Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So, where's texiepoo after Arky humbled Texas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, where's texiepoo after Arky humbled Texas?

Humbletexiepoo was all fired up after Texas announced they were joining the SEC.

I wonder if he still is excited after Arky spanked them yesterday in their welcome to the SEC?

Haven't seen him recently.
    Why can't we all just get along?

He’s posting on Tux’s board. I asked him where he thought tejas would finish in sec west . So far …crickets

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I’m telling you Sark is on the sauce again. He didn’t look good at all. How can anyone not be happy for Sam Pittman?
      Elvis said find em young and Fred said old fashion girls are fun

Comment

Originally posted by clintonaldo View Post
        I’m telling you Sark is on the sauce again. He didn’t look good at all. How can anyone not be happy for Sam Pittman?
        So, Saban's House of Rehab doesn't always stick?

Comment

Nobody riding herd on him at tejas. When Gillespie was at ky jelly, they finally resorted to him having a driver babysitter all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Student Radical View Post
            Nobody riding herd on him at tejas. When Gillespie was at ky jelly, they finally resorted to him having a driver babysitter all the time.
            Baby Driver?

Good movie.

Comment

He posted over there that it's because Ark has a elite coaching staff in Pittman....Briles and Odom.

Comment

Originally posted by Tnphil View Post
                He posted over there that it's because Ark has a elite coaching staff in Pittman....Briles and Odom.
                That’s truth.

Imagine a damn moronic HC having a chance to get big Sam, an elite OL coach and recruiter, and saying “Nah, I’ll give the job to Muh best Friend.”

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                It ain't nothing for me to whoop a man's ass...you might have heard of me.

IT'S A DAMN OIL FILTER, I bought it off of ye fair and square, you said it was a good 'un.

That's chickenshit just like you and ye damn business.

Comment

Originally posted by Tnphil View Post
                  Well, one thing's for damn sure.

It's ain't Texas' fault. They are just perfect in Texas, according to Texiepoo.

Comment

I can see us progressing a lot like Arkansas. Great system with great culture.

Comment

Originally posted by Polemicvol View Post

Baby Driver?

Good movie.
                      Baby Driver - Opening Titles, Coffee Run Scene (feat. Harlem Shuffle by Bob & Earl) [ORIGINAL] - Bing video

Comment

I never understood the hype on Sark. He was an OK coach at USC but even before his problems I dont think he won any rings. As far as his record at UAT well hell he had the best OL in the country, one of the the best qbs, the best wrs in the country and the top rb. Geez even moron botch could have made that offense look great.

Comment

Originally posted by autumnleafvol View Post

I never understood the hype on Sark. He was an OK coach at USC but even before his problems I dont think he won any rings. As far as his record at UAT well hell he had the best OL in the country, one of the the best qbs, the best wrs in the country and the top rb. Geez even moron botch could have made that offense look great.
                          The Texas situation is a good example of how hard it is to hire a really good head football coach. Give me Hype any day.

Comment

Filmed in Atlanta

Comment

Filmed in Atlanta
                              I guess Georgia has become quite the film shooting spot.

Comment

Originally posted by Boydog View Post

The Texas situation is a good example of how hard it is to hire a really good head football coach. Give me Hype any day.

Never thought it was possible but IMHO Texas has too much money!

Comment

Baby Driver?

Good movie.
                                  Not on Netflix. $2.99 on Prime...thinking about it....

Comment

Originally posted by Jackie Chiles View Post

Will be on FX television 9/23 and 9/24. Not sure how edited it will be.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackie Chiles View Post

I watched it free on FX a few months ago.

If you've got video on demand, you still might be able to access it.

Comment

Thanks. I'll catch it on FX.

Comment

Working...
                                        X