Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kingsport Man in court 1/14/22 for attacking MPDC Officer Fancone at the Capitol....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rocketcityvol View Post
    Logical inconsistency: The trespassers get arrested...even those who didn't enter the building, or were let in by the police and essentially strolled through.....some not even in that area..but Ray Epps, the guy whipping everyone up into a frenzy, and who appears to be goading people into breaking down a barricade isn't. It doesn't pass the smell test.
    Not to anyone that can smell.

Sent from my SM-J260A using Tapatalk

It's a mixed up, muddled up, shook up world.
    -Ray Davies

Victims aren’t great leaders. Neither are men trapped in family dysfunction. Maybe our adoption of liberal culture is the real systemic racism blocking our path forward.
    -Jason Whitlock

Comment

Logical inconsistency: The trespassers get arrested...even those who didn't enter the building, or were let in by the police and essentially strolled through.....some not even in that area..but Ray Epps, the guy whipping everyone up into a frenzy, and who appears to be goading people into breaking down a barricade isn't. It doesn't pass the smell test.
      Ray Epps is an Oaf Creeper. President of the largest chapter in Arizona. A bunch of his buddies were indicted today for seditious conspiracy.

It's quite possible that Ray Epps never entered the Capitol. The President of the Oaf Creepers never entered the Capitol, but was indicted for seditious conspiracy today. The top Oaf Creepers stayed outside and issued command and control instructions by two way radio.

They also had "ready reaction" teams with heavy weapons cashes nearby in Alexandria, Virginia. Epps could have been one of those guys, held out of the Capitol initial assault, but designated to bring in weapons to hold the Capitol.

Epps is NOT an FBI informant. He'll tell anyone that asks that he's not. He's already testified to the 1/6 commission and told them he wasn't a federal agent and this was confirmed by the 1/6 commission.

That whole thing is just "blame the feds" scam. Did the FBI make Trump organize the mass meeting at the Capitol? Did the FBI set up the "war rooms" in the Willard Hotel to liaison between the radicals assaulting the Capitol and the White House? Did the FBI make Trump watch the whole thing on TV, excited about how his people were violently trying to overthrow the government for him?

Come on, guys, use your common sense. The FBI might have penetrated some of these militias that were part of the insurrection, but they didn't organize the insurrection, Trump, his minions, and a lot of Trump's useful idiots did that.
      Why can't we all just get along?

Comment

Originally posted by Polemicvol View Post

Ray Epps is an Oaf Creeper. President of the largest chapter in Arizona. A bunch of his buddies were indicted today for seditious conspiracy.

It's quite possible that Ray Epps never entered the Capitol. The President of the Oaf Creepers never entered the Capitol, but was indicted for seditious conspiracy today. The top Oaf Creepers stayed outside and issued command and control instructions by two way radio.

They also had "ready reaction" teams with heavy weapons cashes nearby in Alexandria, Virginia. Epps could have been one of those guys, held out of the Capitol initial assault, but designated to bring in weapons to hold the Capitol.

Epps is NOT an FBI informant. He'll tell anyone that asks that he's not. He's already testified to the 1/6 commission and told them he wasn't a federal agent and this was confirmed by the 1/6 commission.

That whole thing is just "blame the feds" scam. Did the FBI make Trump organize the mass meeting at the Capitol? Did the FBI set up the "war rooms" in the Willard Hotel to liaison between the radicals assaulting the Capitol and the White House? Did the FBI make Trump watch the whole thing on TV, excited about how his people were violently trying to overthrow the government for him?

Come on, guys, use your common sense. The FBI might have penetrated some of these militias that were part of the insurrection, but they didn't organize the insurrection, Trump, his minions, and a lot of Trump's useful idiots did that.
        PCP is a helluva drug

Comment

Originally posted by nasavol View Post

PCP is a helluva drug
          I know, you should limit your usage or cut it out entirely.

Comment

I know, you should limit your usage or cut it out entirely.
            I’m not the one hallucinating storylines for a new James Bond movie guy. Do you think they had RPG’s at these weapons caches?

Comment

Originally posted by nasavol View Post

I’m not the one hallucinating storylines for a new James Bond movie guy. Do you think they had RPG’s at these weapons caches?
              The Justice Department in their indictment filings said that the Oaf Creepers cashed weapons at the Comfort Inn in Arlington, VA, just across the Potomac river from DC. Because it's illegal to bring weapons into DC, so they were waiting until told by their leaders, to bring those weapons to the Capitol.

