Welcome to OuterMonVolia! Is this your first visit?
Register

Thread: Pearl Harbor

Default Pearl Harbor

At 7:55 a.m. (Hawaii time) on this day in 1941, a Japanese dive bomber bearing the red symbol of the Rising Sun of Japan on its wings appears out of the clouds above the island of Oahu. A swarm of 360 Japanese warplanes followed, descending on the U.S. naval base at Pearl Harbor in a ferocious assault. The surprise attack struck a critical blow against the U.S. Pacific fleet and drew the United State irrevocably in World War II.

I watched a cooking show and the host said, “You can use leftover beer to make battered chicken wings.”

All I want to know is...What the hell is leftover beer?

I'm in here. Thanks Etow. Nobody seems to care anymore about Pearl Harbor. I can remember my grandmother telling me about Pearl Harbor (where she was, what she was doing) when I was way to young to even understand it. Now they just mention the date on the nightly news.
    On Butch Jones
    Quote Originally Posted by RynoVol View Post
    He took something beautiful that I loved and made me hate being near it. I don't like him for that.

Quote Originally Posted by ElConquistador View Post
    I'm in here. Thanks Etow. Nobody seems to care anymore about Pearl Harbor. I can remember my grandmother telling me about Pearl Harbor (where she was, what she was doing) when I was way to young to even understand it. Now they just mention the date on the nightly news.
    You are welcome El C. I'm a lover of history, and the men/women of that generation have a special place in my heart for not only what they did for this nation but for the world as a whole. They will always have my love and respect and that is why whenever I encounter one of heroes I make sure I thank them for what they did for us.
    I watched a cooking show and the host said, “You can use leftover beer to make battered chicken wings.”

All I want to know is...What the hell is leftover beer?