Welcome to OuterMonVolia! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Poll: 77% of Democrats with 4-Year Degrees Think Sex Not Determined at Birth

Another example of how screwed up this country is:

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...ne-person-sex/
    I watched a cooking show and the host said, “You can use leftover beer to make battered chicken wings.”

All I want to know is...What the hell is leftover beer?

Clint, I know I am not a moderater yet but etowah is out of control.

Bump till Clint responds. I think Etowah should be bant.

Hell far wtf cares what a bunch of dumbasses educated beyond their intelligence thinks.

Quote Originally Posted by sgvolfan View Post
    Hell far wtf cares what a bunch of dumbasses educated beyond their intelligence thinks.
    /

Quote Originally Posted by coachwatch View Post
    Bump till Clint responds. I think Etowah should be bant.
    LOL, needless to say I posted this to the wrong forum.

Yes, please move this when you can.
    I watched a cooking show and the host said, “You can use leftover beer to make battered chicken wings.”

Quote Originally Posted by etowahnative View Post
    LOL, needless to say I posted this to the wrong forum.

Yes, please move this when you can.
    OK, no demerits for you.

Quote Originally Posted by coachwatch View Post
    OK, no demerits for you.
    I don't care what they say about you CW, you're alright to me.

Forgiven.

I don't care what they say about you CW, you're alright to me.
    You are a man of good humor. Means a lot.

The Tittymeister.

Another example of how screwed up this country is:

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...ne-person-sex/
    That's not exactly what the poll question asked, but I'm not surprised Breitbart twisted it that way. What it does say is that apparently 77% of people think that someone can feel like they're a woman even if they were assigned "male" on their birth certificate. Those folks answered that way partly because it IS possible to appear one sex at birth and actually be another. There are many weird syndromes that docs know about that cause this.

Now, if the poll asked a different question along the lines of "If you are born with two X chromosomes and female genitalia, can you still be a man?" and 77% of people say yes, we can have a different discussion. Gender dysphorias are some weird shit, and there's no doubt in my mind that much of it is choice. However, I have encountered a small number of folks who don't fit that, and you're left thinking that somehow everything about them is female, yet their psyche is male. There are some studies that suggest chemical influences in utero may be to blame, and with all the shit in the environment these days that wouldn't shock me.

Quote Originally Posted by tatar salad View Post
    That's not exactly what the poll question asked, but I'm not surprised Breitbart twisted it that way. What it does say is that apparently 77% of people think that someone can feel like they're a woman even if they were assigned "male" on their birth certificate. Those folks answered that way partly because it IS possible to appear one sex at birth and actually be another. There are many weird syndromes that docs know about that cause this.

Now, if the poll asked a different question along the lines of "If you are born with two X chromosomes and female genitalia, can you still be a man?" and 77% of people say yes, we can have a different discussion. Gender dysphorias are some weird shit, and there's no doubt in my mind that much of it is choice. However, I have encountered a small number of folks who don't fit that, and you're left thinking that somehow everything about them is female, yet their psyche is male. There are some studies that suggest chemical influences in utero may be to blame, and with all the shit in the environment these days that wouldn't shock me.
    Do you think a Trans could be President?

The in utero thing makes sense. There’s research that indicates that each son born from the same mother has a greater chance of being gay depending on birth order. I bet CoachTwat has a shitload of older brothers....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mine's Bigger

I have a woman living inside my body...thank god she's a lesbian.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    I am fond of pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals.. - Winston Churchill
    I love a pig, I swear I do. - John Bean