Welcome to OuterMonVolia! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Home Land Security Buying Tanks

They ain't just buying up all the bullets my friends. We had better wake up before it's too late! Check this out:

The Department of Homeland Security (through the U.S. Army Forces Command) recently retrofitted 2,717 of these ‘Mine Resistant Protected’ vehicles for service on the streets of the United States.

Although I’ve seen and read several online blurbs about this vehicle of late, I decided to dig slightly deeper and discover more about the vehicle itself.

The new DHS sanctioned ‘Street Sweeper’ (my own slang due to the gun ports) is built by Navistar Defense (NavistarDefense.com), a division within the Navistar organization. Under the Navistar umbrella are several other companies including International Trucks, IC Bus (they make school buses), Monaco RV (recreational vehicles), WorkHorse (they make chassis), MaxxForce (diesel engines), and Navistar Financial (the money arm of the company).

Big Sis is one scary broad. This administration will stop at nothing to destroy their opposition.

Four Americans involved in a sex scandal, Obama holds a press conference.

Four Americans killed in a terrorist attack in Benghazi, Obama goes to Vegas.

Priorities.

Jay Carney on 5-1-13: "Benghazi happened a long time ago".

Right, Jay - tell that to the families of those who died in that fiasco.

Audit the IRS. Audit the State Department. Audit the Department of Justice.

Quote Originally Posted by wagee12 View Post
    They ain't just buying up all the bullets my friends. We had better wake up before it's too late! Check this out:

The Department of Homeland Security (through the U.S. Army Forces Command) recently retrofitted 2,717 of these ‘Mine Resistant Protected’ vehicles for service on the streets of the United States.

Although I’ve seen and read several online blurbs about this vehicle of late, I decided to dig slightly deeper and discover more about the vehicle itself.

The new DHS sanctioned ‘Street Sweeper’ (my own slang due to the gun ports) is built by Navistar Defense (NavistarDefense.com), a division within the Navistar organization. Under the Navistar umbrella are several other companies including International Trucks, IC Bus (they make school buses), Monaco RV (recreational vehicles), WorkHorse (they make chassis), MaxxForce (diesel engines), and Navistar Financial (the money arm of the company).

No One wants to hear this stuff Wagee......nothing to see here....move along.
    Last edited by HAWKVOL; March 5th, 2013 at 06:36 PM.

"Come take it"

Hawk, go to tngunowners.com and browse some of the forums. That is the right place for the type of discussion you seek. If the DHS fires on innocent civilians, it will be the start of our nation's second civil war. I don't think all government types will fall in step with that way of thinking. Lots of police officers and military are really angry with the way our nation is headed.

Quote Originally Posted by Hermitagevol View Post
    Hawk, go to tngunowners.com and browse some of the forums. That is the right place for the type of discussion you seek. If the DHS fires on innocent civilians, it will be the start of our nation's second civil war. I don't think all government types will fall in step with that way of thinking. Lots of police officers and military are really angry with the way our nation is headed.
    +1
    This is true. There are generals and admirals who aren't very happy either. Two of them wanted to launch a rescue mission to Bengazi and were ordered to stand down by Barry Soetoro. I know a guy whose son is Secret Service. Those guys aren't very happy either. They do their job, but don't mean they like it right now.

[QUOTE=Hermitagevol;313489 I don't think all government types will fall in step with that way of thinking. Lots of police officers and military are really angry with the way our nation is headed.[/QUOTE]

This is 100% on the money, and the Administration knows it, which is why they have been scrambling to put "their guys" in key leadership positions at the Pentagon and with the different branches of the armed forces.

Four Americans involved in a sex scandal, Obama holds a press conference.

Four Americans killed in a terrorist attack in Benghazi, Obama goes to Vegas.

Priorities.

Jay Carney on 5-1-13: "Benghazi happened a long time ago".

Right, Jay - tell that to the families of those who died in that fiasco.

Audit the IRS. Audit the State Department. Audit the Department of Justice.

I don't think the government is willing to slaughter innocent civilians. I wouldn't put it past our current leadership to manufacture another event or two to limit our freedoms.

I don't think the government is willing to slaughter innocent civilians. I wouldn't put it past our current leadership to manufacture another event or two to limit our freedoms.
    That's why they want to confiscate our guns or at a minimum identify and "tag" folks with guns and a propensity to Fight about it.....if they can get most of the guns...they won't HAVE to slaughter anyone.

"Come take it"

Per Eric Holder in a response to Rand Paul's question....Obama has the Legal Authority to Kill American Citizens on U.S. Soil without Due Process....

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/h...-politics.html

......nah.....nothin' to see here.

"Come take it"

They can outlaw all of the firearms they want to Hawk, but no one is going to give them up in the red states. Not everyone is a sheep. Just go to a Wal-Mart and see the empty ammo display for yourself. Everyone is hoarding ammo and buying every AR that hits the shelf. The government doesn't want any of the American public.

