X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AtlantaVol
    replied
    My my you are an ass

You just posted something vulgar about my wife yet you shuck and jive instead of apologizing. You are one POS human being and got offended when someone mentioned your wife in a post not too long ago. You said it was off limits. Hypocrite asshole!

You post some nonsense about demanding I post a picture which I have no idea WTF you are talking about and you must really be bat shit crazy to expect me to post some picture at your demand.

You are the most bizarre and evil poster that UT Web sites has ever seen. You are nothing but a Web Troll. Every last poster here at least understands that. You don't post about UT Sports because you really don't know anything about UT sports and I highly doubt you are a fan since you know nothing about UT Sports. Have you even attended a UT game in the last 30-40 years?

All assholes like yourself and Julian Bond must die off. So go join him!

Leave a comment:

• Oracle
    replied
    As usual

Originally posted by AtlantaVol View Post
    My my my- the Troll is now going after my wife and being vulgar. I seem to remember someone making a remark about The Web troll's wife a few months ago and you went bat shit crazy. Said that was off limits. Quite hypocritical of the Web Troll or is the Alzheimers worse than I suspected? If not then I will await your apology for bringing family members into your obsession with me. I bet your buddy Clint is quite proud of your actions now!
    You resort to lying when you get your ass kicked -

You must be referring to to the "Whores of Real Estate" thread where you quoted your wife. It didn't bother me personally and I never said that it did. However, it did offend 2 other posters who complained about you and your wife's lack of taste and who have since curtailed their posting.

You need to stop the lying(right) and exaggerations(sure) and post the truth to gain some respect around here. Nearly every day you get called for this.

Just as you did yesterday.

I asked for pictures. If you don't have any then say so instead of using lies as a defense.

Tell your wife to apologize for her slander and you apologize for bringing it to the board then I will.

Leave a comment:

• AtlantaVol
    replied
    Originally posted by Oracle View Post
    I just read where your wife got triple teamed! Got pictures?
    My my my- the Troll is now going after my wife and being vulgar. I seem to remember someone making a remark about The Web troll's wife a few months ago and you went bat shit crazy. Said that was off limits. Quite hypocritical of the Web Troll or is the Alzheimers worse than I suspected? If not then I will await your apology for bringing family members into your obsession with me. I bet your buddy Clint is quite proud of your actions now!

Leave a comment:

• Oracle
    replied
    It doesn't take much to go over the Web Troll's noggin. Probably a little Alzheimers setting in their also. About the only thing he can still do in life is sit at the computer and be a Troll. You can be damn sure he won't be attending any UT games and he has no clue who is even on the team on a year to year basis. But he can certainly be a world class TROLL.
    I just read where your wife got triple teamed! Got pictures?

Leave a comment:

• Oracle
    replied
    Originally posted by jCrewVol View Post
    It is way too much to pass up. Oh, wait, you thought we were gay? No, no, the red chair is where we triple team your wife. All holes plugged. She really is a freaky bitch, too bad she doesn't give it to you like she does us. Whoosh
    Pictures?

Leave a comment:

• AtlantaVol
    replied
    Originally posted by Buckvol View Post
    That went over your head?

Good decision, BTW.
    It doesn't take much to go over the Web Troll's noggin. Probably a little Alzheimers setting in their also. About the only thing he can still do in life is sit at the computer and be a Troll. You can be damn sure he won't be attending any UT games and he has no clue who is even on the team on a year to year basis. But he can certainly be a world class TROLL.

Leave a comment:

• Buckvol
    replied
    That went over your head?

Good decision, BTW.

Leave a comment:

• sprty3
    replied
    Originally posted by RewindVOL View Post
    We'll see who's right. I say the Offense will be explosive. You don't. The difference in the O-Line play from Worley to Dobbs was incredible - Dobbs masking it or not. I would call their play, considering how they started, stellar.

Everyone knows you've been full of shit ever since you got here. "I went here, I went there." Blah blah blah. You don't know shit. Your generalities got old long ago. You produce nothing. GTFO!!
    The difference in the Quality of defenses from Worley to Dobbs was more incredible... I'm not sold like some of you Orange colored blinder wearing fools that have Dobbs up for Heisman... He's yet to beat a team with more than 7 wins.. Hope im wrong but lets let Dobbs beat a worthy team before anointing him the next Vince Young.

Leave a comment:

• Oracle
    replied
    Wow, really, I get to go to Dave Hart's casa?
    I'll leave you alone - would be like bringing a .50 to a bridge party.

Leave a comment:

• jCrewVol
    replied
    Do The Three Stooges (Melon, WeWind, and JCrew) ever actually attend UT games in person or is the Threesome you guys have on THE Red Chair just too much to pass up???
    It is way too much to pass up. Oh, wait, you thought we were gay? No, no, the red chair is where we triple team your wife. All holes plugged. She really is a freaky bitch, too bad she doesn't give it to you like she does us. Whoosh

Leave a comment:

• Buckvol
    replied
    You may be invited to AD's house
    Wow, really, I get to go to Dave Hart's casa?

Leave a comment:

• Oracle
    replied
    CONGRATULATIONS son

I have determined that you are the #1 minion due to inactivity of the other 2. As I understand it, you have now duties that come with this lofty perch. You may be invited to AD's house to help clean his freeze dried dingle berry collection and also to catalog his new anal bead arrivals.

Leave a comment:

• Buckvol
    replied
    I was giving him the weekend off but I can see he misses me. Might have to cut that short. Didn't know you were a minion son. Want me to add u to the list?
    Whatever fuckstick. Oh wait, that name's taken.

Leave a comment:

• Oracle
    replied
    I was giving him the weekend off but I can see he misses me. Might have to cut that short. Didn't know you were a minion son. Want me to add u to the list?

Leave a comment:

• AtlantaVol
    replied
    Shouldn't you be stalking AV?
    The Web Troll is taking a very RARE break and posting to someone else. Maybe the anti Obsession Meds are finally kicking in!

Leave a comment:

• Buckvol
    replied
    Shouldn't you be stalking AV?

Leave a comment:

• Buckvol
    replied
    Originally posted by Coach Tripod View Post
    A good definition of EXAGGERATION would be by defining UT's 2014 OL as "stellar".
    If you go back and READ what I said, you'll see thats what I said as well. But somehow from my post, you got that I also thought the OL was stellar.

Remarkable.

Leave a comment:

• AtlantaVol
    replied
    Restating........

Originally posted by BrassVols View Post
    If you're looking just for critical blunder plays, add the fumble in our endzone that UGA recovered for a TD.

If we simply hadn't shit the bed on 3-4 plays, we beat UGA and UF last year. It's as simple as that.
    If we simply hadn't had Worley Bird & Peterman at QB on 3-4 plays, we beat UGA and UF last year. It's as simple as that.

And we might have beaten OU also.

Leave a comment:

• Oracle
    replied
    Originally posted by Coach Tripod View Post
    A good definition of EXAGGERATION would be by defining UT's 2014 OL as "stellar".
    August is the "Season of the Sheep" coach. That wool has been growing since January and will be sheared in September. OMers are not resistant to sheepy feelings.

Leave a comment:

• Coach Tripod
    replied
    Whats your definition of exaggeration?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X