so we are 1-18 in our last 19 SEC games in the 3 biggest sports. Was hiring Hammy the worst decision ever made by the UTAD? My rankings:
1. Hiring a 28 year old position coach as HC when Dickey left in December of 1969.
1A. Hiring a non-athlete bean-counter from Clemson as AD in 2003
3. Bowden Wyatt continuing to run the single wing in the late 50s and early 60s.
4. Hiring Don DeVoe as BB coach in 78 when there were at least 25 more qualified candidates available.
5. Flumtard promoting Randyman to OC in 99.
6. Every BB coach hired after DeVoe until Pearl.
7. Hiring a West Coast guy as HC in 2008.
8. Hiring a rube from West Carolina as baseball coach in 2006(?)
I didn't list hiring Dooley or DD hiring Sal because of unusual circumstances(time constraints and sinking ship) they were probably about as well as we could have done.