Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you are so inclined we could use some prayers.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you are so inclined we could use some prayers.

My wife’s grandmother will probably pass this weekend if not overnight. Would have been 94 at end of the month. She was/is tough. She had a headache last Sunday which turned out to be a brain bleed/ probably aneurysm I’m guessing. Had strokes while in hospital before she was sent home with hospice yesterday. She then proceeded to become more alert and talked with people when she didn’t drift off to sleep. This evening it changed though and the end is near.
    She had a heck of a life. Moved to west tn from Arkansas via horse and wagon after she had lost 3 siblings in the white river on a family picnic outing. Whirlpool got one, then one went after the first and then another and all 3 perished. Her dad built a rock wall enclosure where the kids are buried near the town of Mountain View. My wife remembers her riding a cow lol. She worked cows well into her 70’s if not into her 80’s until she had open heart surgery. She was a foster parent for many years also.

My wife also needs prayers for herself. She has a lump and is scheduled for a biopsy Monday. I wasn’t going to say anything until after, but I am asking for all the prayers I can get for her before we get results.
    We are not doing well with the waiting. You hope and pray for the best but it’s hard to keep the bad thoughts at bay. Our lives have just been put on pause for the moment as we each try to prop up the other.

I don’t know what else to say but thanks for any and all prayers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thoughts and prayers Inspector

Comment

Sorry for all this going on in your life IV. Thoughts and prayers for you and your bride.

Comment

Y'all have had a tough go off it lately. Sorry to see it.

Elvis said find em young and Fred said old fashion girls are fun

Comment

Sad to hear of these trails IV. May God grant your family healing, comfort and peace at this time.
          Love the stars and bars.

[IMG]https://64.media.tumblr.com/6439c4a4ccfc6da865ba38ba4d0c7202/2909fa5772ee6c0c-8c/s64x64u_c1/60cc19317a618dd418b7b9974727351ffd1a865f.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by InspectorVol View Post
            My wife’s grandmother will probably pass this weekend if not overnight. Would have been 94 at end of the month. She was/is tough. She had a headache last Sunday which turned out to be a brain bleed/ probably aneurysm I’m guessing. Had strokes while in hospital before she was sent home with hospice yesterday. She then proceeded to become more alert and talked with people when she didn’t drift off to sleep. This evening it changed though and the end is near.
            She had a heck of a life. Moved to west tn from Arkansas via horse and wagon after she had lost 3 siblings in the white river on a family picnic outing. Whirlpool got one, then one went after the first and then another and all 3 perished. Her dad built a rock wall enclosure where the kids are buried near the town of Mountain View. My wife remembers her riding a cow lol. She worked cows well into her 70’s if not into her 80’s until she had open heart surgery. She was a foster parent for many years also.

My wife also needs prayers for herself. She has a lump and is scheduled for a biopsy Monday. I wasn’t going to say anything until after, but I am asking for all the prayers I can get for her before we get results.
            We are not doing well with the waiting. You hope and pray for the best but it’s hard to keep the bad thoughts at bay. Our lives have just been put on pause for the moment as we each try to prop up the other.

I don’t know what else to say but thanks for any and all prayers.

Prayers for those suffering.

Comment

Sent up a prayer for the whole family.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
              YOUR 2021 Picking Match champion.

https://www.wwe.com/f/styles/gallery..._BIB_Props.jpg

Tammy, get me some hash-browns.

It ain't nothing to me to whoop a man's ass.

Comment

Got ya covered brother!

Comment

Done Inspector. Prayers to your entire family sent up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Prayers to you and your family.

Comment

Thinking about you guys.

Hang in there.
                      Just call me Mike Honcho

Comment

Prayers and hope that some good memories can come to you as they are needed.

Comment

May the Lord grant you and yours the peace that passeth understanding

Comment

Her grandmother has passed. She just slowly wound down and wasn't in pain. She is now with her husband, two of her children and her siblings she lost so long ago.

Losing people sucks every time.

Comment

Our hearts are with you and your family, Inspector.

Comment

Her grandmother has passed. She just slowly wound down and wasn't in pain. She is now with her husband, two of her children and her siblings she lost so long ago.

Losing people sucks every time.

Yes it does…every time. Sounds like she left many that will remember her and had a life well-lived.

Comment

Originally posted by FLAVOLS View Post

Yes it does…every time. Sounds like she left many that will remember her and had a life well-lived.
                                  They did a count last night and she had a total of 99 kids, grands kids, great grandkids and great great grandkids.

Comment

They did a count last night and she had a total of 99 kids, grands kids, great grandkids and great great grandkids.

A life VERY well lived!

Comment

Originally posted by FLAVOLS View Post

A life VERY well lived!
                                      well put.

Comment

Prayers for your family. May you be comforted.

Comment

Working...
                                        X