Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I don't know if this is political..................

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know if this is political..................

But I know its damn funny.

Joy Reid And Nicki Minaj in a twitter brawl. If AOC joins in, would it be a Minaj à trois?

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/nick...153018306.html

Nicki twitter feed is delightful.

https://twitter.com/NICKIMINAJ?ref_s...165921375.html
    “Fascism is the stage reached after communism has proved an illusion.”
    -Friedrich von Hayek

"Truth is treason in the empire of lies.”
    -Dr. Ron Paul

"Some people's idea of free speech is that they are free to say what they like, but if anyone says anything back, that is an outrage."
    -Sir Winston Churchill

EDITED BECAUSE POLITICAL

But a funny thing I just saw on ESPN is that the Government has ordered vaccines on all government employees (except Post Office for some reason) and military but took it a step further and is trying to ram thru vaccines on Private Businesses with more than 100 employees. Now a real "scientist" would ask why they picked 100 employee company's? Either don't make it mandatory or make mandatory for all employees- then see if it can get thru SCOTUS where it likely can't.

But anyways, back to the ESPN articles that says the NBA Players Association has refused to budge on making vaccines mandatory for players in the NBA. Refs is mandatory but not players and the players union has put their foot down against mandates. So the NBA just put out a statement that NBA players will NOT be forced to get a vaccine. As far as I know there are no forfeits or punishment to NBA Players or Teams for not getting vaccinated.

RULES FOR THEE BUT NOT ME is the NBA motto. And you can be damn sure that nearly 100% of NBA players voted for the party in power right now that is putting out mandates for vaccines to essentially all government workers and now private businesses. Is Hollwood and celebs going to boycott the NBA over this?

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...19-vaccination
    "INSIDE EVERY PROGRESSIVE IS A TOTALITARIAN SCREAMING TO GET OUT"

Comment

Re the NBA, NFL, MLB, USPS, and others not making it mandatory, one word, actually 2, union contracts

Comment

Originally posted by AtlantaVol View Post
        EDITED BECAUSE POLITICAL

But a funny thing I just saw on ESPN is that the Government has ordered vaccines on all government employees (except Post Office for some reason) and military but took it a step further and is trying to ram thru vaccines on Private Businesses with more than 100 employees. Now a real "scientist" would ask why they picked 100 employee company's? Either don't make it mandatory or make mandatory for all employees- then see if it can get thru SCOTUS where it likely can't.

But anyways, back to the ESPN articles that says the NBA Players Association has refused to budge on making vaccines mandatory for players in the NBA. Refs is mandatory but not players and the players union has put their foot down against mandates. So the NBA just put out a statement that NBA players will NOT be forced to get a vaccine. As far as I know there are no forfeits or punishment to NBA Players or Teams for not getting vaccinated.

RULES FOR THEE BUT NOT ME is the NBA motto. And you can be damn sure that nearly 100% of NBA players voted for the party in power right now that is putting out mandates for vaccines to essentially all government workers and now private businesses. Is Hollwood and celebs going to boycott the NBA over this?

The vaccines must not mix well with weed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by AtlantaVol View Post
          EDITED BECAUSE POLITICAL

Now you are in favor of mandatory vaccines? I'm so confused.

Comment

Working...
          X