Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looks like we chose the wrong UGAY Fatass a few years ago

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Looks like we chose the wrong UGAY Fatass a few years ago

    We chose Tard Cut instead of Pittman and then paid Tard Cut close to 2 million a year salary. Tard Cut hand land around Knoxville and he basically used this as a way to move back to where he wanted to retire but in doing so he completely coasted away as a OC while at UT. He didn't recruit hardly at all. He didn't develop a QB. He didn't help in the OL coaching. He basically was eating his way to retirement at UT's expense.

    Pittman on the other hand has always been an elite recruiter and OL coach. As a HC he has hired much bigger names in Briles and Odom as his Assistants than what Bammer Boy or now Mott have been able to hire at UT.

    So in hindsight we certainly hired the wrong fatass to be OC a few years ago and one can argue in hindsight also, that Pittman should have been hired as HC.
    "INSIDE EVERY PROGRESSIVE IS A TOTALITARIAN SCREAMING TO GET OUT"

    #2
    In fairness, Pittman was green and I didn't think it was a great hire at the time. But what do I know. I was stupid enough to think Pruitt was a good hire.

    Comment


      #3
      Knew Pittman was solid hire for the Hogs. I remember Grumble was like WTF. It's a complex mix of timing/fit/situation/place/vision/coach. I should get paid for coaching hire advice but everything is muh connections.

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by AtlantaVol View Post
        We chose Tard Cut instead of Pittman and then paid Tard Cut close to 2 million a year salary. Tard Cut hand land around Knoxville and he basically used this as a way to move back to where he wanted to retire but in doing so he completely coasted away as a OC while at UT. He didn't recruit hardly at all. He didn't develop a QB. He didn't help in the OL coaching. He basically was eating his way to retirement at UT's expense.

        Pittman on the other hand has always been an elite recruiter and OL coach. As a HC he has hired much bigger names in Briles and Odom as his Assistants than what Bammer Boy or now Mott have been able to hire at UT.

        So in hindsight we certainly hired the wrong fatass to be OC a few years ago and one can argue in hindsight also, that Pittman should have been hired as HC.
        But he was chosen by YOUR boy Gump. I feel sure its because the fans were not passionate enough tho. Its all our fault as you have so eloquently pointed out...what a sage you are and we aint worthy if your presence. Thanks again for stopping by.

        Comment


          #5
          Posted in another thread....He us great hire for Hogs, and prob best Cordinator combo in country and let's them do their job

          Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by coachwatch View Post
            Knew Pittman was solid hire for the Hogs. I remember Grumble was like WTF. It's a complex mix of timing/fit/situation/place/vision/coach. I should get paid for coaching hire advice but everything is muh connections.
            How did that Gruden deal to UT pan out? Asking for a friend.

            Comment


              #7
              Not a fair comparison, Pittman has always been a OL coach, Chaney was hired as OC.

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by Cannabis Vol View Post

                But he was chosen by YOUR boy Gump. I feel sure its because the fans were not passionate enough tho. Its all our fault as you have so eloquently pointed out...what a sage you are and we aint worthy if your presence. Thanks again for stopping by.
                You are too high to post apparently. Bammer Boy nor ANY UT HC is ever "my boy". Coaches are highly paid PE majors for the most part with some notable exceptions. The slicker talking ones or the ones with back stabbing ambitions are the ones who rise to HC status. They aren't bright smart individuals but that doesn't mean they can't coach. So none of them are EVER "my boys" unless they win big time.

                Now get back to your weed den and only post when you aren't high.
                "INSIDE EVERY PROGRESSIVE IS A TOTALITARIAN SCREAMING TO GET OUT"

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by Cannabis Vol View Post

                  How did that Gruden deal to UT pan out? Asking for a friend.
                  It’s happening!!!!


                  Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by AtlantaVol View Post

                    You are too high to post apparently. Bammer Boy nor ANY UT HC is ever "my boy". Coaches are highly paid PE majors for the most part with some notable exceptions. The slicker talking ones or the ones with back stabbing ambitions are the ones who rise to HC status. They aren't bright smart individuals but that doesn't mean they can't coach. So none of them are EVER "my boys" unless they win big time.

                    Now get back to your weed den and only post when you aren't high.
                    First...let me set you straight...you can NEVER be to high. Now that we have that all cleared up, I must of hit a nerve. Huh. Everyone on this site saw you run to gump boys defense when he got caught with his hand in the McDonald's bag. You defended YOUR boy but thats OK. You gave up being a fan years ago and look down your lil pointy nose at anyone who would dare go to a UT game and have fun. Its beneath you...we get it.

