Welcome to OuterMonVolia! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/201...the-dhs-mraps/

Looks like the story is complete BS.

Quote Originally Posted by Hermitagevol View Post
    There are approximately 80 million gun owners in this country. If 10% of those keep their firearms, that would still be one of the largest armies in the world. Are you going to give up your rights and freedoms?
    Your perceptive abilities are zero.

"Come take it"

Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaVol View Post
    The below is from Boortz web site yesterday. You seem to fixate on Federal reserve and Gun Rights (which Bootz mentions). But Boortz seems to think it all starts with Forced Government School Education which was started by Proggies like Teddy Roosevelt then put into action by far Left Wing guys like Thomas Dewey and Woodrow Wilson in the early 1900's. Their intent was NOT to educate American kids to compete worldwide and to excel. It was specifically stated by Dewey that he wanted to get kids at Kindergarten age away from their Dads in order to influence them to be "good loyal workers and citizens". It was Marxist theory being put out as "education for the kids".

Anyway, here it is.

“Low Information Voter?” That phrase nails it:

Do you think the average voter knows that America is NOT a democracy, that it was never designed to be a democracy, and that our founding fathers hated the very idea of democracy? Your child is being taught right now that we are a democracy. We’re not.

Does the average voter understand the difference between the rule of law and the rule of man? Has your child ever been taught that one man’s life, liberty and property are protected by our Constitution from the designs of the majority?

Do you think the average voter knows that just 200 years ago it was considered to be a grave insult to call someone a “Democrat?” It meant “One who caters to the mindless whims of the masses.” You could get your butt kicked for insults like that.

Does the average voter know that there is no Constitutional right to cast a vote for president? This fact isn’t exactly hidden … it’s right there in the Supreme Court’s decision in Bush V. Gore (2000). I will guarantee you that your child’s government school teaches them that they have a right to vote for president.

Do you think that our schools teach our children that it was the intention of our founding fathers that, in times of peace, 95 percent of all governance should come from local governments, with the remaining 5 percent coming from the federal level?

As your child how Senators were originally chosen. Do they know that Senators were appointed by state legislatures? Do they know that now, after the 17th Amendment, your state government has no official representation in Washington?

Your children have undoubtedly heard that the rich don’t pay their fair share. Ask them if they have learned in school just what percentage of total income is earned by the top 1% of income earners, and what percentage of all collected income taxes they pay. Ask they if they think this is a fair share?

Ask your children if they know of any historical writing that sets forth the idea of a progressive income tax, mandatory government-controlled education, high estate taxes, a central bank like the Federal Reserve and government control of the means of communication by an agency such as the FCC. There is, as a matter of fact. It’s called The Communist Manifesto.

America is in decline. We have a president who arrived on our shores in 1979 as a dedicated Marxist revolutionary. He was quickly convinced that the only way his dreams of fundamentally altering our government would be through political action. He is now in the process of doing just that. Obama wasn’t just mouthing bromides when he said that he was going to “fundamentally transform” the United States of America. Raised and nurtured by Communists to adulthood, and then further nurtured by the likes of Bill Ayers and Jeremiah Wright, this man is on a path of class warfare and destruction from which our country may well never recover. If an honest history of the rise and decline of America is ever written, our system of government education will take a lion’s share of the blame for the creation of an ignorant voter class that allowed this to happen.
    of course our education system is a mind fuck...I would argue it starts before Kindergarten.....with the introduction of Santa Clause and the Easter Bunny....Lies that your parents participate in. It prepares us to be lied to the rest of our lives and actively participate in those lies without really questioning it.

"Come take it"

Quote Originally Posted by HAWKVOL View Post
    of course our education system is a mind fuck...I would argue it starts before Kindergarten.....with the introduction of Santa Clause and the Easter Bunny....Lies that your parents participate in. It prepares us to be lied to the rest of our lives and actively participate in those lies without really questioning it.
    Santa Clause and the Easter Bunny?..................O that's rich!!

Pre WWII Germany, Pastor Martin Niemoller:

When the Nazis came for the communists,
    I remained silent;
    I was not a communist.

When they locked up the social democrats,
    I remained silent;
    I was not a social democrat.

When they came for the trade unionists,
    I did not speak out;
    I was not a trade unionist.

When they came for the Jews,
    I remained silent;
    I wasn't a Jew.

When they came for me,
    there was no one left to speak out.

Quote Originally Posted by HAWKVOL View Post
    Your perceptive abilities are zero.
    You're just a fucking clown. You'll be pissing all over yourself at the next "false flag" operation.

Quote Originally Posted by Tnphil View Post
    Santa Clause and the Easter Bunny?..................O that's rich!!
    Funny, the government didn't teach me about Santa Clause and the Easter Bunny. It was my parents who taught me these things.

Are they to blame for society's ills as well?
    Why can't we all just get along?

So, is the NRA going to organize itself into regiments and march to Washington to defeat our nation's armed forces in direct conflict?

I think I already saw that movie. Red Dawn?

The gun delusions of some of our citizens are either laughable or pitiable, depending upon your mood. America's gun owners have ZERO chance of standing against our armed forces or even our police forces. And for that matter, neither of those organisations will ever turn their weapons on the general public, unless they are taken over by fascist influences.

