I Know You Guys Don't Want To Hear It

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I Know You Guys Don't Want To Hear It

and I know you'll say how terrible of a poster I am.

But it has to be said:

Butch has completely bungled the offensive line reconstruction, much like he bungled the QB situation, the '13 Vandy game, and the '14 Florida game.

Our OL is going to be terrible, partly due to guys playing out-of-position, and partly due to poor recruiting management. The latest evidence of this is Thomas Edwards receiving 1st-team reps at guard.

Butch should be fired after this year if we only win 6 or 7.

Comment

I agree ...

you are a terrible poster

(100% fact)

Comment

Originally posted by birminghamvol View Post
        I agree ...

you are a terrible poster

(100% fact)
        It is beginning to become apparent that he gets his jollies by trying to get a rise out of posters on a message board. Where is SmithTn when you need him?

Comment

Clint......a technical question......

Do we have an IGNORE button on here?
          Last edited by Jaggededge; August 22, 2015, 11:49 AM.

Comment

Tomatoes. Lycopene. Sauconys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Edwards is a stud.

Comment

Time will tell on Edwards

Comment

Originally posted by egbert View Post
                  Tomatoes. Lycopene. Sauconys.

lol!

And autism. It's the best slander I've ever read on a message board.
                  Why can't we all just get along?

Comment

Originally posted by brothervoliver2 View Post
                    Edwards is a stud.

That's true. And second best blocker on the team last year was a walkon tackle with a torn ACL!!!

Comment

Jones has very quietly gotten a bunch of very high quality squad/walk on type players into the program. Edwards is very serviceable and is not a reach to play some meaningful snaps this year.

Comment

Originally posted by brothervoliver2 View Post
                        Jones has very quietly gotten a bunch of very high quality squad/walk on type players into the program. Edwards is very serviceable and is not a reach to play some meaningful snaps this year.
                        Looks like Edwards move up may be sending Wiesman out the door. Could be headed to join Ears Tubberville.

Comment

Originally posted by Action Jackson View Post
                          and I know you'll say how terrible of a poster I am.

But it has to be said:

Butch has completely bungled the offensive line reconstruction, much like he bungled the QB situation, the '13 Vandy game, and the '14 Florida game.

Our OL is going to be terrible, partly due to guys playing out-of-position, and partly due to poor recruiting management. The latest evidence of this is Thomas Edwards receiving 1st-team reps at guard.

I like Donald duck. Who do you like?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
                          Steal your face right off your head.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaggededge View Post
                            Do we have an IGNORE button on here?
                            It's under settings on your user profile.

Comment

You are a moron.

Comment

Attached Files
                                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Action Jackson View Post
                                  But it has to be said:

True dat. But maybe you don't know this board very well. Anything you say against the current coach will get you in hot water on the board, and flamed by some of the Coach Felchers. If you weren't around a few years ago, you probably didn't know that there were at least 10+ posters on here that were mad Dooley was fired. Now those same guys are flaming every post you make. It is true that Butch bungled two Florida games and the Vandy game. (Came close to the second Vandy game too.) But if he only wins 6 -7 games this year, he'll still be around next year, and there will be those on here with their heads straight up his ass.
                                  Believe it or not, I still think he can do it here, but it is imperative that he wins 8 or more games this season, not counting the bowl.
                                  If I wanted to commit suicide, I would climb Pruitt's ego and jump down to his IQ.

Comment

What this about Wiesman? Did he puff up and get mad and threaten to transfer?

Go VOLS!!!! Go Team! Beat Oklahoma!!! (after BG)

Comment

Originally posted by victoryvol View Post
                                      What this about Wiesman? Did he puff up and get mad and threaten to transfer?

Go VOLS!!!! Go Team! Beat Oklahoma!!! (after BG)
                                      Supposedly he is thinking it over this weekend. He has seen what Action has been writing about the offensive line.

Comment

Well if CT is playing out of position it will show quick against OU. I am not hating on CT, but just concerned that he could be playing out of position. You can get by with it during practice, but there is no disguising when they line up against the Sooner DL. There has to be accountability somewhere in regards of the OL and I was hoping DeBord would help in this area.

Comment

Working...
                                        X