Welcome to OuterMonVolia! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by VenomousVol View Post
    1/20/21 at roughly 12:10 pm est, it really depends on how long it takes Biden to slur and stutter through the Oath of Office. If that happens, we move on to “resist”. I plan on using as many Dem tactics as I can without going to prison.
    I have no problem with the resistance. The Dems have earned it in spades. It's the crackpottery going on right now that bothers me, in part because it may cost the GOP the Senate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by CourtJester View Post
    Again, at what point will you guys agree they've waited too long to "show their hand" if they had a hand to show? Another week? Jan 1? Inauguration day? 2022?

That ship has already sailed IMO.

Exactly....I get if they want to wait until it’s in court....but what the hell are they waiting for....and why all the other horse shit?

Mine's Bigger

Quote Originally Posted by Vespid View Post
    Tucker Carson is not the truth teller most assume. He looks after his own self interest just as others do on Fox New Network. Sidney and Wood will not litigate their case in the press and allow the fake news media to spin it six ways from Sunday. Be patient, proof is coming.

Someone gets it.

30 minutes from Neyland if the traffic ain't too bad.

Quote Originally Posted by CourtJester View Post
    I have no problem with the resistance. The Dems have earned it in spades. It's the crackpottery going on right now that bothers me, in part because it may cost the GOP the Senate.

What will lose the GOP the senate is if we lay down and just let them have this. There are a shitload of people saying if Republicans allow this theft to stand, they are done wasting their time voting. If we empty all the guns and Biden still gets in, we will fight another day. But if these Republicans lose their balls and whimper off, fuck them.
    Well you may throw your rock and hide your hand
    Workin' in the dark against your fellow man
    But as sure as God made black and white
    What’s done in the dark will be brought to the light