Any gambler's on here ..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any gambler's on here ..

Anyone like to wager money on football? I am currently doing pretty good on the young season but much better in college vs the NFL. Tonite I have the Raiders +4 and the under 50.5 for a C-note each.

Anyone that has any ideas on the game, Toss'em at me. I am planning on watching Peyton with the play call...should be fun.

This is a college dogs weekend. Taking five dogs including SC getting 30.5

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Napervol View Post
      This is a college dogs weekend. Taking five dogs including SC getting 30.5

Thanks for the heads up. I am now gonna look harder at the dogs since the value is there. I have made a killing on over/unders but still right at .500 on picking straight up or pointing spreads so I appreciate your feed back.

Comment

Ruggs should get o 2.5 catches, I hope.

Comment

The MAC and Northern Illinois plus taking a shot with Healy to clear 3.5 with Charlotte

Comment

The MAC and Northern Illinois plus taking a shot with Healy to clear 3.5 with Charlotte

Like that Charlotte one as well.

Comment

Hey thanks Napervol...I am looking at the Charlotte game too. I will certainly listen to your ideas as I have been flying by the seat if my pants. Doing good so far but over the long season, I don't like that strategy.

Comment

Originally posted by coachwatch View Post
                Ruggs should get o 2.5 catches, I hope.
                I don't bet alot of those type bets but maybe I should. The last 2 I bet...one got hurt on the opening KO and the other was concussed and played less than a qtr.

Comment

I claim no special expertise;- except knowing a shitty qb when I see one

Comment

Originally posted by Cannabis Vol View Post

I don't bet alot of those type bets but maybe I should. The last 2 I bet...one got hurt on the opening KO and the other was concussed and played less than a qtr.
                    I don't do it much. Got this at -115 this morning, and it's moved to -160 since.

Comment

I took same line as OP if that helps any. Up $300 for the weekend.
                      Elvis said find em young and Fred said old fashion girls are fun

Comment

Originally posted by clintonaldo View Post
                        I took same line as OP if that helps any. Up $300 for the weekend.
                        Yes...that does make me feel better and I am also up 300 for the weekend. I started to bet 150 on each bet but I will stick to my 100 per bet limit. Hopefully, we can share some picks for this coming weekend games.

Comment

Yes...that does make me feel better and I am also up 300 for the weekend. I started to bet 150 on each bet but I will stick to my 100 per bet limit. Hopefully, we can share some picks for this coming weekend games.
                          I used to bet $100 games and you start losing lots of money quick. I am proud to say my biggest bet last week was $25 and I just chip away at $5 and $10 teasers that pay $50 or $60. Find a game you love every few weeks and hammer it with the winnings. I will probably do that with Alabama this weekend against Florida.

Comment

Originally posted by clintonaldo View Post

I used to bet $100 games and you start losing lots of money quick. I am proud to say my biggest bet last week was $25 and I just chip away at $5 and $10 teasers that pay $50 or $60. Find a game you love every few weeks and hammer it with the winnings. I will probably do that with Alabama this weekend against Florida.
                            I like that strategy. What service you use? I currently have an account at Draft Kings and Fan Duel.

Also...whats everyone's feelings about Memphis +3.5 vs Miss State and UCF -6.5 vs Louisville.

Comment

I like that strategy. What service you use? I currently have an account at Draft Kings and Fan Duel.

Also...whats everyone's feelings about Memphis +3.5 vs Miss State and UCF -6.5 vs Louisville.
                              I like DraftKings. When you do a teaser with them and one leg is a push they don’t count the teaser as a loss. They just take that game and odds out of teaser.

Comment

If it is a game involving Leach, I pick his team or stay away. I won my one Malzahn bet this year. That'll do me.

Comment

Originally posted by coachwatch View Post

If it is a game involving Leach, I pick his team or stay away. I won my one Malzahn bet this year. That'll do me.
                                  I cleaned up betting against Leach last year but did win sat playing State on the money line. Gus is usually pretty good against the line especially during his first year at a school. I am just looking at trends I have used in the past.

Comment

I cleaned up betting against Leach last year but did win sat playing State on the money line. Gus is usually pretty good against the line especially during his first year at a school. I am just looking at trends I have used in the past.
                                    Sounds good man. We each have to make our own choices...more enjoyable when you win and easier to take the L if you own it.

Comment

Let have a bettors forum and just list fav picks and why!

Go Vols!

Comment

Originally posted by heehawvol View Post
                                        Let have a bettors forum and just list fav picks and why!

Go Vols!
                                        I might do this and see what kind of traffic we get.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                        "A lot of times, we have no idea what we're doing, but, the defense doesn't know, that we don't know what we're doing. Now that's next level." - Peyton Manning

Comment

Working...
                                        X