• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Olympic Condoms

FYI could be useful----

https://www.outkick.com/aussie-kayak...utkick+7+30+21
    Love the stars and bars.

[IMG]https://64.media.tumblr.com/6439c4a4ccfc6da865ba38ba4d0c7202/2909fa5772ee6c0c-8c/s64x64u_c1/60cc19317a618dd418b7b9974727351ffd1a865f.jpg[/IMG]

I recently read a piece about how much sex goes on in the Olympic village…a two-plus-week orgy. I think I read that there are enough condoms for folks to get it on 2-3 times a day.

Well, with this lady using them for boat repairs, maybe more like 1-2 times a day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Covid. You wear it on your head. New Rules
      "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet." General Mattis

Comment

AlpharettaVol Can I PM you a dental question?

Comment

Originally posted by nasavol View Post
          Surely
          "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet." General Mattis

Comment

Originally posted by nasavol View Post
            I, for the life of me cannot correlate this to condoms at the Olympics….

Comment

Originally posted by sgvolfan View Post

I, for the life of me cannot correlate this to condoms at the Olympics….
              Geeze….talk about low hanging fruit….

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Mine's Bigger

Comment

Back in the day we had condoms in dentistry, called them finger cots. They were latex mini condoms to roll onto a cut finger. This was before gloves (there was such a time!).

Comment

Back when I was in the Navy (when ships were still wooden) the survival kits for Navy pilots all had condoms in them along with tablets. They were both used to turn sea/saltwater into drinking water. Collect the water in the condoms and drop the tablet in the condom....and drink away.

Comment

Originally posted by Tnphil View Post
                    Back when I was in the Navy (when ships were still wooden) the survival kits for Navy pilots all had condoms in them along with tablets. They were both used to turn sea/saltwater into drinking water. Collect the water in the condoms and drop the tablet in the condom....and drink away.
                    Gives new meaning to “In the Navy” by the Village People…!!

Glad to see you posting Phil!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                    X