you got is weak weed jokes? Being an old, broken down bitter old man is not a good look for you. You also show your low IQ when you cast aspersions about me. I run a multi million dollar business who employees 50+ people so being a pot head is not always for slackers but thats all you got since you had your holier-than-thou ass handed to you by a slacker pot head. My family is very proud of my success at creating that multi million dollar business that has won countless awards and is the blueprint that is being used all over America. How bout your family? They proud of you pushing pills and killing countless of unsuspecting victims? I guess being a slacker is better than being a pill pushing grim reaper, huh?

You just keep shoving those chemicals down peoples throats and look down your lil pointy nose. We're good. I will laugh at your ignorance because you really don't get it. Thats what makes this so funny...you really don't get it. Carry on my lil pill pushing friend. This is fun.
                  Again…buddy…profits…cut a fat buddy in…lol

Comment

Nice SALES PITCH there Weedy. Tell those slackers that all the MD's are just handing out poison and as you say "killing countless of unsuspecting victims" while you are giving them a drug that makes them high and likely impaired to work or drive. But since weed has very very little large well controlled placebo arm studies to back up all your claims, then I would be careful of you claims of MD's "killing countless unsuspecting victims" and being "grim reapers". Look you can act immature and like a punk to me all you want. But you start telling that shit to your slacker customers and then then believe your SALES PITCH while not doing correct medical care for a serious illness then you just might be in trouble legally down the road when that person listens to your crap. Just handing out solid advice to you Weedy. Sell your drug to get people high on. But dissing Medical care to the point of telling other Weedy's that MD's are grim reapers and out to kill them while your weed will save them from their illness, is something your Corporate partners might not like. What is the name of your Corporation BTW? And what states are they located to do business? On the Stock Market?

Comment

LOL...Pittman won ONE game...

Comment

Originally posted by Jackie Chiles View Post
                        LOL...Pittman won ONE game...
                        They were night and day better last year, and definitely on an upward trajectory.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                        It ain't nothing for me to whoop a man's ass...you might have heard of me.

IT'S A DAMN OIL FILTER, I bought it off of ye fair and square, you said it was a good 'un.

That's chickenshit just like you and ye damn business.

Comment

Don’t have a dog in this fight, but I am sort of curious as to what pills specifically AV is pushing down people’s throats that kills them. I do assume that he likely diagnoses cancer fairly often, and has probably helped patients to live longer by early detection. I also assume many such patients likely use weed, or at least CBD, for relief from cancer pain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by rocketcityvol View Post
                            Admit it: if we had at any point in the past ten years had an AD announce Sam Pittman as our head coach we'd have shit our britches and set mattresses on fire.

Not picking on Pittman. Any coach who'd never been a coordinator or head coach at the D1 level. Played ball in NAIA. Had an 11-9-1 record as a Juco HC. Doesn't get their first head coaching job until age 59. We were too good for Shitano. We'd have been too good for Pittman. In our eyes.

We'd have even shit with Matt Campbell, pre-Iowa State. We didn't want Cut after Dooley left. Or Kiffin. In hindsight, he'd have been a good answer to bring some stability to the job.
                            Well I didn't mention Pittman as HC. I said we chose the wrong UGAY Fatass to be OC a few years ago. Tard Cut in retrospect just used UT and about 1.8 million a year to ease into retirement since he had property near Knoxville and wanted to retire there. He didn't recruit nor do much coaching while he was there. Pittman has always been an elite recruiter with UGAY stocked full of Top 150 national players on its OL. Then who knows that when Bammer Boy was fired if maybe then Pittman would have been considered for HC? But the OP was about we hired the wrong guy for OC.

Oh and one other thing is that Pittman has shown he will hire ex HC's and OC's as his OC and DC. He has Briles and Odom in those positions. Bammer Boy got a DC who hadn't been a DC before then had Phildo go out and outbid UGAY for Tard Cut. Now Mott hired a LB Coach as his DC and couldn't hire any assistants of note of offense so he just ended up bringing his whole Offense staff from UCF. Quite the difference from what Pittman has done at Arky.

Comment

Originally posted by egbert View Post

Don’t have a dog in this fight, but I am sort of curious as to what pills specifically AV is pushing down people’s throats that kills them. I do assume that he likely diagnoses cancer fairly often, and has probably helped patients to live longer by early detection. I also assume many such patients likely use weed, or at least CBD, for relief from cancer pain.

I have no idea who the grim reaper is so I would have no idea. However...there are multiple articles about medications that Dr's have prescribed that were found to be harmful and causing death. Your a smart feller...go look it up.