                    Oh...one more thing...I don't have a weed den. Its called a dispensary and it's 100% legit...legal and it allows me to print money...more money than you could ever imagine. So...instead of running that pie hole and condemning how others choose to have fun and make an honest living, spend a lil time moving into the 21st century. You literally reek of bitterness and ignorance.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by Cannabis Vol View Post

                      How did that Gruden deal to UT pan out? Asking for a friend.
                      That was about driving up expectations and fomenting fan activism to reject mediocrity. And it helped somewhat, until Fulmer rose again to bring a second knife.
                      Last edited by coachwatch; September 13, 2021, 12:53 PM.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        RIVALRIES


                        Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                        It ain't nothing for me to whoop a man's ass...you might have heard of me.

                        IT'S A DAMN OIL FILTER, I bought it off of ye fair and square, you said it was a good 'un.

                        That's chickenshit just like you and ye damn business.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by Cannabis Vol View Post



                          Oh...one more thing...I don't have a weed den. Its called a dispensary and it's 100% legit...legal and it allows me to print money...more money than you could ever imagine.
                          I can imagine, and I wish my pot buddy would cut me in on this ;-)

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by Cannabis Vol View Post

                            First...let me set you straight...you can NEVER be to high. Now that we have that all cleared up, I must of hit a nerve. Huh. Everyone on this site saw you run to gump boys defense when he got caught with his hand in the McDonald's bag. You defended YOUR boy but thats OK. You gave up being a fan years ago and look down your lil pointy nose at anyone who would dare go to a UT game and have fun. Its beneath you...we get it.

                            Oh...one more thing...I don't have a weed den. Its called a dispensary and it's 100% legit...legal and it allows me to print money...more money than you could ever imagine. So...instead of running that pie hole and condemning how others choose to have fun and make an honest living, spend a lil time moving into the 21st century. You literally reek of bitterness and ignorance.
                            Well Weed Boy, what you do in your job and life isn't my business. Party on for all I care but YES, staying Fucked Up in the head all the time is not the way I would rec going thru life. Not much of a life if one has to be high all the time to live it. But to each their own. Plus IMO it stinks to high heaven and the smell is more obnoxious to me than even Cigs are, and I hate Cig smoking all my life.

                            But let me set YOU straight as you are apparently too fucked up to understand. I will a) run to any UT coaches defense in pushing the envelope and doing what every other team out there does in recruiting. I want to win. You want to be Vandy apparently. It isn't taking up for Bammer Boy. It is just what one has to do in order to compete. Then b) our transgressions are still not spelled out and were completely done by Dondeeee as an excuse to fire the staff and save money on a buyout. Which has had horrible results in killing 2021 and now 2022 recruiting. BTW, were you too high and don't remember when Dondeeee had her Press Conference and VERY specifically said there was no proof or accusation that Bammer Boy was doing anything with the McDonalds bags himself nor could she prove that he was even aware of it? She fired him because she said he was HC and should have known about it. Now again, not taking up for Bammer Boy because he wasn't getting it done and had hired lazy coaches like Tard Cut. But can you imagine even in your high state, other SEC schools trying to fire their HC's because an accusation had been made against their assistants but not even an accusation against the HC? No way that happens anywhere but UT.

                            So I can repeat that again but in your altered state of mind you look a the above and try to claim Bammer Boy is "my guy" even knowing that NO UT HC has ever been nor ever will be "my guy". They are extremely highly paid hired guns who are ex PE or Urban Studies majors. They can WIN after 3-4 years or they can GIT. Do what it takes to WIN or hang up even trying. UT is in the FB business to make gazillions of dollars. The Administration isn't in it for any other reason. The HOH is in it for POWER and CONTROL. The HOH isn't obsessed with winning either. Get that thru your addled brain.
                            "INSIDE EVERY PROGRESSIVE IS A TOTALITARIAN SCREAMING TO GET OUT"

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by AtlantaVol View Post

                              Well Weed Boy, what you do in your job and life isn't my business. Party on for all I care but YES, staying Fucked Up in the head all the time is not the way I would rec going thru life. Not much of a life if one has to be high all the time to live it. But to each their own. Plus IMO it stinks to high heaven and the smell is more obnoxious to me than even Cigs are, and I hate Cig smoking all my life.

                              But let me set YOU straight as you are apparently too fucked up to understand. I will a) run to any UT coaches defense in pushing the envelope and doing what every other team out there does in recruiting. I want to win. You want to be Vandy apparently. It isn't taking up for Bammer Boy. It is just what one has to do in order to compete. Then b) our transgressions are still not spelled out and were completely done by Dondeeee as an excuse to fire the staff and save money on a buyout. Which has had horrible results in killing 2021 and now 2022 recruiting. BTW, were you too high and don't remember when Dondeeee had her Press Conference and VERY specifically said there was no proof or accusation that Bammer Boy was doing anything with the McDonalds bags himself nor could she prove that he was even aware of it? She fired him because she said he was HC and should have known about it. Now again, not taking up for Bammer Boy because he wasn't getting it done and had hired lazy coaches like Tard Cut. But can you imagine even in your high state, other SEC schools trying to fire their HC's because an accusation had been made against their assistants but not even an accusation against the HC? No way that happens anywhere but UT.

