Welcome to OuterMonVolia! Is this your first visit?
Register

Default Down goes Frazier... I mean Fishlips Franken!!! Dem Senators now calling for his head

"But resist we much. We must, and we will much- about that- be committed." Al Sharpton
    "The white man is our mortal enemy, and we cannot accept him. I will fight to see that vicious beast go down into the lake of fire prepared for him from the beginning, that he never rise again to give any innocent black man, woman or child the hell that he has delighted in pouring on us for 400 years." - Louis Farrakhan

you do realize this is all being used as a setup to ultimately oust Trump right?

Itís coming ... just wait. Fabricated stories will come out in full force ... they didnít think they needed them as he wasnít considered a legit threat to beat Killery ... but after the Russian horseshit fails ... #metoo will turn into #trumptoo and the floodgates will open with more stories than they can cover. Truth will be irrelevant as accusations will be enough.

Sexual harassment has been a disaster for the dims and their supporters and they will do everything they can to nail Trump to the wall with it.

They will stop at nothing to destroy him ... as weíve seen.

just wait for it ....

Quote Originally Posted by Horde wannabee View Post
    He should have stayed and let the voters of Minnesota decide if he is their Senator. Everything he was accused of doing was before he was a Senator I think.

As Birmy said, this is just a throw Franken under the bus so Dimwits can try to act all high and mighty. This is also just a step in the war against Trump. Roy Moore if elected by Bammers will be another target but he is small fry compared to Trump.

But it won't work as Dimwits by the droves are being exposed as sexist and predators. No one has called out HitLary for attacking the Bill accusers. No one has given their money back to Weinstein. Not one Dimwit has suggested digging up the remains of predator/murderer Ted Kennedy and burning his bones.

Dimwits are soooooooo shallow and superficial. This Franken and Conyers sacrifice is just way too obvious.

You are correct. That is the end game here.

Quote Originally Posted by birminghamvol View Post
    you do realize this is all being used as a setup to ultimately oust Trump right?

Itís coming ... just wait. Fabricated stories will come out in full force ... they didnít think they needed them as he wasnít considered a legit threat to beat Killery ... but after the Russian horseshit fails ... #metoo will turn into #trumptoo and the floodgates will open with more stories than they can cover. Truth will be irrelevant as accusations will be enough.

Sexual harassment has been a disaster for the dims and their supporters and they will do everything they can to nail Trump to the wall with it.

They will stop at nothing to destroy him ... as weíve seen.

just wait for it ....
    True but did you really think Trump will just roll over and resign?
    I dont and I dont believe they will hurt him with this. He is Teflon Don

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    "But resist we much. We must, and we will much- about that- be committed." Al Sharpton
    "The white man is our mortal enemy, and we cannot accept him. I will fight to see that vicious beast go down into the lake of fire prepared for him from the beginning, that he never rise again to give any innocent black man, woman or child the hell that he has delighted in pouring on us for 400 years." - Louis Farrakhan