Tua

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tua

I’m so damn tired of hearing about Tua. I said this years ago about Michael Vick, I told the guys I worked with, who were big VA Tech fans, SG can relate, that Brees would wind up being better than Vick. Well I’m saying now, Herbert will be better than Tua, bigger body, more athletic, huge arm, and wasn’t throwing to 2 potential pro bowl WRs. When you are throwing to Ruggs and Juedy, your completion % is going to be high.

Originally posted by nasavol View Post
    I’m so damn tired of hearing about Tua. I said this years ago about Michael Vick, I told the guys I worked with, who were big VA Tech fans, SG can relate, that Brees would wind up being better than Vick. Well I’m saying now, Herbert will be better than Tua, bigger body, more athletic, huge arm, and wasn’t throwing to 2 potential pro bowl WRs. When you are throwing to Ruggs and Juedy, your completion % is going to be high.
    And when you have 5 4-5 star roided OLmen giving you time by holding because the refs don’t call holding on bama

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Tua will stay injured. If he couldn't stay healthy in college with that OL he will take a terrible beating from day one in the NFL.

Comment

Somewhere on the internet there's a photo of Mount Cody and his kin. All lined up and filling several sofas.

Fast forward to the Tua family last night.

I like to think of the Diminutive Nick Saban taking a nap on a sofa, and then either of those family come in and occupy.

Comment

Originally posted by InspectorVol View Post
          Tua will stay injured. If he couldn't stay healthy in college with that OL he will take a terrible beating from day one in the NFL.

This

Comment

Comment

A sure OMMY for you Phil!

Comment

Tua

Originally posted by autumnleafvol View Post
                A sure OMMY for you Phil!
                Agreed...unless he stole it

"Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy"- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by rosefeathers View Post

I think it’s somebody else who steals ommys...but you probably need to confirm that with sg.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Pot meet kettle.

Comment

Originally posted by rosefeathers View Post

Found it on TOS....But should be impressed I figured out how to post it here.

Comment

Wanted to bump this thread because of Herbert

I said he would be better than Tua, but, I never dreamed he would be this good. After watching the games this past weekend, I believe if I was starting a team, I would take Herbert over Mahomes. This kid is fantastic. The AFC is loaded with young talented QB’s, it should be a lot of fun over the next few years.

Comment

Herbert is the best looking prospect at QB I've seen, since...what? Elway?

Comment

Originally posted by rocketcityvol View Post

Herbert is the best looking prospect at QB I've seen, since...what? Elway?
                            He is unreal, him, Allen, Mahomes, Watson, even Mayfield, the AFC is loaded.

Comment

I can’t believe I left off Jackson on that list. Just unreal talent, the NFC will be in trouble after Brady and Rodgers retire.

Comment

Originally posted by 10 uh C VOL View Post

And when you have 5 4-5 star roided OLmen giving you time by holding because the refs don’t call holding on bama

And all you have to do is throw it up n let the 5 star roided up wrs run n catch. Yea.

Comment

Watson, .
                                  Ummmmmmm

Comment

Originally posted by awinatl View Post

Ummmmmmm

He is still a talent, perverted, but still a talent.

Comment

I can’t believe I left off Jackson on that list. Just unreal talent, the NFC will be in trouble after Brady and Rodgers retire.
                                      oh yeah...Allen, Lamar Jackson...Mahones. just unreal arm talent, plus mobility.

Comment

Add Joe Burrow to your AFC list also I’m sure Trevor Lawrence will be really good too

NFC has Kyler Murray and that’s about it …… and Trey Lance is AWFULLLLL freaking awful

Comment

Working...
                                        X