X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Horde wannabee View Post
    Its funny right now [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    BV2 is playing him like a finely tuned fiddle. Hilarious!

In the last 24 hours I've seen AV complain about other posters being immature and being repetitive. Where else can you buy entertainment like this???
    sigpic

Comment

Just rewatched. Bama is a complete joke! USC terrible. Bama should have won 150-0 if they have ANY talent at all or if their staff wasn't clueless. They left a ton on the field. Bama has Zero talent across the board and their recruiting rankings are an utter joke. We will beat the ever living dog shit out of them if they don't forfeit pregame. They are scared shitless of our ball club. I suspect they will fail to even make the trip by the time the game rolls around. Pussies if I have ever seen one. Saban is a damned joke and he may step down mid year. Just clueless.

Comment

They're doomed. Saban said the word "resiliency" in his press conference today.

Originally posted by brothervoliver2 View Post
        Just rewatched. Bama is a complete joke! USC terrible. Bama should have won 150-0 if they have ANY talent at all or if their staff wasn't clueless. They left a ton on the field. Bama has Zero talent across the board and their recruiting rankings are an utter joke. We will beat the ever living dog shit out of them if they don't forfeit pregame. They are scared shitless of our ball club. I suspect they will fail to even make the trip by the time the game rolls around. Pussies if I have ever seen one. Saban is a damned joke and he may step down mid year. Just clueless.

Comment

Dobbs doubtful

If Dormady gets his shit chilled( or Gitmo) this week because the OL is a clown show, DeBord and Mahoney should be fired on the spot and should have to get back from Bristol on their own. By the way, no hyperbole intended. I'm dead serious.
          The offense could be turned over to a grad assistant, would probably do a better job.

Sent from my iPhone using
          Last edited by Jaggededge; September 5, 2016, 03:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X