you have absolute power to make changes to the UT game day experience.
What would you do?
1. Every home game in September kicks-0ff at 7 PM. Every game in October and November kicks-off at 2:30.
2. Fire Bobby Denton and get a P.A. announcer that actually can speak the English Language and pronounce players not named Smith or Jones' name.
3. Tell the airhead cheerleaders it is a privilige to run through the "T" before the game that is reserved only for players and coaches.
4. Tell the cheerleaders your job is to fire up the crowd , not get as many crotch shots of yourself on TV as possible. People come to see a football game not a gymnastics event.
5. Tell the TV commercial guy in the red hat that he has 2 TV time-0uts per quarter and they are limited to 30 seconds.
6. Eliminate the rap music on the Jumbotron, if I want to hear thug music I will go to a USC or NBA game.
7. Fire Bobby Denton again