I don't know what weapons they had, maybe you can tell me from the weapons cases in the pictures at the link below. I don't think they had RPGs and I never said they had RPGs.

I'm sure they had a bunch of AR-15s and a shit load of ammo.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/oath-keepe...ry?id=77048420

The leader of the Oaf Creepers personally purchased $18,000 worth of weapons and ammo in the week or so before the 1/6 insurrection. And he was telling his members to buy more weapons and ammo and bring them with them to DC.

From the link above...

While prosecutors in the case have previously cited communications between members of the group discussing a so-called "Quick Reaction Force," prior to Monday's filing it wasn't entirely clear whether the government believed such an idea was in fact carried out or merely aspirational.

Prosecutors have not alleged, however, that such a force was ever positioned with the intention of targeting the Capitol specifically. Instead, discussions surrounding the so-called "QRF" appeared to center around having quick access to firearms in the event demonstrations in the city devolved into violence or if former President Donald Trump invoked the Insurrection Act, effectively instituting martial law.
              Apparently they brought weapons in case Trump told them to use them.

Comment

The Justice Department in their indictment filings said that the Oaf Creepers cashed weapons at the Comfort Inn in Arlington, VA, just across the Potomac river from DC. Because it's illegal to bring weapons into DC, so they were waiting until told by their leaders, to bring those weapons to the Capitol.

I don't know what weapons they had, maybe you can tell me from the weapons cases in the pictures at the link below. I don't think they had RPGs and I never said they had RPGs.

I'm sure they had a bunch of AR-15s and a shit load of ammo.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/oath-keepe...ry?id=77048420

The leader of the Oaf Creepers personally purchased $18,000 worth of weapons and ammo in the week or so before the 1/6 insurrection. And he was telling his members to buy more weapons and ammo and bring them with them to DC.

From the link above...

Apparently they brought weapons in case Trump told them to use them.

Weapons that were never used, or brought to the Capitol Ray Epps on the ground urging a "breach". There is a thing known as 2A, which allows people to own firearms.

An "insurrection" with no follow up, no damage except to a few windows, a few bruises to a few people, and one dead trespasser, whose killer magically gets no examination after a year of "defund the police", reimagine policing, and multiple cities burned, people killed as a result of protests against police practices.

For insurrection, see 1860, when Democrats seceded from the Union. See 1989 East Germany when the wall came down. See 1988-1991, for the fall of the USSR.

Yes, the rioters should not have trespassed. It actually derailed the examination of the election. It has given the govt. an excuse to criminalize political disagreement. But, as we saw in the Gov. Whitmer "kidnapping" plot, the main planners were people working or the FBI. Pelosi has not released her communications with the Sgt. At Arms, nor lot of film footage from that day. It is possible there were agent provocateurs urging people to break the law. It's possible there were Antifa or other lefties disguised as Trump supporters urging/engaging in a lot of the action. Not saying it happened. Just saying it's possible. There's a lot of shit I would have never imagined 20 years ago taking place today within and without government.

You should be proud Poley. This conservative is questioning our govt., just as a lot of libs used to do. I think the Patriot Act was a mistake. The FISC. I know now why the Founders kept law enforcement local.

Progress.

Comment

Weapons that were never used, or brought to the Capitol Ray Epps on the ground urging a "breach". There is a thing known as 2A, which allows people to own firearms.

An "insurrection" with no follow up, no damage except to a few windows, a few bruises to a few people, and one dead trespasser, whose killer magically gets no examination after a year of "defund the police", reimagine policing, and multiple cities burned, people killed as a result of protests against police practices.

For insurrection, see 1860, when Democrats seceded from the Union. See 1989 East Germany when the wall came down. See 1988-1991, for the fall of the USSR.

Yes, the rioters should not have trespassed. It actually derailed the examination of the election. It has given the govt. an excuse to criminalize political disagreement. But, as we saw in the Gov. Whitmer "kidnapping" plot, the main planners were people working or the FBI. Pelosi has not released her communications with the Sgt. At Arms, nor lot of film footage from that day. It is possible there were agent provocateurs urging people to break the law. It's possible there were Antifa or other lefties disguised as Trump supporters urging/engaging in a lot of the action. Not saying it happened. Just saying it's possible. There's a lot of shit I would have never imagined 20 years ago taking place today within and without government.

You should be proud Poley. This conservative is questioning our govt., just as a lot of libs used to do. I think the Patriot Act was a mistake. The FISC. I know now why the Founders kept law enforcement local.

