Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Easterwood won't talk to Ncaa

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Easterwood won't talk to Ncaa

    Per article on govolsxtra.com. He is full of more sh!t than a Christmas turkey.

    #2
    He is FOS

    Originally posted by OrangeTex View Post
    Per article on govolsxtra.com. He is full of more sh!t than a Christmas turkey.
    This is a sleazy AAU basketball coach which are the scum of the athletic world as Clay Travis points out. He has been shopping his son as a BB player but the kid isn't that good so he is irked. Not sure if it is his "son" or a Michael Oher type situation anyway.
    "INSIDE EVERY PROGRESSIVE IS A TOTALITARIAN SCREAMING TO GET OUT"

    Comment


      #3
      Re: Easterwood won't talk to Ncaa

      He rode our gravy train to the point when we finally asked for his ticket. At that point he got insulted and proceeded to do what every blowhard would do which is leave the biggest pile of crap on his way out. No class. I'm just not sure why people give him such credence.

      Comment


        #4
        Re: He is FOS

        Originally posted by AtlantaVol View Post
        This is a sleazy AAU basketball coach which are the scum of the athletic world as Clay Travis points out. He has been shopping his son as a BB player but the kid isn't that good so he is irked. Not sure if it is his "son" or a Michael Oher type situation anyway.
        AAU basketball coaches have gotten a bad rep for a reason...see exhibit a (KE)

        Comment


          #5
          AAU coaches can skirt the NCAA

          Originally posted by msvolfan View Post
          AAU basketball coaches have gotten a bad rep for a reason...see exhibit a (KE)
          There is a reason that these AAU coaches try to get their star players to move High Schools all the time- they don't want a High School coach having more influence over a RECRUIT than they do. Once they get their claws around a recruit then they become the "advisor" and they are outside the typical school type situation for the NCAA to police. These AAU coaches can get big $$$$$ from the World Wide Wes's and Sonny Vaccaro types from NIKE. It is really nothing more than Big Bucks in the BUSINESS of peddling 18 y/o Basketball talent.

          Sleazy is too kind of a word to give these scum.
          "INSIDE EVERY PROGRESSIVE IS A TOTALITARIAN SCREAMING TO GET OUT"

          Comment


            #6
            Easterwood is like summer vacation

            No Class!


            Comment


              #7
              Re: Easterwood won't talk to Ncaa

              Easterwood's son is a football player. He has always been very complimentary of Tennessee and said he has no problem with the hostesses. He is close to BP. He stated that the comment about the breasts came from a much longer phone conversation. His son is adopted and black.
              sigpic

              Comment

              Working...
              X