We should have won this ball game....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cannabis Vol View Post

Well, let's see about your love for Bailey...these are facts based on actual game play...is arm is average at best which means you are limited in pass plays because he can only use half the field...he is an average athlete and in the current system, the QB needs to be able to extend the play with an occasional ability to run and Bailey does neither. Bailey was 3rd team on 2 coaching staffs for a reason. Maybe you ought to get the stick outta your ass and smoke a doibie...you seem like you are wound to tight.
    I actually did smoke one Saturday, after watching this shit show of a coach try and coach a team while putting some shitty players out there that all of us know can’t perform the job I needed it. Felt real good to put a bowl together. I actually like you in that but for you to complain about his arm when his arm is just as good as some others I’ve seen do well at UT including those like Clausen. You don’t have to have a cannon to play and even in Heups offense you don’t have to. I watched McKenzie at UCF in person and he’s got a good arm but no better than Baileys is. Also his first year with Heup Milton didn’t run all that much, it’s not 100% needed unless a play breaks down and at that point it’s pretty much schoolyard ball anyways. And to say he held the ball and such last year to long, he was a fucking true freshman, so even with a shitty team he was playing for he was literally a true freshman that still was better than 70% in completions and 2:1 TD/INT ratio. You nor I really have any idea how good he can be and really watching Heup so far I’m not sure I trust his ability to make the proper decision either because theMilton we have right now sucks donkey dicks. Stands like a statue also, holds ball to long. Can’t throw anything less than a 100MPH heater and when he does run as big as he is he is a pussy and won’t take a hit. Even against BG he left a few first downs on the field by not delivery contact and was a pussy. So yes we might not have a QB on the roster, but no idea if we don’t try them all and after 4 years Milton still sucks so you can’t reach and old dog new tricks and if he hasn’t learned to make a touch pass by now he never will.

Comment

Originally posted by Cannabis Vol View Post

Get back with me on those national rankings after a few SEC games are included in those stats.
      No doubt that will change after we play Florida, Georgia and bammer.

But so far, so good, I was afraid we might have an historically bad defense, especially after losing so many defenders to transfer.

Amazingly enough, I think our defense might end up better than last year, if we can avoid a lot of injuries. Our DL has been solid, but not spectacular. And we actually have linebackers who can come close to covering in the passing game, where we were horrible last year. And our dbs have been ok, Jackson has been spectacular.

Maybe Crouch and To'o To'o weren't that great after all.
      Why can't we all just get along?

Comment

Originally posted by Bigorangefaninga View Post

I actually lI actually like you in that but for you to complain about his arm when his arm is just as good as some others I’ve seen do well at UT including those like Clausen. You don’t have to have a cannon to play and even in Heups offense you don’t have to. I watched McKenzie at UCF in person and he’s got a good arm but no better than Baileys is. Also his first year with Heup Milton didn’t run all that much, it’s not 100% needed unless a play breaks down and at that point it’s pretty much schoolyard ball anyways. And to say he held the ball and such last year to long, he was a fucking true freshman, so even with a shitty team he was playing for he was literally a true freshman that still was better than 70% in completions and 2:1 TD/INT ratio. You nor I really have any idea how good he can be and really watching Heup so far I’m not sure I trust his ability to make the proper decision either because theMilton we have right now sucks donkey dicks. Stands like a statue also, holds ball to long. Can’t throw anything less than a 100MPH heater and when he does run as big as he is he is a pussy and won’t take a hit. Even against BG he left a few first downs on the field by not delivery contact and was a pussy. So yes we might not have a QB on the roster, but no idea if we don’t try them all and after 4 years Milton still sucks so you can’t reach and old dog new tricks and if he hasn’t learned to make a touch pass by now he never will.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bill Morgan View Post
          This Pitt team is slop. They lost 2 DL to the NFL from last years team.

Bailey may have an average arm, but so did Andy Kelly, and Casey Clausen, and Daryl Dickey. You don’t need a Milton that throws the ball 125 MPH whether it’s an 80 yard bomb or the 6 yard pass he Nolan Ryan’t to Velvet yesterday.

Bailey has touch on his balls, no homo, and can throw receivers open. He wouldn’t have to run if he could find the open man. Using this metric, Peyton wouldn’t be a fit, but Brandon Stewart would.

There’s a reason Milton and Hooker left Mich and VT.

Milton had his chance, now it’s Hooker and Bailey time. I’d rotate them each possession and see who performs best. That person gets the start for the bi-annual sodomization in the swamp.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
          Bump... that Pitt team is slop.
          It ain't nothing for me to whoop a man's ass...you might have heard of me.

IT'S A DAMN OIL FILTER, I bought it off of ye fair and square, you said it was a good 'un.

That's chickenshit just like you and ye damn business.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill Morgan View Post

Bump... that Pitt team is slop.
            And we currently are dog shit…even after a win against Tech High.

Comment

Originally posted by FLAVOLS View Post

And we currently are dog shit…even after a win against Tech High.
              Truth. We don't want no part of the Mocs.

IT'S A DAMN OIL FILTER, I bought it off of ye fair and square, you said it was a good 'un.

Comment

We were told Pitt was a good team.

Comment

Originally posted by Tnphil View Post
                  We were told Pitt was a good team.
                  We were also told cigarettes are good for you.

Comment

Working...
                  X