                              So I can repeat that again but in your altered state of mind you look a the above and try to claim Bammer Boy is "my guy" even knowing that NO UT HC has ever been nor ever will be "my guy". They are extremely highly paid hired guns who are ex PE or Urban Studies majors. They can WIN after 3-4 years or they can GIT. Do what it takes to WIN or hang up even trying. UT is in the FB business to make gazillions of dollars. The Administration isn't in it for any other reason. The HOH is in it for POWER and CONTROL. The HOH isn't obsessed with winning either. Get that thru your addled brain.
                              Damn...you doubled down on your stupidity...I swear, you can't make this up. Now, let me unpack your outlandish diatribe.

                              First...glad you admitted to the Gump being YOUR boy and your continous defending the indefensible. Its well known...you have no shame. It is funny as hell that you went all in on YOUR Gump boy...even tho you don't support UT athletics and are above stooping as low as to have the gall to even dare go to any game due to your wisdom that its all UT fans fault for having fun at a game and to support such treachery.

                              Second...you hate the smell so it must be bad and anyone who smokes it,, is worse than cigs. Dude...how fuckin old are you? Seriously...are you prehistoric? Smoking is so 1970's but that cave you live in needs some internet access. You run that pie hole and then fall all over yourself defending your ignorance. It is quite the show.

                              Thirdly...either you don't drink or you are a hypocrite. Hopefully, you don't drink but using cannabis is safer...has more medicinal qualities and has NEVER in the history of man has anyone OD'd on cannabis. So my point is...having a few beers with your friends is more harmful than a couple of brownies or gummies or heaven forbid, smoking a joint. Using Cannabis even in excess is far better than drinking in excess. So, just cause someone drinks doesn't make them an alcoholic just as using Cannabis does not mean people are stoned 24/7. Again, your lack of education is embarrassing, especially someone in the medical field but I understand...you are a bitter, uneducated, old fart who loves him some Gump boy and doesn't understand how a pot head makes 3X the money you make while still paying for your student loans.

                              No worries...I will be at the next game with my cult of pot heads having fun while you sit miserably by your 100's of dollars you have saved while choosing not to go. Its a win/win for us both...aint America great.

                              Comment


                                #16
                                Originally posted by Cannabis Vol View Post

                                No worries...I will be at the next game with my cult of pot heads having fun while you sit miserably by your 100's of dollars you have saved while choosing not to go. Its a win/win for us both...aint America great.
                                For the love of Gawd please put some fucking deodorant on……. fucking Denver potheads fucking up that great city with their wretched B.O.


                                Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                                Comment


                                  #17
                                  Originally posted by awinatl View Post

                                  For the love of Gawd please put some fucking deodorant on……. fucking Denver potheads fucking up that great city with their wretched B.O.


                                  Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                  Dude...I don't have anything to do with Denver and any stinking pot heads. Maybe you should contact someone who lives there or is a politician in Denver. Your welcome.

                                  Comment


                                    #18
                                    Originally posted by Cannabis Vol View Post

                                    Damn...you doubled down on your stupidity...I swear, you can't make this up. Now, let me unpack your outlandish diatribe.

                                    First...glad you admitted to the Gump being YOUR boy and your continous defending the indefensible. Its well known...you have no shame. It is funny as hell that you went all in on YOUR Gump boy...even tho you don't support UT athletics and are above stooping as low as to have the gall to even dare go to any game due to your wisdom that its all UT fans fault for having fun at a game and to support such treachery.

                                    Second...you hate the smell so it must be bad and anyone who smokes it,, is worse than cigs. Dude...how fuckin old are you? Seriously...are you prehistoric? Smoking is so 1970's but that cave you live in needs some internet access. You run that pie hole and then fall all over yourself defending your ignorance. It is quite the show.

                                    Thirdly...either you don't drink or you are a hypocrite. Hopefully, you don't drink but using cannabis is safer...has more medicinal qualities and has NEVER in the history of man has anyone OD'd on cannabis. So my point is...having a few beers with your friends is more harmful than a couple of brownies or gummies or heaven forbid, smoking a joint. Using Cannabis even in excess is far better than drinking in excess. So, just cause someone drinks doesn't make them an alcoholic just as using Cannabis does not mean people are stoned 24/7. Again, your lack of education is embarrassing, especially someone in the medical field but I understand...you are a bitter, uneducated, old fart who loves him some Gump boy and doesn't understand how a pot head makes 3X the money you make while still paying for your student loans.

