Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LOL.. one of the reporters for the Tennessean's house burned down.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL.. one of the reporters for the Tennessean's house burned down.

Unfortunately there are no casualties.
    Elvis said find em young and Fred said old fashion girls are fun

Originally posted by clintonaldo View Post
    Unfortunately there are no casualties.
    Very bad form. Time to grow up maybe?
    "INSIDE EVERY PROGRESSIVE IS A TOTALITARIAN SCREAMING TO GET OUT"

Comment

You're next cow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hope it was that cunt Wadhwanni. Should kill every fucking liberal journalist and ambulance chaser in the country.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

Wow, Clint. Didn't you just overcome cancer in your house?
          Wow.

Comment

Is there a causation between cancer and house fires?

Comment

Is there a causation between cancer and house fires?
              Yes, there is. It's called Karma. Have some class.

Comment

Yeah, it isn't so you have to deflect. The next time I want your opinion will be the first. This isn't your shitty ass campus at Mizzou but maybe you can go on a hunger strike anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by TigerVols View Post
                  Wow, Clint. Didn't you just overcome cancer in your house?
                  Wow.
                  Oh look Daddy, the former ESPN journalist is taking up for the mudslingers at the Tennessean, who could have guessed?

Daddy: Look son, you need to understand all journalists are queers, OK?
                  sigpic

Comment

I don't think Clint actually wants any harm to befall Tennessean journalists.

I think it's more like a "You know what's a shame? A busload of lawyers going off a cliff with empty seats" kinda ironic joke thang.

I could be wrong. He could secretly be the Green River Killer of journalists for all I know.
                    Why can't we all just get along?

Comment

Attached Files
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BrassVols View Post
                        Oh look Daddy, the former ESPN journalist is taking up for the mudslingers at the Tennessean, who could have guessed?

Daddy: Look son, you need to understand all journalists are queers, OK?
                        I suspect most people think it's poor form to cheer the destruction of someone's house, just as we would never cheer a failed suicide attempt. At least, I'd like to think that's the sort of country we still live in.

Comment

I suspect most people would know that you can pay your $1,000 deductible and have new shit after a house fire if they had insurance. More importantly I damn sure wouldn't get worked up over what someone on the internet said but I understand I can control myself better than others. I want to hear more about Karma. I want to know what a 3 year old does to deserve cancer.

Comment

I suspect most people would know that you can pay your $1,000 deductible and have new shit after a house fire if they had insurance. More importantly I damn sure wouldn't get worked up over what someone on the internet said but I understand I can control myself better than others. I want to hear more about Karma. I want to know what a 3 year old does to deserve cancer.

The roof, the roof!

Comment

Given that she survived and presumably no pets were barbecued, I'm glad that skank's house burned. THAT is karma, considering how she's trying to burn our football program.

If in fact it is true, I wouldn't rule out some VFL red as an arsonist.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tatar salad View Post
                                Given that she survived and presumably no pets were barbecued, I'm glad that skank's house burned. THAT is karma, considering how she's trying to burn our football program.

If in fact it is true, I wouldn't rule out some VFL red as an arsonist.
                                You were with me Saturday night and there is no possible way I could have made it there in time to do this. You understand?

Comment

You were with me Saturday night and there is no possible way I could have made it there in time to do this. You understand?
                                  LOL. It would take someone a LOT more red than you or I to actually do this.
                                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tatar salad View Post
                                    LOL. It would take someone a LOT more red than you or I to actually do this.
                                    Rental cars are a bitch in Nashville on a Saturday
                                    TIG, Lane never put it there before. Thanks for a great night, Layla

Comment

Whoa. I must have ESPN or something.

Comment

Clint, most people don't really understand what Karma means. Karma is a Sanskrit word, which literally means "work". It has roots in Hinduism, but it isn't about some mystical revenge that the Gods will do to bad people so someone can say "karma's a bitch". It's about cause and effect. Karma is all about a person's body of work and in life, and in the Hindu religion, a person who embodies self-sacrifice and devotes his/her life to doing good has done good "karma", and after they die they will have advanced on more step towards achieving Nirvana. Note I am not Hindu, nor am I preaching, this is just facts.

Most have bastardized the word "Karma" into this "what goes around comes around" BS to apply to people that do bad things in life. That isn't what it is.

Comment

Working...
                                        X