Collapse
No announcement yet.

TIG Tested Tequila Technique

Collapse
X
Collapse
  •  

• TIG Tested Tequila Technique

The freeze pops that come in the fishnet bag. When you are at the store tear open a few of the bags and trade out for as many green ones in your bag as you can get without attracting the attention of store security. Freeze them. Shot of tequila follow by big bite of green freeze pop. You will never use lemon and salt again
      Posting comments is disabled.

Categories

Collapse

article_tags

Collapse

Latest Articles

Collapse

• Thanksgiving with Nipsey
      by Nipsey Russell Vol
      As we gather round the table and account the ways we're grateful We are blessed to be the Vols and we cherish every plateful But for now we hush the children as we tiptoe down the stairs Coach DeBord naps under blankets in his big recliner chair Older Vols recall the glories and the heroes of the past Younger Vols can't quite believe there was a time when we kicked ass So we open up the scrapbooks and regale with tales of old When we stood toe to toe with Bama and looked forward to the bowls ...
      November 20, 2016, 01:22 PM
    • Nipsey struggles to get over last week's game
      by Nipsey Russell Vol
      They pulled the rug from under With a late October blunder Asses kicked by the non-Trojan USC I thought our path a smooth one Didn’t dream that we would lose one Ironically we shout “We Are UT!” So, what’s there left to play for? Tax Slayer Bowl (once Gator)? It doesn’t move the needle, thrill the heart Even if we should complete it This season can go eat it Truth was hidden in that shaky 5-0 start. Nine and three, with chance for bonus? Still on Butch it falls the onus To explain to...
      November 17, 2016, 05:34 PM
    • Nipsey has a one-track mind
      by Nipsey Russell Vol
      So, our taldo thinks the board is sucky It's so hard to get up for Kentucky A better opponent, my first selection To achieve a bigger orange erection The game is just not stimulating And two more boring games are waiting How can this game provide a stiffy? Is a question that has troubled Nipsey No fantasies involve the bluegrass No thrills like come with "strange" or new ass No K.Y. thing that gives me wood Like the perky Judds of Ashley would So our fandom's kinda swinging low No hype that...
      November 17, 2016, 05:34 PM
    • Nipsey looks for MO-tivation
      by Nipsey Russell Vol
      Mizzou it has two z's It could use a couple more Cause when I think of playing them My whole body starts to snore Some folks will say Missouri Ends with the sound of '"e" Others say Missour-uh But it's always MO to me I haven't really watched their team They've been so bad of late It's because it's so forgettable I've renamed it "Blow Me State" Who's idea was it to let them in our group? They're not one bit Southeastern Not even the heel of boot We already had two Tigers The Barn and LSU We oug...
      November 17, 2016, 05:33 PM
    • Nipsey has a one-track mind
      by Nipsey Russell Vol
      So, our taldo thinks the board is sucky It's so hard to get up for Kentucky A better opponent, my first selection To achieve a bigger orange erection The game is just not stimulating And two more boring games are waiting How can this game provide a stiffy? Is a question that has troubled Nipsey No fantasies involve the bluegrass No thrills like come with "strange" or new ass No K.Y. thing that gives me wood Like the perky Judds of Ashley would So our fandom's kinda swinging low No hype that...
      November 16, 2016, 03:27 PM
    • Open Date
      by Nipsey Russell Vol
      Our team is limping, battered, bruised Concussed and fractured, torn, abused Where once we were at 5 and 0 But now that seems so long ago We stumble into Open Date In truth it comes a week too late We could have used a pair of them before and after A&M From here the landscape that we scan just cupcakes and tomato cans The "Commode odors" and Cookeville High Pussies, Cocky, old KY. What have we learned from Butch and bros? They're gonna finish each game close. Don't call for first intensity Just...
      October 17, 2016, 06:21 PM
    Working...
    X