Progress.
                  The terrorist insurrectionists did 1.5 million dollars worth of damage to the US Capitol. They shit on the floors and spread their feces all over the walls and statues. They tore up offices and stole items belonging to Congresspeople.

These violent seditionists physically assaulted at least 140 police officers. One officer died as a result of the battles that day. The FBI has identified at least 300 people who committed violent acts during the event. This was no peaceful tour.

It was an attempted overthrowing of the US government, planned by radical conservatives both in and outside the government. Led by the president from the White House.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...-insurrection/

America watched what happened on their TVs. The radical enablers who try to lie about what happened that day have a huge problem. Do we believe them or do we believe our lying eyes.

All will be known, all will be made public in the very near future. More people are going to be charged with sedition, including a bunch of right wing politicians. And a whole bunch of them will be going to prison for a very long time, up to and likely including the defeated former president.

Comment

Terrorists…insurrectionists…battle.

Our forefathers would be laughing at all the pussified takes that are made nowadays. Hyperbole is not lost.

Comment

The terrorist insurrectionists did 1.5 million dollars worth of damage to the US Capitol. They shit on the floors and spread their feces all over the walls and statues. They tore up offices and stole items belonging to Congresspeople.

These violent seditionists physically assaulted at least 140 police officers. One officer died as a result of the battles that day. The FBI has identified at least 300 people who committed violent acts during the event. This was no peaceful tour.

It was an attempted overthrowing of the US government, planned by radical conservatives both in and outside the government. Led by the president from the White House.

America watched what happened on their TVs. The radical enablers who try to lie about what happened that day have a huge problem. Do we believe them or do we believe our lying eyes.

All will be known, all will be made public in the very near future. More people are going to be charged with sedition, including a bunch of right wing politicians. And a whole bunch of them will be going to prison for a very long time, up to and likely including the defeated former president.
                      The policemen were all found to have died of natural causes. Ashli Babbit died as a result of a gunshot.

As I said: The riot was a mistake. It was not an insurrection. It was a protest that got out of hand and no responsible party was for it. Contrast with six months of aiding and abetting rioters in 2020, including posting bail.

As for sedition, see John Kerry undermining the country's Iran policy, or General Miley undermanning the president with the Communist Chinese. That, is sedition.

Also, see Communist Party USA. Antifa. BLM. All groups espousing the overthrow of our government.

Comment

The policemen were all found to have died of natural causes. Ashli Babbit died as a result of a gunshot.

As I said: The riot was a mistake. It was not an insurrection. It was a protest that got out of hand and no responsible party was for it. Contrast with six months of aiding and abetting rioters in 2020, including posting bail.

As for sedition, see John Kerry undermining the country's Iran policy, or General Miley undermanning the president with the Communist Chinese. That, is sedition.

Also, see Communist Party USA. Antifa. BLM. All groups espousing the overthrow of our government.
                        I understand the desire of the right to not admit that their fellow travelers were violent insurrectionists who attempted to overthrow our government by preventing the peaceful transfer of power for the first time in our history. Unfortunately for them, the evidence clearly shows they are wrong.

Even our founding fathers didn't do anything remotely like this. They waged a war against England, but they didn't gather in London to assault Parliament because they didn't like what they were doing.

No, they worked with the existing democratic institutions in America, the state legislatures and created a new Democratic government, a Congress, which was attacked on 1/6 by radical right wingers intent on stopping our government from functioning.

No policemen died as a result of this attack? What complete and utter nonsense. Officer Sicknick collapsed after fighting the insurgents for most of the day. He died that night. To contend it was of natural causes and not a result of the battles with extremists is simply breathtaking. More officers died later of suicide, connected to the trauma of events that day. Another officer was murdered weeks later when a right wing extremist sympathetic to the 1/6 insurgents rammed a police barricade with his car.

What you and others are doing by denying the trauma inflicted upon police officers that day, is absolutely disgusting. Psychologists call this inflicting "secondary wounding" on the victims of these attacks and their families. It's deplorable behavior.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/06/23/opini...rza/index.html

By denying or downplaying the viciousness and trauma that occurred on January 6, members of Congress and the people who continue echoing their false narrative are engaging in a specific kind of psychological harm that is familiar to people who work in mental health. It's known as "secondary wounding." Secondary wounding, described by psychologist Aphrodite Matsakis, occurs when people "minimize or discount the magnitude of the event, its meaning to the victim, [or] its impact on the victim's life."
                        Officer Sicknick died of strokes caused by blood clots at the base of the brain, after having engaged in hand to hand combat with insurrectionists for hours that day. I believe he would have lived absent the battles of that day. He was young and healthy with no apparent prior health issues. Young people don't just don't suffer strokes for no reason. His physical struggles against insurgents, being sprayed with bear spray, and having to try to control that crowd without any defensive equipment, no helmet, no shield, etc, HAD to have caused his death, and was recognized as contributing to his death by the coroner.

