Welcome to OuterMonVolia! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Oh my

Horde, hang tough buddy. That happened to me once...ain't fun. Prayers...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Horde wannabee View Post
    Got that right... I'm 48 and just got shit on and back stabbed by the woman I thought I'd be spending the rest of my with. It's been hard as Hell.. Taken all the strength and whatever I could muster to keep from killing the bitch
    Be careful my friend. I have a buddy here who once called his ex up on the phone and said, "Sometimes you make me so mad I could just kill you." Now this boy wouldn't hurt a fly, but he spent an entire weekend in the county jail after she called the Sheriff's Dept.
    Hi, my name is Laura Rutledge!

Lots of sad in this thread. :(

Hang in there Horde. As a physician, I say take two swipes on Tinder and call me in the morning.

Quote Originally Posted by clintonaldo View Post
    Obviously I am sensitive to this stuff but fuck Hyams for broadcasting that. I think most people would have been happy never knowing about it and didnít want it to come out. That is some sorry as shit and if he did this to my son I would beat his ass live on the radio.
    It would be a shame if he accidentally fell off a 30-ft high wall.

All that love stuff is pure bullshit. In every woman lies a spark of infidelity that when ignited erupts into a roaring volcano. It's in their genetic makeup (DNA). Get yourself a bedroom wench and call it a day.

This thread is a somber one for sure. Prayers for TKJr and the good posters on this board who are going through some tough times.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Before TKjr hooks with with a nitwit factory for whatever sissy ass beta she can control. He should think twice and grow a pair. He will enjoy her saggy small tits and homely face until one day he discovers that she is screwing another man or is leaving him for another lesbian.
    No reason to get emotionally involved with any woman because they are all mentally fragile and need someone to constantly nourish their warped ego. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...-discover.html
    Last edited by Vespid; January 13th, 2018 at 12:42 AM.

Any others than TIG hit Jimmy up on the Twitter machine to let him know how much heís loved?

Quote Originally Posted by clintonaldo View Post
    Obviously I am sensitive to this stuff but fuck Hyams for broadcasting that. I think most people would have been happy never knowing about it and didnít want it to come out. That is some sorry as shit and if he did this to my son I would beat his ass live on the radio.
    "The beating will continue, right after this break for our sponsors".
    Why can't we all just get along?

Quote Originally Posted by Horde wannabee View Post
    Got that right... I'm 48 and just got shit on and back stabbed by the woman I thought I'd be spending the rest of my with. It's been hard as Hell.. Taken all the strength and whatever I could muster to keep from killing the bitch
    Hang in there.....thirty years ago, after a scant 6 months of marriage, my wife suddenly forgot who's dick she was supposed to suck. When I found out....I told her although I wanted to punch her in the face, I wouldn't give her the opportunity to see me in jail. I remarried...this one worked out...and life moved on...but every now and then, I still fantasize of giving her the punch she clearly deserved. I haven't seen or spoken to her since the day of the divorce.
    Mine's Bigger

Quote Originally Posted by Orangebutt View Post
    Hang in there.....thirty years ago, after a scant 6 months of marriage, my wife suddenly forgot who's dick she was supposed to suck. When I found out....I told her although I wanted to punch her in the face, I wouldn't give her the opportunity to see me in jail. I remarried...this one worked out...and life moved on...but every now and then, I still fantasize of giving her the punch she clearly deserved. I haven't seen or spoken to her since the day of the divorce.
    Hoor.

Rusty’s wife was cheating on him while he was going through chemo and while myself or others were staying nights with him in the hospital she was out doing her thing. Their daughter turns 18 in 11 years and I promise as soon as the clock hits midnight Rusty’s sister will fly in from Colorado and curb stomp her. His sister is over 6ft and played college basketball and is tough as hell and she will do it. I cannot wait.
    Elvis said find em young and Fred said old fashion girls are fun

Default Oh my

Quote Originally Posted by FLAVOLS View Post
    Any others than TIG hit Jimmy up on the Twitter machine to let him know how much heís loved?
    Oh yeah. He is taking the full wrath of Vol Twitter.

Quote Originally Posted by sgvolfan View Post
    Oh yeah. He is taking the full wrath of Vol Twitter.
    This is awesome. That self absorbed weasel HiYams really needs his ass kicked over this.
    Hi, my name is Laura Rutledge!