Noted left wing rag National Review chimes in:

http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...rles-c-w-cooke
    Not a real Athletic Director.

They can outlaw all of the firearms they want to Hawk, but no one is going to give them up in the red states. Not everyone is a sheep. Just go to a Wal-Mart and see the empty ammo display for yourself. Everyone is hoarding ammo and buying every AR that hits the shelf. The government doesn't want any of the American public.
    I understand that a certain portion of the public will Not give them their guns and ammo....but when push comes to shove, it's a small percentage. They know who MOST of the "real" gun owners are and what their political leanings are. Most people are too dumbed down to really understand where this is going....just another false Flag event or two and the populous will be running to turn their shit in....because it's the "right" thing to do.

"Come take it"

Default Even so...

Quote Originally Posted by aadicof View Post
    Noted left wing rag National Review chimes in:

http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...rles-c-w-cooke
    If the feds buying up a Billion rounds of Ammo is just for their target practice pleasure, it still has the side benefit to them of making Ammo very scarce for us citizens and driving the prices 25% higher in a matter of months.

Example is that I can barely find (if at all) 40 Cal Ammo from the Online websites. And the prices have gone from $18 for 50 rounds up to around $25 for 50 rounds in less than 6 months.

Default Hey Hawkie

Quote Originally Posted by HAWKVOL View Post
    I understand that a certain portion of the public will Not give them their guns and ammo....but when push comes to shove, it's a small percentage. They know who MOST of the "real" gun owners are and what their political leanings are. Most people are too dumbed down to really understand where this is going....just another false Flag event or two and the populous will be running to turn their shit in....because it's the "right" thing to do.
    The below is from Boortz web site yesterday. You seem to fixate on Federal reserve and Gun Rights (which Bootz mentions). But Boortz seems to think it all starts with Forced Government School Education which was started by Proggies like Teddy Roosevelt then put into action by far Left Wing guys like Thomas Dewey and Woodrow Wilson in the early 1900's. Their intent was NOT to educate American kids to compete worldwide and to excel. It was specifically stated by Dewey that he wanted to get kids at Kindergarten age away from their Dads in order to influence them to be "good loyal workers and citizens". It was Marxist theory being put out as "education for the kids".

Anyway, here it is.

“Low Information Voter?” That phrase nails it:

Do you think the average voter knows that America is NOT a democracy, that it was never designed to be a democracy, and that our founding fathers hated the very idea of democracy? Your child is being taught right now that we are a democracy. We’re not.

Does the average voter understand the difference between the rule of law and the rule of man? Has your child ever been taught that one man’s life, liberty and property are protected by our Constitution from the designs of the majority?

Do you think the average voter knows that just 200 years ago it was considered to be a grave insult to call someone a “Democrat?” It meant “One who caters to the mindless whims of the masses.” You could get your butt kicked for insults like that.

Does the average voter know that there is no Constitutional right to cast a vote for president? This fact isn’t exactly hidden … it’s right there in the Supreme Court’s decision in Bush V. Gore (2000). I will guarantee you that your child’s government school teaches them that they have a right to vote for president.

Do you think that our schools teach our children that it was the intention of our founding fathers that, in times of peace, 95 percent of all governance should come from local governments, with the remaining 5 percent coming from the federal level?

As your child how Senators were originally chosen. Do they know that Senators were appointed by state legislatures? Do they know that now, after the 17th Amendment, your state government has no official representation in Washington?

Your children have undoubtedly heard that the rich don’t pay their fair share. Ask them if they have learned in school just what percentage of total income is earned by the top 1% of income earners, and what percentage of all collected income taxes they pay. Ask they if they think this is a fair share?

Ask your children if they know of any historical writing that sets forth the idea of a progressive income tax, mandatory government-controlled education, high estate taxes, a central bank like the Federal Reserve and government control of the means of communication by an agency such as the FCC. There is, as a matter of fact. It’s called The Communist Manifesto.

America is in decline. We have a president who arrived on our shores in 1979 as a dedicated Marxist revolutionary. He was quickly convinced that the only way his dreams of fundamentally altering our government would be through political action. He is now in the process of doing just that. Obama wasn’t just mouthing bromides when he said that he was going to “fundamentally transform” the United States of America. Raised and nurtured by Communists to adulthood, and then further nurtured by the likes of Bill Ayers and Jeremiah Wright, this man is on a path of class warfare and destruction from which our country may well never recover. If an honest history of the rise and decline of America is ever written, our system of government education will take a lion’s share of the blame for the creation of an ignorant voter class that allowed this to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by HAWKVOL View Post
    There are approximately 80 million gun owners in this country. If 10% of those keep their firearms, that would still be one of the largest armies in the world. Are you going to give up your rights and freedoms?