Awesome lunch today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boydog View Post

I think if you just said you didn’t like boiled okra that would properly convey the idea.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Not a vividly as I want though, DogBoy…..man you’re going to be a great mother one day…..

Mine's Bigger

Comment

Originally posted by Tnphil View Post

Thanks for asking ID!

Probably 65-70% better than I was when I came home from the hospital.....Rehab still wearing my butt out 2 days per week but it's good for me and why I've progressed so much...Just trying to learn how to walk normal that has just come natural for 65 years....The stroke effected my balance/walking. Thanks, again.
      Very good to hear Phil. Keep working with them - they’ll have your ass back on the golf course in no time.

Comment

Originally posted by Orangebutt View Post

Not a vividly as I want though, DogBoy…..man you’re going to be a great mother one day…..

Yep that “sense of vividness” cost us the political board. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Boydog View Post

Yep that “sense of vividness” cost us the political board. Thanks.

You’re not going to start crying are you Dogboy? I did nothing that wasn’t done hundreds of times before. You’re an odd dude, but if you really want to point a finger…you know where to point it. It’s hard to forecast crazy….you’re about to find out yourself if you keep poking Yogi…

Mine's Bigger

Comment

Originally posted by Tnphil View Post

Thanks for asking ID!

Probably 65-70% better than I was when I came home from the hospital.....Rehab still wearing my butt out 2 days per week but it's good for me and why I've progressed so much...Just trying to learn how to walk normal that has just come natural for 65 years....The stroke effected my balance/walking. Thanks, again.
            One day at a time, my friend. Glad you are seeing improvements.
            Pissin' in the wind, bettin' on a losing friend
            Makin' the same mistakes, we swore we'd never make again
            And we're pissin' in the wind, but it's blowing on all our friends
            We're gonna sit and grin and tell our grandchildren

Jerry Jeff Walker, RIP

I'm gonna live forever
            I'm gonna cross that river
            I'm gonna catch tomorrow now

Billy Joe Shaver, RIP

Comment

Got an interesting PM, I’ll redact some of it to keep their name out of it, but, it sums up things pretty good. And it’s the last I’m going to address

“I did see some of the back and forth between you and Orangebutt, and have now seen the Politics board is gone. Back then, and I see still now, for a guy that keeps saying he's done with the back and forth and engagement and interaction with you, he sure keeps bringing you up and talking about you an awful lot.”
              Last edited by nasavol; July 23, 2021, 09:54 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X