Good Neyland Stadium video.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Neyland Stadium video.

Need to lock the administration and faculty in a room and show it to them on a continuous loop til they understand.

https://youtu.be/gPVp_cV2Lpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes a great video. That comment from JG hits home……

And one of the best things about it is it is a lot John Ward and I only heard Kesling twice briefly.
    Last edited by FLAVOLS; July 15, 2021, 10:08 AM.

Comment

Put the big "V O L S" back on top of the stadium please.

Comment

Brought tears....

Comment

Originally posted by InspectorVol View Post
          Need to lock the administration and faculty in a room and show it to them on a continuous loop til they understand.

Dondeeeee says "ho hum, show me the guaranteed ESPN $$$$$"
          "INSIDE EVERY PROGRESSIVE IS A TOTALITARIAN SCREAMING TO GET OUT"

Comment

Originally posted by AtlantaVol View Post

Dondeeeee says "ho hum, show me the guaranteed ESPN $$$$$"
            You need to lay off Dondeeee - Fulmer/SkoalCan deserved to be turned and burned. Yes, the program takes a hit - but Fulmer and his shit supporters shall never rise again.

Comment

Originally posted by coachwatch View Post

You need to lay off Dondeeee - Fulmer/SkoalCan deserved to be turned and burned. Yes, the program takes a hit - but Fulmer and his shit supporters shall never rise again.
              /

Comment

Originally posted by coachwatch View Post

True but not related. Bammer Boy and Phildo may have been on last legs but Pandemic Year where UT woke administration had one of the most stringent WuFlu protocols in the SEC wasn't the time to do it. But lets say it was for the sake of argument. At the end of the year the woke Administration just announces "we think UT FB should do better than 3-8 and in order to try to do much better we will look for a new Coaching and UTAD staff". You do it in December and start a Coaching search to end by early December since hopefully you decided to fire them at least a month earlier and you have been looking around. But Dondeeee got pissed that Phildo and Bammer Boy were trying to get her to allow recruits into UT that had flaws but other top SEC schools were willing gladly to admit. Then she really got pissed at them for bitching to her that UT FB was hand tied due to UT WuFlu protocols that their competition didn't have. So she THEN invites the NCAA wolf into the UT Henhouse when the NCAA wasn't even sniffing around. She THEN used this well into January to fire them both and try to snatch the buyout from Bammer Boy. It was contrived and conniving of her but her woke mind never even had the thought that her actions would cause Assistants and Recruits and High School Coaches from around the country to NOT TRUST the UT Administration to have the programs back or their own back. This lack of trust caused us to hardly get any interest from Assistants to consider us. Hell we offered the Clems Son OC the HC job and he laughed at us. Didn't even consider becoming the HC at an all time Top 10 winning program!!! Then instate recruiting just blew up as recruits and their coaches don't trust UT. We now are recruiting 3* players and beating out Tulane, Louisville, Maryland, etc for recruits.

And yes Phildo is a POS even more so now. Because he took hush money (his remaining salary for several years) to keep his mouth shut rather than go to the press and tell the truth- as I stated above. Phildo is worth millions but the greedy asshole could have said "fire me and I will just go on ESPN and tell them about the UT Administration actions and their lack of desire to have a winning program at UT. I will also tell ESPN how the House of Haslam calls the shots with Dondeeeee and how their massive amounts of $$$$$ control the UTAD for power purposes but again, no desire or lust to win in the SEC". Instead the POS took his salary over several years as hush money to not spill the beans. Despicable human being.
                "INSIDE EVERY PROGRESSIVE IS A TOTALITARIAN SCREAMING TO GET OUT"

Comment

Speaking of Fulmer, he was noticeably absent from the video. Blending in Kesling along with John Ward only serves to show how inferior Kesling is to Ward.

Comment

Originally posted by AtlantaVol View Post

True but not related. Bammer Boy and Phildo may have been on last legs but Pandemic Year where UT woke administration had one of the most stringent WuFlu protocols in the SEC wasn't the time to do it. But lets say it was for the sake of argument. At the end of the year the woke Administration just announces "we think UT FB should do better than 3-8 and in order to try to do much better we will look for a new Coaching and UTAD staff". You do it in December and start a Coaching search to end by early December since hopefully you decided to fire them at least a month earlier and you have been looking around. But Dondeeee got pissed that Phildo and Bammer Boy were trying to get her to allow recruits into UT that had flaws but other top SEC schools were willing gladly to admit. Then she really got pissed at them for bitching to her that UT FB was hand tied due to UT WuFlu protocols that their competition didn't have. So she THEN invites the NCAA wolf into the UT Henhouse when the NCAA wasn't even sniffing around. She THEN used this well into January to fire them both and try to snatch the buyout from Bammer Boy. It was contrived and conniving of her but her woke mind never even had the thought that her actions would cause Assistants and Recruits and High School Coaches from around the country to NOT TRUST the UT Administration to have the programs back or their own back. This lack of trust caused us to hardly get any interest from Assistants to consider us. Hell we offered the Clems Son OC the HC job and he laughed at us. Didn't even consider becoming the HC at an all time Top 10 winning program!!! Then instate recruiting just blew up as recruits and their coaches don't trust UT. We now are recruiting 3* players and beating out Tulane, Louisville, Maryland, etc for recruits.

