Welcome to OuterMonVolia! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Oh my

Quote Originally Posted by BigOrangeT View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks for posting. That pretty much sums up the difference between a man with good judgment and a worthless POS like HiYams.
    Hi, my name is Laura Rutledge!

Quote Originally Posted by BigOrangeT View Post
    I’ll shoot the damn messenger. Fuck Hyams

No problem there. Each to his own.

And now TK2 is apparently disputing the report.

But again, the police report included quotes from eye witnesses.

Like I said, bizarre.

https://twitter.com/ToddKellyJr/stat...16921330466816

Hyams should be absolutely vilified and harassed and completely raked over the coals for this shit ... i mean the guy should honestly have the ever living shit beat out of him

what an asshole

Quote Originally Posted by wagee12 View Post
    So far the only person I can find saying attempted suicide is that damn muckraker HiYams. That guy is a sorry human being and I wish he would leave Knoxville and never come back.

As to Sangle's post, I know it is true. My daughter's best guy friend in high school drove down to a church parking lot in Finley, Tn. (about six or seven miles west of Dyersburg) about 6 years ago after midnight. His longtime girl friend had told him she hated him and never wanted to talk to him again. He called the girl's mother up on his cell point, asked her to get her daughter on the phone, asked the women to pray with him then he took a shotgun and put it in his mouth. The boy's name was Evan and he would come help me sometimes with projects around the house. One of the best kids I have ever known. My daughter gave one of the most eloquent and heart tugging testimonials at his funeral that I have ever heard. Very sad, a life lost and a dad, mom and two sisters heartbroken.
    Actually, the police report included quotes from eye witnesses.

Quote Originally Posted by IncognitoDad View Post
    Not going to shoot the messenger on this one. A police report was filed. It was going to come out in this day and time of social media and instant information. Rather have somebody who will get the story straight get it out than one who will leave gaps.
    I'll have to go ahead and disagree with you on that one ID. It's not a matter of whether it was going to come out, it's whether publishing it is the right thing to do. It's an ethical question.

Anyplace I can cling to my guns and religion

Hyams deserves all the shit he gets over this.
    I don't care if it was in a police report. I don't care if "details" would have eventually surfaced. I don't care if it's true.
    There are some things you don't broadcast to the world, because the world's need to know is outweighed by TKJr and his family's need for privacy at this moment.
    What good has come from Hyams reporting this?
    None.
    Fuck you, Jimmy.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    BIGGEST MISTAKE?
    1) Left gas cap open;
    2) Got run over; or
    3) Didn't execute the turn her turn signal suggested she was going to??

[NOTICE: I am NOT the "real" Mallon Faircloth, a Tennessee football great from the 20th century.]

Quote Originally Posted by NGage View Post
    Can be that way in adulthood too.
    Women problems, love, relationships are difficult at any age.
    Got that right... I'm 48 and just got shit on and back stabbed by the woman I thought I'd be spending the rest of my with. It's been hard as Hell.. Taken all the strength and whatever I could muster to keep from killing the bitch
    "But resist we much. We must, and we will much- about that- be committed." Al Sharpton
    "The white man is our mortal enemy, and we cannot accept him. I will fight to see that vicious beast go down into the lake of fire prepared for him from the beginning, that he never rise again to give any innocent black man, woman or child the hell that he has delighted in pouring on us for 400 years." - Louis Farrakhan

Quote Originally Posted by birminghamvol View Post
    Hyams should be absolutely vilified and harassed and completely raked over the coals for this shit ... i mean the guy should honestly have the ever living shit beat out of him

what an asshole
    He was not like this when he was at the newspaper. I did a couple of radio shows with him in Murrvale back in the day. He has turned into a pompous, smart assed buttwipe, a sneaky, nasty little troll. I wish Todd Sr. would wear out a pair of knee caps kicking the SOB in the ass.
    Hi, my name is Laura Rutledge!

Quote Originally Posted by Mallon Faircloth View Post
    Hyams deserves all the shit he gets over this.
    I don't care if it was in a police report. I don't care if "details" would have eventually surfaced. I don't care if it's true.
    There are some things you don't broadcast to the world, because the world's need to know is outweighed by TKJr and his family's need for privacy at this moment.
    What good has come from Hyams reporting this?
    None.
    Fuck you, Jimmy.
    One thing we agree on - there are no winners here.

It would be interesting to see what a good investigator could turn up on little dancin jimmah ! Wonder if he'd be so self rightous then ?

Quote Originally Posted by Horde wannabee View Post
    Got that right... I'm 48 and just got shit on and back stabbed by the woman I thought I'd be spending the rest of my with. It's been hard as Hell.. Taken all the strength and whatever I could muster to keep from killing the bitch
    Hate to hear that Horde. Hang in there brother. Remember, they ain't worth prison or worse (I had to repeat that for years when I went through my divorce).

As far as TKJr is concerned, I hope the young man recovers both physically and mentally from what is an awful situation. As several have said on here, at his age (or any age) relationship problems are traumatic and always seem like the worst moment in your life. One of my best friends lost a son to suicide because his girlfriend broke up with him. He was about to graduate high school and had been accepted into UT. Great kid. It was over five years before I ever saw his Dad smile after that and of course he'll never be the same...
    I am fond of pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals.. - Winston Churchill
    I love a pig, I swear I do. - John Bean

Quote Originally Posted by RedneckVol View Post
    Hate to hear that Horde. Hang in there brother. Remember, they ain't worth prison or worse (I had to repeat that for years when I went through my divorce).

As far as TKJr is concerned, I hope the young man recovers both physically and mentally from what is an awful situation. As several have said on here, at his age (or any age) relationship problems are traumatic and always seem like the worst moment in your life. One of my best friends lost a son to suicide because his girlfriend broke up with him. He was about to graduate high school and had been accepted into UT. Great kid. It was over five years before I ever saw his Dad smile after that and of course he'll never be the same...
    Thanks Brother... thats what I keep telling myself. She’s very lucky that I love my kids and know that they still need me. Thats been my mine focus to not do something that would give me great momentary pleasure but something Id definitely regret

"But resist we much. We must, and we will much- about that- be committed." Al Sharpton
    "The white man is our mortal enemy, and we cannot accept him. I will fight to see that vicious beast go down into the lake of fire prepared for him from the beginning, that he never rise again to give any innocent black man, woman or child the hell that he has delighted in pouring on us for 400 years." - Louis Farrakhan

Obviously I am sensitive to this stuff but fuck Hyams for broadcasting that. I think most people would have been happy never knowing about it and didn’t want it to come out. That is some sorry as shit and if he did this to my son I would beat his ass live on the radio.
    Elvis said find em young and Fred said old fashion girls are fun

Default Oh my

Makes me wonder how Priitt will react if it is found that Hyams jumped the gun and released a rumor rather than a factual story. It wouldn't surprise me to see him take a page from his former boss' media playbook. After a couple of dog chewings some of these rubes will learn to watch what they say. Even if story is true, Pruitt ought to blister him.

Last edited by Jaggededge; January 12th, 2018 at 07:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by wagee12 View Post
    +1000
    HiYams is a major jackass, a curse upon Knoxville and UT.
    Word^^^^^^^