Welcome to OuterMonVolia! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

I watched a cooking show and the host said, “You can use leftover beer to make battered chicken wings.”

All I want to know is...What the hell is leftover beer?

I watched a cooking show and the host said, “You can use leftover beer to make battered chicken wings.”

Quote Originally Posted by etowahnative View Post

Good God, Michelle Obama is not a man... yeah rite!!! Look at the chest, jaw line, nose... thats a fucking man. Barack is a dick sucker... literally!!!
    "But resist we much. We must, and we will much- about that- be committed." Al Sharpton
    "The white man is our mortal enemy, and we cannot accept him. I will fight to see that vicious beast go down into the lake of fire prepared for him from the beginning, that he never rise again to give any innocent black man, woman or child the hell that he has delighted in pouring on us for 400 years." - Louis Farrakhan