Welcome to OuterMonVolia! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Well GoogleMeister

Quote Originally Posted by Polemicvol View Post
    Bravo, well done, well spoken.

See zombievol, it's not that hard to be a good person. Take your lead from egbert.
    It is actually a little more interesting than just honoring the Harman guy who wore #98.

Michigan does not retire numbers like UT and many other schools do. They have about 7 of their Legend type players whose Numbers are given to a current MI player to wear for their entire MI career. If you had Googled or just listened to Brent Mushmouth right before the game you would have known this. Not a good day for The Smartest Man in the World.

Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaVol View Post
    I listened to Brent Mushmouth right before the game you would have known this. Not a good day for The Smartest Man in the World.
    I'm not getting in the middle of this spat, but NOT listening to mushmouth is actually a smart thing in my book...especially when there are some SEC games on other channels during a Midwest pregame show...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaVol View Post
    It is actually a little more interesting than just honoring the Harman guy who wore #98.

Michigan does not retire numbers like UT and many other schools do. They have about 7 of their Legend type players whose Numbers are given to a current MI player to wear for their entire MI career. If you had Googled or just listened to Brent Mushmouth right before the game you would have known this. Not a good day for The Smartest Man in the World.
    You are really reaching to disparage me in this thread, zombievol.

It comes as no surprise to me, that I don't know everthang about everthang.

I did miss the ND/Mich pregame. So I didn't become as "smart" as you about Michigan player numbers.

Somehow that really doesn't bother me too much.

Why can't we all just get along?

If you weren't watching that game, #98 was about to be sacked for a touchback and attempted a ???pass, Get out of jail free pass, and lopped the ball straight into Domer waiting hands...in the endzone....and brought ND back into the game.

Quote Originally Posted by real turf fan View Post
    If you weren't watching that game, #98 was about to be sacked for a touchback and attempted a ???pass, Get out of jail free pass, and lopped the ball straight into Domer waiting hands...in the endzone....and brought ND back into the game.
    Bad play!!! But I'd take one like him in a New York minute.

Quote Originally Posted by real turf fan View Post
    Next week he's wearing #10 in honor of Eric Ainge.