Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rotisserie pork loin

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Rotisserie pork loin

    Injected with melted butter and Teriyaki sauce.

    Rubbed the outside with peanut oil and Kosmo's Q Honey Chipotle rub.

    About an hour and a half over charcoal and pecan wood. Started eating before I got a plated pic.

    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

    #2
    That rub is awesome, I grilled up some chicken breasts with that rub, then made a chicken tortilla soup with it.

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by nasavol View Post
      That rub is awesome, I grilled up some chicken breasts with that rub, then made a chicken tortilla soup with it.
      It is great on pork chops, pork loin, ribs and leg quarters so far.

      Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

      Comment


        #4
        For a variation on the rub, you might want to add some Chinese Five Spice or some Tamarind Paste.

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by real turf fan View Post
          For a variation on the rub, you might want to add some Chinese Five Spice or some Tamarind Paste.
          I like what five spice brings to the flavor party, but it gets overpowering in a hurry.

          Along these same lines, I like to thin store bought BBQ sauce with apple or pineapple juice, and add some hoisin sauce to a savory sauce to give it a sweeter balance.

          Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by tnjimbob View Post
            I like what five spice brings to the flavor party, but it gets overpowering in a hurry.

            Along these same lines, I like to thin store bought BBQ sauce with apple or pineapple juice, and add some hoisin sauce to a savory sauce to give it a sweeter balance.

            Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
            I usually doctor store bought with apple cider vinegar and spices (rib rub, onion powder, garlic powder, red pepper, etc) and reduce down until it thickens. Does well in a pinch.

            Comment


              #7
              Last bbq sauce I made, I used Cheerwine as a base, turned out really good.

              Comment

              Working...
              X