Big Snow Forecast...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big Snow Forecast...

for West TN this weekend. Especially SW TN. Saturday night and Sunday. 2 to 4 inches of heavy wet snow. Probably snow about a foot. All stores done been raided of bread and milk yesterday. Guess they restock and repeat today. Is that universal or just a Southern thing ?

I guess a lot of people see every winter weather event as a possible week without power.

Comment

Only a dusting forecast for the Knoxville area.

We were supposed to go to see my almost 8 year old grandson play basketball this weekend, but the forecast for the Upper Shenandoah Valley of Virginia is for 9-13 inches of snow.

Trip reset. Don't want to get stuck in that mess. We'll try again next weekend.
      Pissin' in the wind, bettin' on a losing friend
      Makin' the same mistakes, we swore we'd never make again
      And we're pissin' in the wind, but it's blowing on all our friends
      We're gonna sit and grin and tell our grandchildren

Jerry Jeff Walker, RIP

I'm gonna live forever
      I'm gonna cross that river
      I'm gonna catch tomorrow now

Billy Joe Shaver, RIP

Comment

Charlotte 1-3” which means it might not snow…..or we might get 8”. I'm sure all the bread will be gone by the time I get home….I will eat naked sandwiches

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Orangebutt View Post
          Charlotte 1-3” which means it might not snow…..or we might get 8”. I'm sure all the bread will be gone by the time I get home….I will eat naked sandwiches

Huh, bet you'd by God want some Olive Garden then.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
          It ain't nothing for me to whoop a man's ass...you might have heard of me.

IT'S A DAMN OIL FILTER, I bought it off of ye fair and square, you said it was a good 'un.

That's chickenshit just like you and ye damn business.

Comment

Originally posted by unclejesse View Post
            for West TN this weekend. Especially SW TN. Saturday night and Sunday. 2 to 4 inches of heavy wet snow. Probably snow about a foot. All stores done been raided of bread and milk yesterday. Guess they restock and repeat today. Is that universal or just a Southern thing ?
            Pretty much a universal thing by the way the people in New Jersey/NY talk when they have snow coming. The biggest problem for them is getting shelves re-stocked.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill Morgan View Post

Huh, bet you'd by God want some Olive Garden then.

LOL…Cheesecake Factory Saturday night….haven't been to one in 9 years ….fingers crossed

Comment

LOL…Cheesecake Factory Saturday night….haven't been to one in 9 years ….fingers crossed

Been there a couple of times when traveling to my daughter's volleyball tournaments as that's where the kids wanted to eat.

The problem is their menu is WAY too big.

I got the shrimp scampi last time and it was pretty count, and of course the cheesecakes are all good.

IT'S A DAMN OIL FILTER, I bought it off of ye fair and square, you said it was a good 'un.

Comment

Been there a couple of times when traveling to my daughter's volleyball tournaments as that's where the kids wanted to eat.

I got the shrimp scampi last time and it was pretty count, and of course the cheesecakes are all good.

About all I remember was “The Book”…..and that it wasn't memorable…..but it's daughters bday….so I'll suck it up and be a trooper.

Comment

About all I remember was “The Book”…..and that it wasn't memorable…..but it's daughters bday….so I'll suck it up and be a trooper.

Well they have added 237 new dishes since then, and kept the old ones.

Comment

Originally posted by unclejesse View Post
                      Heard a comedian several years ago.....'What is it with southerner's and buying milk....bread and eggs....Do they have a sudden urge to make French toast if it snows?'

Comment

would do the same after my daughter's gymnastics meets in Birmingham years ago. The food was meh, but the Chocolate tuxedo cheesecake. mmm mmm good.

Comment

Working...
                        X