X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Peyton a doper?

According to Al Jazeera, that is.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...599440?6pw4s4i

Don't believe that alleged report for a second. Just not Peyton's style.
    Just call me Mike Honcho

Comment

Peyton and Ashley visiting a clinic after normal business hours to get HGH injections.
      Yeah, right.
      Fuck you Al Jazerra.
      Fuck you, fuck where you came from, and fuck the people who own and pay any attention to you.
      It's TIME. The Vols are back.

Comment

Why would he have to visit after hours? Maybe some doctors here can weigh in. HGH can be had by prescription if you have the means to pay for it. I think there was a piece on 60 minutes about these clinics popping up all over the country/world catering to the wealthy pushing anti aging treatments. There's a big one in Nevada. I don't think its illegal. I've even read about it being given to diabetics to help prevent some of the harsh side effects.

Comment

Al Jizzeera can EABOD. Preferably PORK D's.
          sigpic

Comment

I thought al jeer worked for the enemy? Now huffpo is using them? I am confused.

Comment

Originally posted by tatar salad View Post
              Al Jizzeera can EABOD. Preferably PORK D's.
              This times 1,000,000,000

Comment

does anyone outside of goat loving bacon hating terrorist MuSlimes (or bleeding heart satanic liberals) even think Al Jazeera is a legit news organization?

The "religion" these pieces of shit support and hold up on a pedestal kills by the 10s of thousands, mutilates their own women, enslaves and kills their children, and keeps their populace in the dark ages ...

and they spend time on HGH stories about Peyton Manning???

just one more reason to place a moratorium on these sick sons a bitches from entering this country until they can collectively cull their own nuts.

Religion of piece(s) ... of SHIT

Comment

More than ever, consider the source.

Comment

Source of the story recants.

Shocked. Just shocked.

No, not really.

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=14442042
                    Just call me Mike Honcho

Comment

Boy.....the interview with Peyton on ESPN he had the....I'd like to get my hands on that sumbitch that made up this story written all over his face. Not sure I've ever seen that look on his face.

Comment

The press builds you up then at the end of your career they love to tear you down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

No way do I believe this for a millasecond. Petyon 's work ethics and habits are legendary. I'm calling bs on this

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
                          Everyone wants the prize without the process. Aint happening.

Comment

In that pre game interview, Peyton was very specific about his visits to that Dr., that the Colts personnel accompanied him, and what treatments that Dr. provided. Mostly bariatric treatments.
                            He knew/knows what was done and where.
                            Basicly the Peyton we know and admire for the thorough approach to his own health.

And, yes, he was not amused.

Wonder what he'll do with Al J. and HuffPost after the lawsuits fly?

Comment

Originally posted by birminghamvol View Post
                              does anyone outside of goat loving bacon hating terrorist MuSlimes (or bleeding heart satanic liberals) even think Al Jazeera is a legit news organization?

The "religion" these pieces of shit support and hold up on a pedestal kills by the 10s of thousands, mutilates their own women, enslaves and kills their children, and keeps their populace in the dark ages ...

and they spend time on HGH stories about Peyton Manning???

just one more reason to place a moratorium on these sick sons a bitches from entering this country until they can collectively cull their own nuts.

Religion of piece(s) ... of SHIT
                              A- fucking- men. Muslims suck goat dick... before they fuck em in the ass!

Comment

Originally posted by Tnphil View Post
                                Boy.....the interview with Peyton on ESPN he had the....I'd like to get my hands on that sumbitch that made up this story written all over his face. Not sure I've ever seen that look on his face.

I think you saw a combination of two things...his work ethic was questioned and his wife was basically called a crook in the article. You say either of those things and he's mad as hell. You say both?...Sheesh. The writer of that article better pray he's never in a room with Peyton because he WILL get his ass kicked.

Comment

Does OWL GORE still own that POS "news agency"?
                                  "INSIDE EVERY PROGRESSIVE IS A TOTALITARIAN SCREAMING TO GET OUT"

Comment

Originally posted by real turf fan View Post
                                    In that pre game interview, Peyton was very specific about his visits to that Dr., that the Colts personnel accompanied him, and what treatments that Dr. provided. Mostly bariatric treatments.
                                    He knew/knows what was done and where.
                                    Basicly the Peyton we know and admire for the thorough approach to his own health.

And, yes, he was not amused.

Wonder what he'll do with Al J. and HuffPost after the lawsuits fly?
                                    Not a lawyer but is almost impossible for a ,"public figure," to win a libel or slander lawsuit due to a much higher proof standard than that for a regular person.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Tennessee View Post
                                      I thought al jeer worked for the enemy? Now huffpo is using them? I am confused.
                                      I don't know the reason for your confusion if you know the editorial positions the Huffington Post takes.
                                      It's TIME. The Vols are back.

Comment

Originally posted by Ooltewahvol View Post
                                        Not a lawyer but is almost impossible for a ,"public figure," to win a libel or slander lawsuit due to a much higher proof standard than that for a regular person.

Judging by how quickly and thoroughly the "source" recanted I would think there wouldn't be much chance of a suit unless Al Jizzya doubles down or doesn't issue a correction. Lawsuits are time consuming and the process can be the punishment even if the plaintiff does not ultimately win. Peyton could probably ruin the guy who originally told the story just dragging him in and out of court.
                                        Endorsements from fellow Monvolians:

Wagee - "U a friggin damn genius" "great evaluation"

Comment

Working...
                                        X