Natural causes as a result of the physical exertion and beatings he suffered that day. It is well known that stress and traumatic events can cause stokes. It did in Officer Sicknick. He was one of the first officers deployed to try to contain the insurgents, he spent more time engaged with them than perhaps any other police officer that day.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Brian_Sicknick

Here are videos of the assault on Officer Sicknick.

https://www.npr.org/2021/04/28/99165...g-capitol-riot

You guys on the right really "back the blue", don't you?

Comment

Who knew those cell phones caused blood clots…

Comment

Poley must hide under his moms bed at the Holiday Inn Express

Comment

I remember when antifa, blm etc. were attacking and burning federal buildings and killing people, you called it a summer of love festival. Why are you so upset about the Jan. 6 riot? What changed your mind about the violent overthrow of the government? What is the difference in the riots that you openly cheered for one and cursed the other???

Sent from my SM-J260A using Tapatalk

-Ray Davies

Victims aren’t great leaders. Neither are men trapped in family dysfunction. Maybe our adoption of liberal culture is the real systemic racism blocking our path forward.
                              -Jason Whitlock

Comment

I understand the desire of the right to not admit that their fellow travelers were violent insurrectionists who attempted to overthrow our government by preventing the peaceful transfer of power for the first time in our history. Unfortunately for them, the evidence clearly shows they are wrong.

Even our founding fathers didn't do anything remotely like this. They waged a war against England, but they didn't gather in London to assault Parliament because they didn't like what they were doing.

No, they worked with the existing democratic institutions in America, the state legislatures and created a new Democratic government, a Congress, which was attacked on 1/6 by radical right wingers intent on stopping our government from functioning.

No policemen died as a result of this attack? What complete and utter nonsense. Officer Sicknick collapsed after fighting the insurgents for most of the day. He died that night. To contend it was of natural causes and not a result of the battles with extremists is simply breathtaking. More officers died later of suicide, connected to the trauma of events that day. Another officer was murdered weeks later when a right wing extremist sympathetic to the 1/6 insurgents rammed a police barricade with his car.

What you and others are doing by denying the trauma inflicted upon police officers that day, is absolutely disgusting. Psychologists call this inflicting "secondary wounding" on the victims of these attacks and their families. It's deplorable behavior.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/06/23/opini...rza/index.html

Officer Sicknick died of strokes caused by blood clots at the base of the brain, after having engaged in hand to hand combat with insurrectionists for hours that day. I believe he would have lived absent the battles of that day. He was young and healthy with no apparent prior health issues. Young people don't just don't suffer strokes for no reason. His physical struggles against insurgents, being sprayed with bear spray, and having to try to control that crowd without any defensive equipment, no helmet, no shield, etc, HAD to have caused his death, and was recognized as contributing to his death by the coroner.

Natural causes as a result of the physical exertion and beatings he suffered that day. It is well known that stress and traumatic events can cause stokes. It did in Officer Sicknick. He was one of the first officers deployed to try to contain the insurgents, he spent more time engaged with them than perhaps any other police officer that day.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Brian_Sicknick

Here are videos of the assault on Officer Sicknick.

https://www.npr.org/2021/04/28/99165...g-capitol-riot

You guys on the right really "back the blue", don't you?

It.was.not.an.insurrection.

At the end of the day, the officers died of natural causes; else the rioters would have been charged with murder. My understanding is Officer Sicknik's condition was just a matter of time with him, as some of the others. An officer shot several days or weeks afterwards is a separate incident.

I don't condone the riot. It ultimately hurt the cause and distracted and deflected attention from the matter they were protesting: election fraud. But 1/6 was not an insurrection; if it was, then what was BLM/Antifa? Treat them by the same rules. BLM and Antifa actually staged weapons and materials, coordinated their attacks, planned weeks in advance. Or Democrat officials who openly talked about removing Trump from office hours after he was elected, whether by impeachment, 25th amendment, or by military coup. That's sedition. Or the behavior of the FBI, and Hillary before the election hiring a foreign agent to create a dirty dossier. That's sedition.

