Welcome to OuterMonVolia! Is this your first visit?
Register

Default Florida beats Alabama in this years first big SEC clash

Quote Originally Posted by gatewayghost View Post
    Good grief, Florida ate Jackie Traina up! She allowed eight runs - seven earned - on nine hits in 6 1/3 innings. Ouch.

I read that the Bama series against UT in Knoxville is completely sold out.

Quote Originally Posted by SoftballVol View Post
    Good grief, Florida ate Jackie Traina up! She allowed eight runs - seven earned - on nine hits in 6 1/3 innings. Ouch.

I read that the Bama series against UT in Knoxville is completely sold out.
    A friend of mine told me that he called the ticket office wanting 2 tickets together for the Bama game. They told him the game was sold out and the only game left that has tickets together is the Arkansas series. Other than Bama you can find individual seats for other games, but that's it.

Can't wait for tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by gatewayghost View Post
    A friend of mine told me that he called the ticket office wanting 2 tickets together for the Bama game. They told him the game was sold out and the only game left that has tickets together is the Arkansas series. Other than Bama you can find individual seats for other games, but that's it.

Can't wait for tomorrow.
    Are you kidding me? That's great...I guess. I had planned to go up for some games this year but if they're all sold out now that will be a PITA. Amazing how success gets the butts into the seats.