                                    No worries...I will be at the next game with my cult of pot heads having fun while you sit miserably by your 100's of dollars you have saved while choosing not to go. Its a win/win for us both...aint America great.
                                    Good Lord Weed Boy, you have fried more brain cells that I originally thought. I never said smoking cigs was worse or better for ones health. I said that Cig smoking smell is horrible and have thought so since I was a toddler. But to me Weed smoking has a many times worse smell. It comes out of you guys pores and lungs for hours or days also it seems. I go into an exam room in the am and can smell the obnoxious BO of weed on patients.

                                    Now I will say that anyone who inhales shit willingly into their lungs of any type is pretty idiotic. Especially when it is done as an over age 25 y/o adult. Just shows me that you don't have a lot going on upstairs. And just because you make money selling drugs doesn't make you anything but a legal drug dealer. Bet your Mama and Grandmama are proud of you!

                                    Now I didn't mention booze either but your weed addled brain must have thought I did. But at least the Cops have test to do on someone drinking and driving a vehicle. Penalties quite severe. Hopefully the legal system gets up to date on checking you Weed Heads when you venture out of your BO house and get behind a wheel to drive. Needs to be the same DUI type penalty's for driving after taking in weed drug as there is drinking ETOH. Impaired is impaired no matter what drug you put in your body. At least restaurants have No Smoking laws that will apply to you Weed Boys. So stay at home and stink up your own pad.
                                    "INSIDE EVERY PROGRESSIVE IS A TOTALITARIAN SCREAMING TO GET OUT"

                                    Comment


                                      #19
                                      Originally posted by AtlantaVol View Post

                                      Good Lord Weed Boy, you have fried more brain cells that I originally thought. I never said smoking cigs was worse or better for ones health. I said that Cig smoking smell is horrible and have thought so since I was a toddler. But to me Weed smoking has a many times worse smell. It comes out of you guys pores and lungs for hours or days also it seems. I go into an exam room in the am and can smell the obnoxious BO of weed on patients.

                                      Now I will say that anyone who inhales shit willingly into their lungs of any type is pretty idiotic. Especially when it is done as an over age 25 y/o adult. Just shows me that you don't have a lot going on upstairs. And just because you make money selling drugs doesn't make you anything but a legal drug dealer. Bet your Mama and Grandmama are proud of you!

                                      Now I didn't mention booze either but your weed addled brain must have thought I did. But at least the Cops have test to do on someone drinking and driving a vehicle. Penalties quite severe. Hopefully the legal system gets up to date on checking you Weed Heads when you venture out of your BO house and get behind a wheel to drive. Needs to be the same DUI type penalty's for driving after taking in weed drug as there is drinking ETOH. Impaired is impaired no matter what drug you put in your body. At least restaurants have No Smoking laws that will apply to you Weed Boys. So stay at home and stink up your own pad.
                                      No, you broken down old fart...I brought it up as a point but I understand you have the cognitive ability of your other boy...Biden. Actually, your posts remind me of a Biden attempt at answering anything so you at least have that going for you.

                                      If all you got is pot stinks and is bad for your lungs, then thats weaker than your defense for your Gump boy. There are now over 60% of adults in America who use cannabis for their needs and thats NOT smoking it. You prescribe drugs that have worst side effects than any cannabis but you are uneducated and dont even realize the harm they do. I understand...you have to pinch pennies so just because the FDA says you can, it makes it right in your lil warped mind to put hotdogs on your families table. I wonder how many people you have killed by prescribing your chemicals? Its safe to say way more than I have for selling my LEGAL drugs.

                                      Face it old man...you are washed up as a fan and person, based on your ridiculous rants. I would say your professional life is washed-up as well since you obviously don't continue your education. Maybe thats why you are such a bitter lil feller. I hope not. I hope you just have a bad case of dumbass. Hey...maybe you can ingest some of those chemicals you toss around like m&m's to your poor, pot smoking patients that stinks up your laboratory at work. Isn't that what you ALWAYS do?

                                      Comment


                                        #20
                                        Admit it: if we had at any point in the past ten years had an AD announce Sam Pittman as our head coach we'd have shit our britches and set mattresses on fire.

                                        Not picking on Pittman. Any coach who'd never been a coordinator or head coach at the D1 level. Played ball in NAIA. Had an 11-9-1 record as a Juco HC. Doesn't get their first head coaching job until age 59. We were too good for Shitano. We'd have been too good for Pittman. In our eyes.

                                        We'd have even shit with Matt Campbell, pre-Iowa State. We didn't want Cut after Dooley left. Or Kiffin. In hindsight, he'd have been a good answer to bring some stability to the job.

                                        Comment

                                        Working...
                                        X