Well damn, finally got the WuHan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well damn, finally got the WuHan

tested positive today. So far just like a bad cold. I was going to the Florida game Wednesday . Would have been my first game since Pearl.

I need tix….get well soon Doug.

Comment

Originally posted by autumnleafvol View Post
      tested positive today. So far just like a bad cold. I was going to the Florida game Wednesday . Would have been my first game since Pearl.
      Take care Doug...hydrate hydrate hydrate.

Comment

Originally posted by coachwatch View Post

Take care Doug...hydrate hydrate hydrate.
        Thx coach

Comment

Rest.Hydrate. The natural immunity you develop will do
          you well in the future.

Comment

I probably had it in November. Didn’t get tested, just stayed away from everyone.

Comment

I had it on Christmas, nasty shit.

Vitamin C, D, and Zinc was the treatment they told me to do, rest, and stay hydrated. I had explosive shits with mine and didn't want to drink anything, so my wife got me Pedialyte and sugar free Powerades.

Get well soon.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
              YOUR 2021 Picking Match champion.

https://www.wwe.com/f/styles/gallery..._BIB_Props.jpg

Tammy, get me some hash-browns.

It ain't nothing to me to whoop a man's ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill Morgan View Post
                I had it on Christmas, nasty shit.

Vitamin C, D, and Zinc was the treatment they told me to do, rest, and stay hydrated. I had explosive shits with mine and didn't want to drink anything, so my wife got me Pedialyte and sugar free Powerades.

Get well soon.

Orange SF Powerade - da bomb

Comment

Get well autumn. I had it a couple of weeks ago and for me it was essentially the crud — sore throat, dull headache, coughing for a
                  Couple of days. My wife also got it and had a worse time than I did with it, but for both of us it was essentially what we get every year around this time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Thx everyone, so far not too bad.

Comment

Originally posted by FLAVOLS View Post

Orange SF Powerade - da bomb
                      Got some in the pantry right now...I do prefer grape better though.

Get well autumn.

Comment

I been coughing for nearly 3 weeks now, but tested negative. Think mine was just a sinus infection. Freaking cough won't go away and I don't ever cough since I quite smoking 25- 30 years ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by InspectorVol View Post
                          I been coughing for nearly 3 weeks now, but tested negative. Think mine was just a sinus infection. Freaking cough won't go away and I don't ever cough since I quite smoking 25- 30 years ago.

Chronic sinus with infection - ask me how I know. Fought it for 5 weeks, put myself on antibiotics and decongestants. Has been going around in ATL for a couple months. Covid check will be negative, i had two and my wife one.

Finally went to the real doctor, got a shot of steroids in my ass and 10 days of Augmentin. Actually cleared up in about 3 days. See your doctor.
                          "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet." General Mattis

Comment

Originally posted by AlpharettaVol View Post

Chronic sinus with infection - ask me how I know. Fought it for 5 weeks, put myself on antibiotics and decongestants. Has been going around in ATL for a couple months. Covid check will be negative, i had two and my wife one.

Finally went to the real doctor, got a shot of steroids in my ass and 10 days of Augmentin. Actually cleared up in about 3 days. See your doctor.
                            That's the thanksgiving crud my entire family got while visiting sister in law. It took forever to go away…..but nobody had the Covid. Right now about 20% of my office visits are being cancelled due to Covid. Hopefully this will drop soon. I have however caught “the inflation” and it really sucks.

Comment

Pretty much well today except for a sore throat from all the coughing. Never seen so much Phlegm in my life as the last 3 days.

Comment

24 hours after a positive test in August, my doctor had orders for monoclonal antibodies for me. Fever was gone in less than a day and I felt better immediately. Grape Pedialyte is my favorite, and vitamins A, B complex, C, D3 and E also helped. It took a few weeks to get over the coughing, and the rest of my symptoms felt like the common cold. Never went to the hospital and I'm convinced it was due to the antibodies I received.

Get well soon and stay hydrated.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by tnjimbob View Post
                                  24 hours after a positive test in August, my doctor had orders for monoclonal antibodies for me. Fever was gone in less than a day and I felt better immediately. Grape Pedialyte is my favorite, and vitamins A, B complex, C, D3 and E also helped. It took a few weeks to get over the coughing, and the rest of my symptoms felt like the common cold. Never went to the hospital and I'm convinced it was due to the antibodies I received.

Get well soon and stay hydrated.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
                                  They put me in for them and I never heard anything. The doctor said the IV's were all but gone, and the injections were scarce.

YOUR 2021 Picking Match champion.

https://www.wwe.com/f/styles/gallery..._BIB_Props.jpg

Tammy, get me some hash-browns.

It ain't nothing to me to whoop a man's ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill Morgan View Post

They put me in for them and I never heard anything. The doctor said the IV's were all but gone, and the injections were scarce.

Were you vaccinated? If so, I'm wondering if they were holding back the monoclonal antibodies for non vaccinated people as they were at much higher risk of a bad outcome?

Comment

Originally posted by AlpharettaVol View Post

I have, twice. Once I got a steroid shot and antibiotic shot. 2nd time I got a z pack. It's better but the cough will not go away.

Now a granddaughter (1st grade) who was here both yesterday after school and this morning tested positive here this morning. Her older brother is sick too. They have 3 younger siblings in diapers too.

Also had two other grandchildren here yesterday and this morning as well. Hopefully it turns out well for all. The wife and I were shot 2 times back in July. No booster yet.

Comment

Originally posted by InspectorVol View Post

I have, twice. Once I got a steroid shot and antibiotic shot. 2nd time I got a z pack. It's better but the cough will not go away.

Now a granddaughter (1st grade) who was here both yesterday after school and this morning tested positive here this morning. Her older brother is sick too. They have 3 younger siblings in diapers too.

Also had two other grandchildren here yesterday and this morning as well. Hopefully it turns out well for all. The wife and I were shot 2 times back in July. No booster yet.

Especially this time of year I think sinus drainage and cough are just (harump) endemic. Also several cardiac drugs (beta blockers, etc) MAY cause chronic cough.
                                        "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet." General Mattis

Comment

Working...
                                        X