Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MLB All Star game historic low TV ratings

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #21
    Originally posted by Orangebutt View Post

    Exactly....that was the irony. I told Delta the same thing in their last "how can we make things better" questionnaire.....STAY THE HELL OUT OF POLITICS!!!
    Well said. I have donated money to a major medical facility for years.
    They ended up giving millions to BLM.
    Now when I get a donation request from them, I return the envelope
    with a message to take it out of their BLM account.

    Comment


      #22
      Originally posted by tenneddie View Post

      Well said. I have donated money to a major medical facility for years.
      They ended up giving millions to BLM.
      Now when I get a donation request from them, I return the envelope
      with a message to take it out of their BLM account.
      Please tell me it's not St Jude.

      Sent from my SM-J737V using Tapatalk

      Comment


        #23
        Originally posted by nasavol View Post

        Still doesn’t change the fact that MLB is just as woke as the rest…
        I must have missed that game when Freddie Freeman had "Injustice" on the back of his jersey. Haven't noticed many BLM batting practice warm-ups either. I've yet to see an MLBer kneel during the anthem.

        Moving the all star game was a dumb move by the league. At the corporate level, they seem as dumb and woke as lots of other corporations these days. I've yet to see that carry over to the players on the field. When it is does, they'll be on par with the NBA and NFL.

        Comment


          #24
          Originally posted by autumnleafvol View Post
          Please tell me it's not St Jude.

          Sent from my SM-J737V using Tapatalk
          No. A hospital in the VERY liberal state of Minnesota.

          I will always donate to St. Jude.

          Comment


            #25
            Originally posted by tenneddie View Post

            No. A hospital in the VERY liberal state of Minnesota.

            I will always donate to St. Jude.
            I’m very glad to hear that it’s not St. Jude too. I also give to them every year.


            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

            Comment


              #26
              Interleague play killed the all star game. Like watching ther freaking pro bowl
              Self appointed number 1 Vol Fan

              Comment

              Working...
              X