Welcome to OuterMonVolia! Is this your first visit?
Register

Default Scandal, Corruption, Lawbreaking — And So What?

Excellent article from Victor Davis Hanson:

http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...xt-prosecution
    I watched a cooking show and the host said, “You can use leftover beer to make battered chicken wings.”

All I want to know is...What the hell is leftover beer?

And so what? HRC, Eric Holder, et al were allowed to break the law and nothing happened. We are Russia!

Quote Originally Posted by etowahnative View Post
    Excellent article from Victor Davis Hanson:

http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...xt-prosecution
    He's right. We can't simply allow the most criminal administration in US history to go unpunished...again. Obama got away with using the IRS as a weapon, something that would have never been tolerated from a GOP president. Because he got away with that and many other things it only encouraged him to try to steal an election outright. Dems have been committing voter fraud at the state and local level for generations but this is a whole other ballgame. It can't be ignored. This was for all intents and purposes an attempted coup by another name. Failing to do anything about it now will guarantee that the Dems will do it again as soon as they have the chance and the next time they'll make sure they succeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Vespid View Post
    And so what? HRC, Eric Holder, et al were allowed to break the law and nothing happened. We are Russia!
    This is what I was asking in the other thread. If the highest levels of the Justice Department, FBI, CIA, IRS, EPA, Homeland Security, State Department, etc are highly partisan Democrat nasty Leftist, and are all too willing to use their powers ons their political opponents, then what on earth can be done?

I really think these groups are highly partisan Gestapo style leftist Democrat thugs. But ONLY Congress can bring them down and not sure what Congress can do besides slap some silly "contempt of Congress" charge on them like they did Eric Holder. Jeff Sessions as AG can't go out by himself and handcuff hundreds of these highly partisan Dimwits in all these agency's above. What did Congress do with Eric Holder, Fast and Furious, Benghazi, Lois Lerner and the IRS, Clinton Emails and Clinton Foundation, Loretta Lynch and the Bill Clinton meeting, Comey and all the partisan FBI hacks, Brennan and all the highly partisan CIA hacks, Clapper and all the NSA/HomeLand Security hacks, etc.

Hell we have hundreds of cities and even some states saying they won't follow Federal Law and Illegal Immigration- just because they believe illegals should be treated differently than Federal Law allows.