And yes Phildo is a POS even more so now. Because he took hush money (his remaining salary for several years) to keep his mouth shut rather than go to the press and tell the truth- as I stated above. Phildo is worth millions but the greedy asshole could have said "fire me and I will just go on ESPN and tell them about the UT Administration actions and their lack of desire to have a winning program at UT. I will also tell ESPN how the House of Haslam calls the shots with Dondeeeee and how their massive amounts of $$$$$ control the UTAD for power purposes but again, no desire or lust to win in the SEC". Instead the POS took his salary over several years as hush money to not spill the beans. Despicable human being.
                    Dondeeee going out and getting a top tier AD and , yes, calling in the dogs on Philburpig, were big, needed moves.
                    Now, how about an in-depth preseason depth-chart analysis. You can do it.

Comment

Originally posted by InspectorVol View Post

That's a great video. And you're right.

Comment

Back in the day I was driving to Winchester, probably to partake of the grand ole tradition of riding up and down the boulevard and listening to the game, probably around '83 or '84, when Johnny Jones was the tailback. Just a gorgeous fall early evening. Vols were about to play the season opener early September and John Ward painted the picture of the scene, the stadium, the crowd, the sky overhead...I mean he built it up and up until finally "IT'S FOOTBALL TIME IN TENNESSEE!" came out .If I'd been in Knoxville I'd have run out on the field myself. Dang, I miss those days.

And yeah, the admin, the Haslams and other boosters, needs to be locked in a room until they get it. Realize what this team has meant to this state and its fans for so many years.

Comment

Originally posted by rocketcityvol View Post
                          Back in the day I was driving to Winchester, probably to partake of the grand ole tradition of riding up and down the boulevard and listening to the game, probably around '83 or '84, when Johnny Jones was the tailback. Just a gorgeous fall early evening. Vols were about to play the season opener early September and John Ward painted the picture of the scene, the stadium, the crowd, the sky overhead...I mean he built it up and up until finally "IT'S FOOTBALL TIME IN TENNESSEE!" came out .If I'd been in Knoxville I'd have run out on the field myself. Dang, I miss those days.

And yeah, the admin, the Haslams and other boosters, needs to be locked in a room until they get it. Realize what this team has meant to this state and its fans for so many years.
                          Maybe someone with utad access would share discussions similar to this with those in the ivory tower looking down on the unwashed masses.

Comment

Well said.

Comment

Originally posted by nasavol View Post
                              /
                              What in the shit does that mean

Comment

Originally posted by Boydog View Post

What in the shit does that mean

A / is just a way of agreeing with a post. Quick and lazy way.

Comment

Originally posted by nasavol View Post

A / is just a way of agreeing with a post. Quick and lazy way.
                                  Gotcha

Comment

The new generation of Vol fans just won’t understand how it used to be. The pageantry of college football for me growing up in Memphis was not going to a game at Neyland so much as listening to John Ward and Bill Anderson on game days. Ward just had “it”. He made every listener feel the anticipation and pageantry of being at a game in Neyland without actually being there.

The kids nowadays think they have it so much better being able to see every game without ever missing a play if they want. The problem is that many of them have lost the “feel” of what a game day is supposed to be. They can see every game but they have no feel for what it’s like any more to sit, or drive, or ride a tractor and just listen anymore. We all rail on Bob Kesling but times changed and the digital age has not been kind to UT since Ward left. It started with trying the replace the irreplaceable - just could not be done.

There are many other reasons why but that time of our youth will never be back and that saddens me because even if we all didn’t get to go to games in person - we all were there with the artist John Ward describing what it felt like.

Comment

By the way…another video I just saw on YouTube about a month ago with Charles Davis narrating.

Comment

Originally posted by FLAVOLS View Post

The new generation of Vol fans just won’t understand how it used to be. The pageantry of college football for me growing up in Memphis was not going to a game at Neyland so much as listening to John Ward and Bill Anderson on game days. Ward just had “it”. He made every listener feel the anticipation and pageantry of being at a game in Neyland without actually being there.

The kids nowadays think they have it so much better being able to see every game without ever missing a play if they want. The problem is that many of them have lost the “feel” of what a game day is supposed to be. They can see every game but they have no feel for what it’s like any more to sit, or drive, or ride a tractor and just listen anymore. We all rail on Bob Kesling but times changed and the digital age has not been kind to UT since Ward left. It started with trying the replace the irreplaceable - just could not be done.

There are many other reasons why but that time of our youth will never be back and that saddens me because even if we all didn’t get to go to games in person - we all were there with the artist John Ward describing what it felt like.
                                        Well said also FLAVOLS....I listened to some great John Ward called games while being thousands of miles away and deep in the ocean...the pageantry somehow penetrated that distance.

Comment

Working...
                                        X