He is clueless...as a Dr...as a dude...as a human when it comes to cannabis. He is a bitter old bastard who runs his mouth with nothing to back it...just spouting lies. He is easily offended and when I called him out about is defense of his boy Gump, he went off the rails. I am still laughing at his ignorance.

And you are right...you don't have a dog in this fight.

Comment

I have no idea who the grim reaper is so I would have no idea. However...there are multiple articles about medications that Dr's have prescribed that were found to be harmful and causing death. Your a smart feller...go look it up.

He is clueless...as a Dr...as a dude...as a human when it comes to cannabis. He is a bitter old bastard who runs his mouth with nothing to back it...just spouting lies. He is easily offended and when I called him out about is defense of his boy Gump, he went off the rails. I am still laughing at his ignorance.

Not "going off the rails" to say you are FOS claiming I defended Bammer Boy. I said the way he was fired would hurt us in hiring assistants and in recruiting. I was right. You were wrong.

Then you know not of what you preach about with meds. There are tens of thousands of meds. Only a small amount have been found harmful and an extremely small % causing death. And when these are found in studies or found after approval, the drugs are yanked from the market. You aren't bright enough to understand (or more likely too arrogant and immature to understand) that many drugs have side effects with some of them being significant side effects. Especially for Cancer and Autoimmune diseases. But it is a risk/benefit ratio because not taking these higher risk drugs often means someone dies earlier or has a miserable life. So you discuss that with them and take the risk of the meds. But the vast vast vast majority of routine meds have negligible side effects and certainly aren't killing people.

But I am still waiting on the Name of your Corporation and where it does business. If you really are a senior person is said business, I wonder how the Board of Directors and Investors would like knowing that you are on message boards saying MD's are "killing countless numbers of unsuspecting people" and poisoning people with their meds. I would guess they would have a different opinion on who "runs his mouth with nothing to back it up". It was you who said both of these things and much more. So you are putting not only your own opinions but that of your Weed Company when you say that as someone in management. So tell us some details about your company. Name, Location, Web Address, Largest Investors.

Comment

But I am still waiting on the Name of your Corporation and where it does business. If you really are a senior person is said business, I wonder how the Board of Directors and Investors would like knowing that you are on message boards saying MD's are "killing countless numbers of unsuspecting people" and poisoning people with their meds. I would guess they would have a different opinion on who "runs his mouth with nothing to back it up". It was you who said both of these things and much more. So you are putting not only your own opinions but that of your Weed Company when you say that as someone in management. So tell us some details about your company. Name, Location, Web Address, Largest Investors.
                                  Damn. here we go again.

Comment

I asked what meds AV has prescribed that he’s forced on folks that killed them. You’re right, I’m a smart feller, but I’m not sure where to look up that specific info about AV. You seemed to know pretty matter of factly, so I just thought I’d ask.

You seem a tad touchy about your argument with AV…if someone else interjects with a simple, innocent question…I suggest smoking some of your product to mellow and feel the good vibes, man. You probably won’t even miss the overhead!

Comment

Originally posted by egbert View Post

I asked what meds AV has prescribed that he’s forced on folks that killed them. You’re right, I’m a smart feller, but I’m not sure where to look up that specific info about AV. You seemed to know pretty matter of factly, so I just thought I’d ask.

You seem a tad touchy about your argument with AV…if someone else interjects with a simple, innocent question…I suggest smoking some of your product to mellow and feel the good vibes, man. You probably won’t even miss the overhead!

I’m guessing my pot buddy is talking about opioids. And my only argument is, Pittman has never been an OC, so it’s not like we hired Chaney over him. Friend on the other hand…

Comment

Just want to jump in and say pot should be more legal than alcohol and I am a beer drinker. Carry on.
                                        Elvis said find em young and Fred said old fashion girls are fun

Comment

Originally posted by nasavol View Post

I’m guessing my pot buddy is talking about opioids. And my only argument is, Pittman has never been an OC, so it’s not like we hired Chaney over him. Friend on the other hand…
                                          I’m sorta guessing your pot buddy doesn’t know what kind of doc AV is and has no clue what kind of meds AV has written. Like I said before, I don’t have a dog in that fight… even defended both sides of it including saying that pot serves a useful purpose especially for cancer patients but for some reason cannabis didn’t like my question. It’s pretty bad to accuse somebody of killing folks though… boards have been shut down for less.

Opioids are a whole different discussion but also serve a useful purpose as my wife who is suffering from shingles currently would tell you… The whole legalizing weed thing doesn’t really make much difference to me. I haven’t smoked it since I was in college, and I’m certainly not against its use for certain things. Recreational, medicinal, whatever.

Comment

Working...
                                          X