Welcome to OuterMonVolia! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Polemicvol View Post
    I love alphabet's debate tactic. Take both sides of a debate, while claiming your opponent is wrong for taking one of those sides. It's new, novel, and hilarious.

I shouldn't add anything here. I'm just happy to see OB disagreeing with someone other than I on basketball.
    Me....not I .... sorry, I was compelled to respond

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mine's Bigger

Quote Originally Posted by Orangebutt View Post
    Me....not I .... sorry, I was compelled to respond

I know.

Bless you my child.

I'm curious as to alphabet's staying power. Can he keep up the arguments for better than a decade like us?
    Why can't we all just get along?

Default Lots of people stating the obvious OTB . . .

Oops....hit quote instead of edit.
    Last edited by Orangebutt; February 12th, 2018 at 07:55 PM.
    Mine's Bigger

I know.

Bless you my child.

I'm curious as to alphabet's staying power. Can he keep up the arguments for better than a decade like us?
    If he can keep up, hed better get his shit together. Its ok to be dumb....but dumb and obnoxious is not going to cut it. I think its actually been about 15 years. And I was wrong once....I think.

Mine's Bigger

I love alphabet's debate tactic. Take both sides of a debate, while claiming your opponent is wrong for taking one of those sides. It's new, novel, and hilarious.

I shouldn't add anything here. I'm just happy to see OB disagreeing with someone other than I on basketball.
    Please stay focused! We now have Anagram, Alphabet, and my favorite Eyechart.

Can we just get on the same page?

Quote Originally Posted by FLAVOLS View Post
    Please stay focused! We now have Anagram, Alphabet, and my favorite Eyechart.

Can we just get on the same page?
    You ever hear the Joe Walsh song....Im a Analog Man? Hes a Anagram Man.....sung to the same tune......

Mine's Bigger

If he can keep up, he’d better get his shit together. It’s ok to be dumb....but dumb and obnoxious is not going to cut it. I think it’s actually been about 15 years. And I was wrong once....I think.

Hey, I'm rooting for alphabet/anagram/eyechart to make it longer than a few weeks. He's arrogant, obnoxious, and knows all, wrapped in ridicule and condescension, critical components to arguing long term with OB.

Maybe we tag team you. Like ole style wresslin'.

At the very least, I might be able to take a vacation on a couple of threads, like this one.

So, it's all good.

Hey, I'm rooting for alphabet/anagram/eyechart to make it longer than a few weeks. He's arrogant, obnoxious, and knows all, critical components to arguing long term with OB.

Maybe we tag team you. Like ole style wresslin'.

At the very least, I might be able to take a vacation on a couple of threads, like this one.
    The few times weve been on the same side were fun. Like when we combined to drive Smithy even nuttier than his parents made him. Hop on in any time. Ill be busy scrutinizing box scores for full court press indicators.

Mine's Bigger

Some real haymakers being thrown ITT.
    Elvis said find em young and Fred said old fashion girls are fun

The few times weve been on the same side were fun. Like when we combined to drive Smithy even nuttier than his parents made him. Hop on in any time. Ill be busy scrutinizing box scores for full court press indicators.
    Pokin' Smithy was some of our finest work.

And there's gsvol, roadvol, and vol12. A host of shithead targets.

12 was the most Confucius nonsense talking blowhard I've ever met. He's not entirely evil like smithy, but will argue white is black with the best of them. My fav was when he defended scaring women and children by "open carry" wearing his Glock into a restaurant.

I love eating meals next to heavily armed strangers.

Pokin' Smithy was some of our finest work.

And there's gsvol, roadvol, and vol12. A host of shithead targets.

12 was the most Confucius nonsense talking blowhard I've ever met. He's not entirely evil like smithy, but will argue white is black with the best of them. My fav was when he defended scaring women and children by "open carry" wearing his Glock into a restaurant.

I love eating meals next to heavily armed strangers.
    12....banned me on chatty for what I posted here....he wanted to be the moderator of the internet

Mine's Bigger

12....banned me on chatty for what I posted here....he wanted to be the moderator of the internet
    Oh, shit, I forgot about that.

Hilarious.

Anagram Boy must have needed some attention.

he could not stay away for long. So connected and knowledgeable in coaching changes and the such

Personally... I'm glad ACMOFCKNBB has come along. Now you douchbags have someone else to trash.

ACMOFCKNBB... make SURE you check your spelling and use proper grammer. ONE mistake... and you're fucked.

You may even end up with a 68 IQ or Anoid or cast out to the Layer of board darkness.

You have to understand... the level of perfection on this board is AMAZING!

Quote Originally Posted by jeff1vol View Post
    Personally... I'm glad ACMOFCKNBB has come along. Now you douchbags have someone else to trash.

ACMOFCKNBB... make SURE you check your spelling and use proper grammer. ONE mistake... and you're fucked.

You may even end up with a 68 IQ or Anoid or cast out to the Layer of board darkness.

You have to understand... the level of perfection on this board is AMAZING!
    Watch for sentence fragments!