Welcome to OuterMonVolia! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

The defendant (Adams) was dating Amber Bray, he dumped that skank for her sister (Trisha Evans). Adams was originally arrested for putting a gun to the head of Bray and threatening to "gut" her after an argument probably over his screwing her sister. My guess is that Bray knew about the killing of Holly Bobo and squealed like a stuck hog. The two people also arrested for the stolen pearls (Toni Craig and Christopher Bray) were driving a van registered in Amber's name at the time of their arrest after a traffic stop. Usually all the tough guys turn on each other and cry for mama when they experience the inside of a jail cell, especially the females. Sounds like a family affair from lower Alabama.

Quote Originally Posted by wagee12 View Post
    No, but you can best believe that Attorney General McAdams would not have called in the grand jury for an indictment unless they have some solid forensics and/or other proof.
    I probably missed it but has anyone reported whether Holly knew the defendant? I know that he and some of his friends supposedly "stalked" her at a county fair or other public event but I'm curious as to whether at the time he allegedly led her away from her house if she actually knew him. Seems strange that she would follow a stranger into the woods.

It is my understanding that she was kicking and screaming when abducted. I don't think she knew him.

Quote Originally Posted by Vespid View Post
    It is my understanding that she was kicking and screaming when abducted. I don't think she knew him.
    I hadn't heard that she was resisting. In fact, I thought that her brother said that she was "accompanying" the perp, not being dragged away.

Quote Originally Posted by SoftballVol View Post
    I hadn't heard that she was resisting. In fact, I thought that her brother said that she was "accompanying" the perp, not being dragged away.
    That's pretty much the story that was told....That's why in the beginning of this people thought she knew the perp guy because there seemed to be no struggle etc.. .

A little bit of information including blood by the garage area

http://darkghosthn.blogspot.com/2013...olly-bobo.html

Now The Tennessean chimes in with an opinion piece that with his history of violence, he shoulda (sic) been behind bars. Nothing like hindsight from the paper.

http://www.tennessean.com/article/20...303110014/2091

Quote Originally Posted by real turf fan View Post
    Now The Tennessean chimes in with an opinion piece that with his history of violence, he shoulda (sic) been behind bars. Nothing like hindsight from the paper.

http://www.tennessean.com/article/20...303110014/2091
    The circuit judge sent him to the pen once and the counselors got him into drug rehab and presto, back out on the street again. I know the Tennessean just loves those rehab folks and it is out of character for them to suggest he should have been behind bars.
    BTW, arraignment at 1 CDT today in Decatur County. I don't really expect much new info to come out though. Also, the public defender down there told a lawyer in Gibson County that he sure hoped ole grand dad would hire his maniacal grand son a lawyer so the judge would not appoint the public defenders office!
    The Flight Attendant in Carl's Jr. Ad

Somewhere else this morning it was reported that "family" had hired a lawyer for him, the same lawyer who defended the woman who sent her adopted son back to Russia when she couldn't handle him.

Quote Originally Posted by real turf fan View Post
    Somewhere else this morning it was reported that "family" had hired a lawyer for him, the same lawyer who defended the woman who sent her adopted son back to Russia when she couldn't handle him.
    Old grand dad must be well healed. He gave him a house, no telling how many vehicles he has purchased for him (I'm sure one or two have been lost in drug seizures)), thousands of dollars in bond money to bail bondsmen and lawyers fees and now this. Amazing.
    The Flight Attendant in Carl's Jr. Ad