Welcome to OuterMonVolia! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaVol View Post
    Know it will piss you off but our new HC Bammer Boy, and his mentor Saban were right down the road from Ignont and didn't bite- AT ALL in recruiting him. You while you may "have hope", our new HC certainly didn't.
    LOL, U idiot, not according to your stinking Rivals, maybe U might want to check out his offer list which includes both the Turd and the Barners.

Tennessee
    COMMITTED
    (10/26/16)
    Tommy Thigpen
    NONE

Alabama
    NONE

NONE

Auburn
    NONE

NONE

Baylor
    NONE

NONE

California
    NONE

NONE
    Hi, my name is Laura Rutledge!

Anyplace I can cling to my guns and religion

Quote Originally Posted by Napervol View Post
    Doug is alright. He will whistle for Phatamus- but he is ok. Hatred should be saved for the evil Vickie and Thunder

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Agreed. Doug has never tried to hide his bias in favor of UT. Those that don't like his POV shouldn't listen to his show, or they can get their fix by reading columns from John Adams.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Carma

[NOTICE: I am NOT the "real" Mallon Faircloth, a Tennessee football great from the 20th century.]

Quote Originally Posted by Mallon Faircloth View Post
    Agreed. Doug has never tried to hide his bias in favor of UT. Those that don't like his POV shouldn't listen to his show, or they can get their fix by reading columns from John Adams.
    Or let me add, watching the Fall Stinkbaum show.
    Hi, my name is Laura Rutledge!

Thankfully, bammer can't take every single good linebacker in the universe.

Some get away.

The NFL is full of linebackers who DID NOT play at Alabama.

The vast majority of which were NOT recruited by bammer.
    Why can't we all just get along?

Anyplace I can cling to my guns and religion

Quote Originally Posted by wagee12 View Post
    Or let me add, watching the Fall Stinkbaum show.
    Early Stinkbaum glamour shot...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Carma

[NOTICE: I am NOT the "real" Mallon Faircloth, a Tennessee football great from the 20th century.]

The good news regarding DM is that with Phil back in the AD Doug will have inside info on what is being said, thought, pondered etc... He will certainly be one of the conduits that Phil uses to float trial balloons etc... And Doug is good about hiding some of what he hears inside other comments.

The bad news is, any perception that Doug would be hard on the administration/staff is totally gone. This guy will now be "the homer that rules all homers". If you listed closely you might hear a few veiled criticisms but overall the guy will be a total company man.

Quote Originally Posted by Polemicvol View Post
    Thankfully, bammer can't take every single good linebacker in the universe.

Some get away.

The NFL is full of linebackers who DID NOT play at Alabama.

The vast majority of which were NOT recruited by bammer.
    Zack Cunningham.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by FoxxVol View Post
    I listened to Doug Matthews, The Zone, show Sunday and after speaking with AD Phillip Fulmer Doug analyzed this year’s recruiting class. The first thing Doug said was this was not a top recruiting class, but all signees are good football players and Coach Pruitt did good recruiting for needs of the team.

First CJP has stated that UT is a small football team and players need to be bigger and stronger.

17 of the 22 signees are 6’ 3’ or taller, 3 are 6’ 2” tall.

On the offensive we have 0 seniors in the 2018 class.

On the defensive side we have 8 seniors of which 6 are DL.

6 of the 22 signees were DL, building for the future.

13 of the 22 signees are defensive players.

10 of the 13 defensive players are DL.

9 of the 22 signees are offensive players.

The weakest spots on this year’s defense will be at CB and safety.

CJP will be heavily involved in coaching defense and the strength of the team will defense.

Doug thinks that by the end of spring practice CJP will know the best position for each player and he will be the most active head coach in many years at UT. Also by the end of spring practice we will see a defense that is much stronger, more well coached in position play and technique than we have seen here in many, many years.

CJP is turning the offense over to Ty Helton and will Friend to run.

Doug says that for the 2019 recruiting class that middle Tennessee is a hotbed of talent and the UT staff is working hard to get as many onboard as possible. Just yesterday Brad Lamley’s son, Jackson Lampley, a BIG lineman has already committed to play at UT.

So, the sky is not falling and UT is on its way back to prominence.

GO VOLS
    We had 22 signees? I thought it was only 20.

Quote Originally Posted by SoftballVol View Post
    We had 22 signees? I thought it was only 20.
    2 blueshirts I believe

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I doubt we run 3-4 the entire time. WE will be "multiple".