• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone heard from fabulous Phil

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good ole West Tennessee boy. Will toss a few chips into the kitty

Comment

Thanks so much guys for the well wishes...I spent 4 1/2 days in ICU and 3 days in a private room before coming home last Thursday.....I went a few days very sick before being taken off my bathroom floor by the ambulance crew to the hospital. The last words I heard them speak was we've got to get him to the hospital or he's going to die.

I went into diabetic shock (bad)...didn't know I was diabetic....I also had a mild stroke they are trying to find out where that came from....Thanks again...I've got some therapy starting tomorrow and have some issues I've got to get corrected

Comment

Originally posted by Tnphil View Post
          Thanks so much guys for the well wishes...I spent 4 1/2 days in ICU and 3 days in a private room before coming home last Thursday.....I went a few days very sick before being taken off my bathroom floor by the ambulance crew to the hospital. The last words I heard them speak was we've got to get him to the hospital or he's going to die.

I went into diabetic shock (bad)...didn't know I was diabetic....I also had a mild stroke they are trying to find out where that came from....Thanks again...I've got some therapy starting tomorrow and have some issues I've got to get corrected
          Great to see you back Phil!!! Take good care......get strong and well asap!!!
          Mine's Bigger

Comment

Great to hear from you, you crusty old bastard.

Get well soon, my friend.
            Pissin' in the wind, bettin' on a losing friend
            Makin' the same mistakes, we swore we'd never make again
            And we're pissin' in the wind, but it's blowing on all our friends
            We're gonna sit and grin and tell our grandchildren

Jerry Jeff Walker, RIP

I'm gonna live forever
            I'm gonna cross that river
            I'm gonna catch tomorrow now

Billy Joe Shaver, RIP

Comment

Phil!!!

Great to see you’re back on. Get your rest and watch some BaseVols hopefully do something no other men’s UT sport besides Tennis Doubles has done in a long while.
              I’m very glad you’re on the mend.
              Take care.

Comment

Great Phil. Stay the course.

Comment

Glad you are back buddy!

Comment

Great news Phil.
                    Rest up and recover.

Comment

Thank the Good Lord Phil! So glad you posted. I know you’ll fight the good fight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Sounds like you went into diabetic coma rather than insulin shock. Get well soon Phil, miss your insight.

Comment

Glad you’re on the mend, Phil! This place isn’t the same without you

Comment

Good to hear from you Phil. Take care of yourself.

Comment

High glucose levels (blood sugar) can result in an adverse effect on blood viscosity. These changes can effect body organs such as the brain and can result in diabetic coma which can result in brain damage if not treated promptly.

​​​​​​https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-...s/syc-20371501
                              Last edited by Vespid; June 7, 2021, 10:09 PM.

Comment

God bless you, Phil. Glad you are posting. I pray for a full recovery.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Speaking of Tennessee football, Mallon remarked...

Comment

Glad you're back. If you have minute, those folks on Tux's site would love to see this post.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

Steal your face right off your head.

Comment

Damn glad to hear from you Phil. Can’t keep a good man down.
                                    Well you may throw your rock and hide your hand
                                    Workin' in the dark against your fellow man
                                    But as sure as God made black and white
                                    What’s done in the dark will be brought to the light

Comment

Didn't know I was diabetic until I almost died too. Get better man.

Comment

Great to know you are on the mend. If you need anything, I am not too far.

Comment

Great news! I hope all the treatments and therapy go well.

Comment

Working...
                                          X