NFL Playoffs

What are you guys thinking?

Thinking about waiting a couple days.

Comment

Originally posted by coachwatch View Post
      Thinking about waiting a couple days.
      Fair enough.

Comment

Yeah, at this point I put a few bucks on the Bengals at -5, thinking that line prob closes closer to -7.

Other games, I like the 49ers +3 right now, wish I had gotten it at 3.5 or 4.

Chiefs between -12-13 feels about right, seems like they will blow out the Steelers.
        "A lot of times, we have no idea what we're doing, but, the defense doesn't know, that we don't know what we're doing. Now that's next level." - Peyton Manning

Comment

I'm thinking Titans v Packers Super Bowl

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy"- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by Del Griffith View Post
            Yeah, at this point I put a few bucks on the Bengals at -5, thinking that line prob closes closer to -7.

Other games, I like the 49ers +3 right now, wish I had gotten it at 3.5 or 4.

Chiefs between -12-13 feels about right, seems like they will blow out the Steelers.
            I like the 9ers and Bengals too.

Comment

coachwatch, Del Griffith. What did you guys bet today? I went a small bet with Bengals -5.5 and Bills M/L.

Comment

Bungles -4.5....Bills anywhere from -2.5 - 4.5. I did do one parlay with the 9ers, Pats, and Cards with the Pats at +7.5.
                "A lot of times, we have no idea what we're doing, but, the defense doesn't know, that we don't know what we're doing. Now that's next level." - Peyton Manning

Comment

Made a stupid player prop bet after missing my 5 leg college baskets parlay by 1 point. 2 dollars

Comment

These small side bets were fun tonight. Had a little sweat on Mac throwing for over 249 yds.

Comment

Working...
                    X