The 1/6 protestors? They kept their firearms at the hotels to prevent violating Washington DC's gun laws. Odd behavior for "insurrectionists", or people commiting sedition. And what of the policemen who let them into the Capitol? Were they insurrectionists? That's a rhetorical question.

Comment

It absolutely was an insurrection.
                                  Elvis said find em young and Fred said old fashion girls are fun

Comment

Originally posted by clintonaldo View Post
                                    It absolutely was an insurrection.
                                    I think this fits better:

18 U.S. Code § 2384 - Seditious conspiracy

If two or more persons in any State or Territory, or in any place subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, conspire to overthrow, put down, or to destroy by force the Government of the United States, or to levy war against them, or to oppose by force the authority thereof, or by force to prevent, hinder, or delay the execution of any law of the United States, or by force to seize, take, or possess any property of the United States contrary to the authority thereof, they shall each be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both.

It also fits the riots last summer as well.
                                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by el Jeffe View Post

I think this fits better:

18 U.S. Code § 2384 - Seditious conspiracy

If two or more persons in any State or Territory, or in any place subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, conspire to overthrow, put down, or to destroy by force the Government of the United States, or to levy war against them, or to oppose by force the authority thereof, or by force to prevent, hinder, or delay the execution of any law of the United States, or by force to seize, take, or possess any property of the United States contrary to the authority thereof, they shall each be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both.

It also fits the riots last summer as well.
                                      Bingo.....I said this the other day. It was clearly sedition....and as far as the riots....meh....perhaps. I honestly have no idea what their intent was....most of them, I thought, were protests that got out of hand....not sure any thought went into them. I could be wrong however....I just don't know....

Comment

File charges, go to court and make a case. Arguments over what it was or what it wasn't are silly. If you can't prove it in court, it wasn't.

-Ray Davies

-Jason Whitlock

Comment

It.was.not.an.insurrection.

At the end of the day, the officers died of natural causes; else the rioters would have been charged with murder. My understanding is Officer Sicknik's condition was just a matter of time with him, as some of the others. An officer shot several days or weeks afterwards is a separate incident.

I don't condone the riot. It ultimately hurt the cause and distracted and deflected attention from the matter they were protesting: election fraud. But 1/6 was not an insurrection; if it was, then what was BLM/Antifa? Treat them by the same rules. BLM and Antifa actually staged weapons and materials, coordinated their attacks, planned weeks in advance. Or Democrat officials who openly talked about removing Trump from office hours after he was elected, whether by impeachment, 25th amendment, or by military coup. That's sedition. Or the behavior of the FBI, and Hillary before the election hiring a foreign agent to create a dirty dossier. That's sedition.

The 1/6 protestors? They kept their firearms at the hotels to prevent violating Washington DC's gun laws. Odd behavior for "insurrectionists", or people commiting sedition. And what of the policemen who let them into the Capitol? Were they insurrectionists? That's a rhetorical question.
                                          It absolutely clearly was an insurrection. It was also sedition.

According to Merriam Webster....

in·sur·rec·tion
                                          /ˌinsəˈrekSH(ə)n/

noun
                                          1. a violent uprising against an authority or government.
                                          There is NO doubt the attack on the Capitol was a "violent uprising against the government". For if it's not, then what the fuck is?

And OB has clearly defined sedition according to the law and that charge fits what happened on 1/6, like a glove.

As I said, I understand how hard it must be to have people who you mostly agree with politically, step over the line and embrace authoritarianism, a cult of personality, and political violence against our democracy. It is contrary to how all of us here see ourselves.

You've got to make a choice. Do you stand as a democratic republican, or are you an authoritarian fascist? If you defend the attackers of the Capitol, make excuses for their behavior, pretend they were just taking a stroll in the park, and espouse the big lie that Trump had the election stolen from him, than you've made your choice and it's not for democracy.

Abandon Trump and his militia partners today. Find another conservative you can support. Find another Republican you can support. But don't join these racist fascists and enable their goal of subverting our democracy and installing Trump as president for life.

You've got to realize that when Trump stepped over the line to political violence and joined a seditious criminal conspiracy (which there is no doubt he led), then it automatically meant, if successful, the end of America's democracy.

Because when you turn to violent political crime, you can't allow anyone else to come to power, because then you will be forced to answer for your crimes.
                                          Again, conservatives don't want to admit their their people have done this, but they clearly did.

The choice is yours. We fought WWII against the fascists and won. Don't choose fascism in the 21st century.
                                          Last edited by Polemicvol; January 15, 2022, 04:04 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                          X