And President Obama and our Democratic leaders stand 100% against fascist influences. You have nothing to fear from your government, goper or Democratic, as long as we remain a nation and government of and by the people, as we are now.

Quote Originally Posted by Polemicvol View Post
    So, is the NRA going to organize itself into regiments and march to Washington to defeat our nation's armed forces in direct conflict?

I think I already saw that movie. Red Dawn?

The gun delusions of some of our citizens are either laughable or pitiable, depending upon your mood. America's gun owners have ZERO chance of standing against our armed forces or even our police forces. And for that matter, neither of those organisations will ever turn their weapons on the general public, unless they are taken over by fascist influences.

And President Obama and our Democratic leaders stand 100% against fascist influences. You have nothing to fear from your government, goper or Democratic, as long as we remain a nation and government of and by the people, as we are now.
    Said the guy who was all in on Doolittle despite mountains of evidence he was a loser. The scenario of concern has zero to do with fascism. Get your head out of your ass for once in your life, Scooter.
    "God couldn't block him. It is what it is". Richie Rich Petibon, after being prison raped by KMac.
    "When the OL ends up sitting on the QB, it's kind of hard to say he won". KMac when asked
    about Petibon thinking he won one of the three match ups with McKenzie.

Quote Originally Posted by BrassVols View Post
    Said the guy who was all in on Doolittle despite mountains of evidence he was a loser. The scenario of concern has zero to do with fascism. Get your head out of your ass for once in your life, Scooter.
    We aren't talking about football right now, angryvol. This is politics, something totally different. And as you well know, I wasn't a Dooley supporter, I just wasn't a "fire Dooley now" guy. I wanted simply to give him enough time to prove himself before throwing childish temper tantrums on message boards about his performance.

Anyway, what threat do you see that justifies you (or other gun nuts) to keep a personal arsenal of semiautomatic weapons and fantasies of shooting it out against our Army or Police forces? Is it communism?

Fascism is the most likely issue. Communism has largely been destroyed around the world. But Fascism persists, militaristic fascism. But I doubt you learned much about that in engineering class.

But you sure like to act like you know something on the topic. And you just make yourself look foolish.

Default Idiot Alert

We aren't talking about football right now, angryvol. This is politics, something totally different. And as you well know, I wasn't a Dooley supporter, I just wasn't a "fire Dooley now" guy. I wanted simply to give him enough time to prove himself before throwing childish temper tantrums on message boards about his performance.

Anyway, what threat do you see that justifies you (or other gun nuts) to keep a personal arsenal of semiautomatic weapons and fantasies of shooting it out against our Army or Police forces? Is it communism?

Fascism is the most likely issue. Communism has largely been destroyed around the world. But Fascism persists, militaristic fascism. But I doubt you learned much about that in engineering class.

But you sure like to act like you know something on the topic. And you just make yourself look foolish.
    You Lefties throw out terms like Fascism as you are doing, without even realizing what the term means or realizing modern Democrats are 100% Fascist.

So to educate you, a Fascist State is a state where the means of Production is technically Privately Owned but is controlled by an iron fisted Government thru Laws and Regulations. If that doesn't describe Modern Day USA Democrats like Dear Ruler and Comrade Poley I don't know what does!

Pretty disappointing stuff, Poley.

"Come take it"

Quote Originally Posted by Hermitagevol View Post
    You're just a fucking clown. You'll be pissing all over yourself at the next "false flag" operation.
    and you are a dummy.

"Come take it"

You're right, I wasn't talking about football, I was talking about your ability to arrive at effective conclusions given various information.

To answer your question, first and foremost, it is a matter of principle. Neither Joe Biden, Barack bama nor Diane Feinstein have any fucking business telling me I can only have a handgun or a shotgun. A heavily armed public is the last line of defense against a rogue government, taken over by those wanting to fundamentally transform the country. Despotic dictators throughout history were able to become that by disarming the public. The founders knew better.....read George Mason and Thomas Jefferson. But back to principle....I believe strongly in the bill of rights and have zero tolerance for infringement against them. What these liberal politicians are proposing is several steps down the slippery slope. Do not even step on that slope. They make it sound innocuous to the sheeple who are too naive and uneducated to understand the risk and consequences.

Those same people have no business limiting my ability to defend myself, my family and my home against thugs and thiefs. What do you think is going to happen when hyperinflation sets in from sustained, excessive printing of money and devaluation of the dollar?
    "God couldn't block him. It is what it is". Richie Rich Petibon, after being prison raped by KMac.
    "When the OL ends up sitting on the QB, it's kind of hard to say he won". KMac when asked
    about Petibon thinking he won one of the three match ups with McKenzie.

Do you really believe that our military would raise its weapons to fight its own citizens who are protecting the Constitution of the United States? The same Constitution that they themselves have sworn to uphold?

You are delusional, Baghdad Poley.

Four Americans involved in a sex scandal, Obama holds a press conference.

Four Americans killed in a terrorist attack in Benghazi, Obama goes to Vegas.

Priorities.

Jay Carney on 5-1-13: "Benghazi happened a long time ago".

Right, Jay - tell that to the families of those who died in that fiasco.

Audit the IRS. Audit the State Department. Audit the Department of Justice.