Makin' the same mistakes, we swore we'd never make again
    And we're pissin' in the wind, but it's blowing on all our friends
    We're gonna sit and grin and tell our grandchildren

Jerry Jeff Walker, RIP

I'm gonna live forever
    I'm gonna cross that river
    I'm gonna catch tomorrow now

Billy Joe Shaver, RIP

Let us know how the Old Bay hot sauce is. Love the seasoning so much, I'd just about eat it on Cheerios. Almost can't have shrimp without it unless it's shrimp scampi.

I had the Three Little Pigs KC Rub when I did a demo cook for Academy Sports back in 2019. Good stuff.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by tnjimbob View Post
      Let us know how the Old Bay hot sauce is. Love the seasoning so much, I'd just about eat it on Cheerios. Almost can't have shrimp without it unless it's shrimp scampi.

I had the Three Little Pigs KC Rub when I did a demo cook for Academy Sports back in 2019. Good stuff.

JO Seasoning is really good. #2 is for crab seasoning and #1 is more of an AP seasoning with some heat.

#1 J.O. Seafood Seasoning 24oz. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07XBPMLCY...ing=UTF8&psc=1

Comment

Bezos?

Comment

Originally posted by tnjimbob View Post

Will do. I'm a big fan of Old Bay, too. Use it probably as much as I do any pre prepared seasoning that I buy. I've been told that the OB Hot Sauce is really good, but haven't been able to find it locally. Going to have some on scrambled eggs shortly.

I've used Three Little Pigs rubs before, but it's been a while. Probably put it to use this weekend.
          Pissin' in the wind, bettin' on a losing friend

Jerry Jeff Walker, RIP

I'm gonna live forever

Billy Joe Shaver, RIP

Comment

Had some of the hot sauce with some scrambled eggs a little while ago.

Very tasty, a little different from Frank's, which is my go to hot sauce. I could actually taste a hint of Old Bay in it.

Very good. Having fajitas for dinner tonight. I'll have it again and get a second opinion.

Jerry Jeff Walker, RIP

I'm gonna live forever

Billy Joe Shaver, RIP

Comment

Amazon as a source of obscure food ingredients has been a hoot.
              I got Peruvian Huacatay from them. And a Japanese sauce and the ?buckwheat flour to make the pancakes.
              Lots of choices for Maple Syrup, especially the darker more flavorful ones.
              If my go to Savory Spice store doesn't have it, Amazon will. (Most useful since I got the e-mail from Bill Penzey telling me that he didn't want conservatives to buy from him.)

Comment

Originally posted by real turf fan View Post
                I got Peruvian Huacatay from them. And a Japanese sauce and the ?buckwheat flour to make the pancakes.
                If my go to Savory Spice store doesn't have it, Amazon will. (Most useful since I got the e-mail from Bill Penzey telling me that he didn't want conservatives to buy from him.)
                Yep, same here.

And with Amazon Prime I get it delivered free and usually in no more than a couple of days.

Speaking of Peru, you have a recipe for Peruvian green sauce? I get it with Peruvian chicken at a place in Durham called Alpaca. They don't sell it by the bottle, only in a non air tight container that doesn't travel well.

Jerry Jeff Walker, RIP

I'm gonna live forever

Billy Joe Shaver, RIP

Comment

Originally posted by real turf fan View Post
                  And that was 100% why I stopped buying Penzey's spices.

Comment

Working...
                  X