Welcome to OuterMonVolia! Is this your first visit?
Register

Default Heard in the Thoroughbred Owner's Club

at Keeneland yesterday.......

UK having trouble selling football tickets. Fans not sold on Joker , he got clobbered by Charley Strong in recruiting and losing Cobb and the fast RB doesn't help.

They actually had to extend the renewal date and may consider linking bb tickets to football tickets in the future. Fans not really happy with Barnhart.

Just missed Ruch Brooks by about 15 minutes, would have loved to meet him.

Quote Originally Posted by Riversetvol View Post
    at Keeneland yesterday.......

UK having trouble selling football tickets. Fans not sold on Joker , he got clobbered by Charley Strong in recruiting and losing Cobb and the fast RB doesn't help.

They actually had to extend the renewal date and may consider linking bb tickets to football tickets in the future. Fans not really happy with Barnhart.

Just missed Ruch Brooks by about 15 minutes, would have loved to meet him.
    Thoroughbred Owner's Club? Wow, Riverset. You must run with the big dogs. I just hang out with the mere peons at Keeneland in the general admission section.

I had some long time KY fans tell me after last season they would NOT renew their season tickets this season...and they meant it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tnphil View Post
    I had some long time KY fans tell me after last season they would NOT renew their season tickets this season...and they meant it.
    I don't mind it. That means that the good ole days of UT having more fans at Commonwealth than than UK does for the UT/UK game might return.

Just fortunate to have a good friend who is a member.

You know UK sent back about 5,000 of their 8,000 ticket allotment from us last year but then a lot came down and bought tickets game day because of the weather and KO time.

Be nice to me and I might get you in the Thoroughbred Owners Club someday! :-))

Uh, have I told you recently what a really swell guy you are?

Funny thing - when I was at Keeneland a couple of weeks back I saw Brandon Knight and Deandre (sp?) Liggins there and they were in the general admission area. I wondered to myself why they couldn't get in one of the club levels, given their celebrity status in Lexington.

Just fortunate to have a good friend who is a member.

You know UK sent back about 5,000 of their 8,000 ticket allotment from us last year but then a lot came down and bought tickets game day because of the weather and KO time.

You are the absolute best poster on this forum. Your words are in my manifesto. You are handsome, smart, have enviable flowing locks of hair and your Loins are capable of mating with many women. (Is this working?)

Where do you live Doc?

maybe me and you and WPD can go up for the day in October? He lives in Knoxville and I live in Athens and Chattanooga.

I live in upper East TN. So, did it work?

Where do you live Doc?

maybe me and you and WPD can go up for the day in October? He lives in Knoxville and I live in Athens and Chattanooga.
    Let me know what day and I am there. We'll have to stop for lunch at the Parkette on the way.