Rotisserie pork loin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rotisserie pork loin

Injected with melted butter and Teriyaki sauce.

Rubbed the outside with peanut oil and Kosmo's Q Honey Chipotle rub.

About an hour and a half over charcoal and pecan wood. Started eating before I got a plated pic.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

That rub is awesome, I grilled up some chicken breasts with that rub, then made a chicken tortilla soup with it.

Comment

Originally posted by nasavol View Post
      That rub is awesome, I grilled up some chicken breasts with that rub, then made a chicken tortilla soup with it.
      It is great on pork chops, pork loin, ribs and leg quarters so far.

Comment

For a variation on the rub, you might want to add some Chinese Five Spice or some Tamarind Paste.

Comment

Originally posted by real turf fan View Post
          For a variation on the rub, you might want to add some Chinese Five Spice or some Tamarind Paste.
          I like what five spice brings to the flavor party, but it gets overpowering in a hurry.

Along these same lines, I like to thin store bought BBQ sauce with apple or pineapple juice, and add some hoisin sauce to a savory sauce to give it a sweeter balance.

Comment

Originally posted by tnjimbob View Post
            I like what five spice brings to the flavor party, but it gets overpowering in a hurry.

Along these same lines, I like to thin store bought BBQ sauce with apple or pineapple juice, and add some hoisin sauce to a savory sauce to give it a sweeter balance.

I usually doctor store bought with apple cider vinegar and spices (rib rub, onion powder, garlic powder, red pepper, etc) and reduce down until it thickens. Does well in a pinch.

Comment

Last bbq sauce I made, I used Cheerwine as a base, turned out really good.

Comment

Working...
              X