Homeless people killing people.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Homeless people killing people.

Pushing women in front of a subway train.

Stabbing a UCLA coed at a decorating store.

New York. Los Angeles. Sigh.

I saw the UCLA girls dad on the news this morning. Gut wrenching. 24, working on a masters in architectural design at UCLA, beautiful, vibrant, amazing life ahead of her, stabbed to death in a high end furniture store in a nice neighborhood.

Security footage shows the low life son of a bitch just casually walk out the back door and down the street.

Prison is too good for him. 1 bullet. Save taxpayers money. Let dad pull the trigger. Maybe water board him first.

I know as a Christian I'm supposed to forgive, but I want this bastard dead. Period.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    YOUR 2021 Picking Match champion.

https://www.wwe.com/f/styles/gallery..._BIB_Props.jpg

Tammy, get me some hash-browns.

It ain't nothing to me to whoop a man's ass.

Comment

A 70 something year old nurse was killed at a bus stop by a homeless guy, head busted open, transported to the hospital she worked at for over 30 years and passed away there.

This son of a bitch needs to push daisies, too.

YOUR 2021 Picking Match champion.

https://www.wwe.com/f/styles/gallery..._BIB_Props.jpg

Tammy, get me some hash-browns.

It ain't nothing to me to whoop a man's ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill Morgan View Post
        I saw the UCLA girls dad on the news this morning. Gut wrenching. 24, working on a masters in architectural design at UCLA, beautiful, vibrant, amazing life ahead of her, stabbed to death in a high end furniture store in a nice neighborhood.

Security footage shows the low life son of a bitch just casually walk out the back door and down the street.

Prison is too good for him. 1 bullet. Save taxpayers money. Let dad pull the trigger. Maybe water board him first.

I know as a Christian I'm supposed to forgive, but I want this bastard dead. Period.

No need to waste a bullet. Hog tie the son of a bitch behind a shit pumper truck, open the valve and drag his ass across the damn desert until all that’s left is the frayed end of a shit soaked rope. And I love the Lord too.
        sigpic

Comment

Also, dude, homeless is not the preferred nomenclature. People without housing, please.

Sent from my BE2026 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
          X