Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Taldo's annual Sandestin vacation thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Taldo's annual Sandestin vacation thread

    Starting at Champy's in Chatt




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Elvis said find em young and Fred said old fashion girls are fun

    #2
    Stopped by Del's and had a beer at the Admiral's Club and picked up the Yeti




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Elvis said find em young and Fred said old fashion girls are fun

    Comment


      #3
      Post scenery please so us working stiffs with kids still in school can live vicariously through you.
      YOUR 2021 Picking Match champion.

      https://www.wwe.com/f/styles/gallery..._BIB_Props.jpg

      Tammy, get me some hash-browns.

      It ain't nothing to me to whoop a man's ass.

      Comment


        #4
        Chargrilled oysters on the menu, I assume?


        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by clintonaldo View Post
          Starting at Champy's in Chatt




          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          1. Is the OMV dollar still there?

          2. Since when does Champys allow you to bring in your own nabs?
          TIG, Lane never put it there before. Thanks for a great night, Layla

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by clintonaldo View Post
            Starting at Champy's in Chatt




            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Lite beer from Miller and a pack of Lance Toast A Chee's. Breakfast doesn't get any better!
            sigpic

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by el Jeffe View Post
              Lite beer from Miller and a pack of Lance Toast A Chee's. Breakfast doesn't get any better!


              Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by ZippyVol View Post


                Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
                Now you're talking my language.
                Just call me Mike Honcho

                Comment


                  #9
                  Crackers were for a toddler that was joining us. Currently at Cracker Barrel in Birmingham working on a batch of diarrhea


                  Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Elvis said find em young and Fred said old fashion girls are fun

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Call me before you come through Birmingham again, better places to get breakfast.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by ZippyVol View Post


                      Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
                      IDK, Monica is a little chunky. You can drink em purty but you can't drink em thin!
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                        #12


                        Uh oh


                        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        Elvis said find em young and Fred said old fashion girls are fun

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by clintonaldo View Post


                          Uh oh

                          Driveway is a little disappointing.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by clintonaldo View Post


                            Uh oh


                            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            You on the Bay side? I had a timeshare over there for years going back to 1982....Up until Sandestin tripled in size and then I sold it.

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by Tnphil View Post
                              You on the Bay side? I had a timeshare over there for years going back to 1982....Up until Sandestin tripled in size and then I sold it.
                              Linkside but yes Bayside. It is quieter over here so I like it better. I am staying on the beach in August. I can see myself buying a place here in about 15 years. You can get a 2 bedroom/bathroom for around 250k and I don't think that is bad.
                              Elvis said find em young and Fred said old fashion girls are fun

                              Comment


                                #16
                                Getting a lot of Go Vols down here.


                                Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                Elvis said find em young and Fred said old fashion girls are fun

                                Comment


                                  #17
                                  Originally posted by clintonaldo View Post
                                  Linkside but yes Bayside. It is quieter over here so I like it better. I am staying on the beach in August. I can see myself buying a place here in about 15 years. You can get a 2 bedroom/bathroom for around 250k and I don't think that is bad.
                                  Should be much cheaper in 15 years. All of it's supposed to be underwater by then!

                                  Comment


                                    #18
                                    Originally posted by clintonaldo View Post
                                    Linkside but yes Bayside. It is quieter over here so I like it better. I am staying on the beach in August. I can see myself buying a place here in about 15 years. You can get a 2 bedroom/bathroom for around 250k and I don't think that is bad.
                                    I always enjoyed bayside.....our place was over there off the Links course. I had that place when Sandestin only had one golf course, The Links course. About 2 years later they built the Baytowne course. There was nothing at that time in the Baytowne area. I was there from 1982 to around 1990. Then got out of there and went down close to the harbor and got a place in Sandpiper Cove....The restaurant Louisiana Lagniappe is on the Sandpiper property.

                                    You and the wife need to go in Mid-October....best time to be in Destin. It's about the only time we go anymore. Third of the crowds and traffic.....unless you go during schools Fall break.

                                    Comment


                                      #19
                                      Originally posted by VOLracious View Post
                                      Should be much cheaper in 15 years. All of it's supposed to be underwater by then!
                                      Didn't Spotted Al tell us we'd be underwater by now?
                                      Just call me Mike Honcho

                                      Comment


                                        #20
                                        Originally posted by IncognitoDad View Post
                                        Didn't Spotted Al tell us we'd be underwater by now?
                                        It's coming, but not for 100 years or so.
                                        sigpic

                                        Comment

                                        Working...
                                        X